The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I still have some IC's left, that's what I'm using for now. I do have two FRER's but I'll save them until I get a positive on an IC.

so we all should be around the same time in the two week wait, im on cd03 i belive. brought another pg book today i have 7 now lol all different though like fertility and then pregancy then first year i think im addicted!.
congrats on the house :)
2days people!!! wow its gone so quick, jess my af was the same only had slight twinges and af started cd36 and its pretty pain free which is a good thing :D
is anybody else thinking about just dtd everyday after a few days after af so either way your going to have a chnace at catching the egg?
x

we are just going to do it when we can at the mo and hope we catch eggy.
Oh works nights so it can be a pain but still waiting on af so could be a while.
Cant wait fot the tww how exciting for lots of bfps xx

The sperm meets egg plan is basically BD every other day, then (I think) 7 days before O, you BD every day, until 1 day after O.

That's my basic understanding of it, without looking it up.

I'm just going to do it when ever and it happens when it happens. I read you all on about charting and temps etc and i get so confused :haha: xx

Welcome back Nanner!! :happydance:

HOpe you had a good dinner poppie! Been having a look at your blog and and the photos of your house going up. Must be so exciting watching it being built like that!
it is very exciting! Hubby goes out there everyday after work cuz its on the way home for him and takes photos. With me being in Perth this week he's been uploading them for me to see. Cant wait for it to be done.

I read an article in the paper today about Caffeine and pregnancy that I thought was interesting. It inspired me to be conscious of the amount of caffeine I’ll be drinking from here on in. It was about the possibility of caffeine slowing down/stopping some muscles along the Fallopian Tubes that helps the egg move to the uterus. This could lead to not getting pregnant, or perhaps ectopic pregnancies. They would like to do further testing to see. The moral of this article is to not have more than 300mg of caffeine a day.. I think I can do that. I’ll just have a cup of coffee every couple days.

Here’s the article if you’re interested:https://www.thestarphoenix.com/health/Caffeine+might+prevent+pregnancy+study/4856513/story.html
Thanks for that info. I have been trying to cut down on coffee for when I am pg and for this reason also. Want to give everything the best chance.

I'm being difficult and not expecting AF until sometime around 10-13th June :haha:

I am with you, not expecting AF until about too.

Hello, everyone!
I’ve had a busy weekend. Went to Ohio Saturday came back Sunday, went to a cookout and then cleaned the house Monday. I’m glad I have Tuesday off! I take my last pill tomorrow! We plan on NTNP this cycle while I wait for my real AF, after the pill.

Lot’s going on for everyone too.

Congrats, Dodgegirl!

Hopefully we hear BFP for you beccad.

I cannot believe my brain.

I left my Basal Thermometer at my mother-in-laws.

Firstly, I need it. HI I AM almost 10 DPO! lol. Secondly, the 'backup' I have sucks. It's so off from my real thermometer. So tomorrow, I might get a crazy spike that'll be a fluke, a crazy drop that'll be a fluke or it could be basically okay. My brain cannot handle this. And thirdly, I can't be like, "please mail this to me asap." She'll probably be suspicious already. Damnit. So I ordered another one and used a trial of Amazon Prime to get 1-day shipping for 4 bucks.

.________. For reals. LOL.

So yeah. I'm breaking down in my brain. I'm a loser. My chart's gonna be ALL SORTS of wonky now.

In other news, feeling crampy today. I'm gonna assume that AF is on her way and will be appearing in the next 2 days or so. As much as I want a baby, I'm okay with this thought. I really didn't expect I'd nail it my first time TTC. LOL.

Ughhh. Off to sulk and get some sleep. xD Night all!

So I am pretty calm right now, considering that AF was due like 5 days ago. I guess because I have no symptoms and have gotten 2 BFN's. I would be shocked if I am pg right now. Maybe I'm a freak of nature and just don't have pregnancy symptoms? Or are my cycles just going to be super long? I don't know. Anyway just wanted to drop by and get caught up.

Swan: That sounds like something I would do. I have a horrible memory. I'm worried about how much worse it will be when I do get pregnant. Ever heard of preg-nesia? I have. I won't have any memory left!

CeeDee: I have Tuesday off too! One of the 2 doctors I work for took a 4 day weekend, so my boss asked if I wanted to be off as well. It has flown by though, tomorrow is my last day off, then it's back to work. Grr. I wish I would win the lottery. That would involve actually buying lottery tickets though. Hmm.

I just posted that, but I went to the bathroom (TMI!) and have a little spotting, and I think I'm getting AF cramps. We'll see, oh well! Next month is our month girls!

AF only 3 days this month - much heavier than usual but shorter too, so not complaining too much!

Not timing BDing, just when we feel like it. Which is usually at least once a day, but the odd day will slip by and I won't worry about it. I think a lot of people here are just starting TTC, so taking it a bit more relaxed and can start timing if a few months go by and they get impatient!

i havent a clue wih temping and chart lol so will be taking the relaxed aprroach i think. Have some opks just while im waiting for af to turn up.
Every twinge I get I think she's going to turn up lol xx

ughhhhh. temp dropped today, but this thermometer is really not good. I only say that because after I took my BBT, I took my temp again within ten minutes and it leapt to 98.67. ummm, no. so I logged it, and we'll see what tomorrow brings.

but I have light cramps and am pretty sure it's an indication that AF will be arriving tomorrow. damn my 11 day LP. :( lol.

best of luck to all those who are in their 2WW!!

So exciting to hear everyone getting ready to BD to make a BABY !!! :) yay.
today I'm CD12, and my temp dropped by .6, I thought it was a ton ! But I am super stressed out over the house. So maybe that's why? My FOB won't be able to insem until June 3rd at the earliest, as he'll be out of town for work. ugh. so if OV comes early, that will suck !

So my home inspection is today at 4pm. Wish me luck on that everyone, it is very stressful for those of you who have bought a house you can understand !!!

:headspin::headspin::headspin:

i know the feeling about missing ovulation if my cycle this month is the same as last 36days then i will be ovulating on the last few days when im away on works hoilday. so i culd catch the egg but it it comes earlier then we have missed our first month ahhh. as they say good things come to those who waits.. lol hopefully us then :) lol

I'm out, AF got me this morning. With a vengeance! These cramps are unbelievable. Swan, I just saw a thread yesterday about bad BBT thermometers. I'll find it and post here. I don't know what kind you bought as a replacement, but I got a BD and I love it.

EDIT: Here's the thread, interesting. I had the same experience. https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/539645-please-read-faulty-bbt-thermometers-market.html

Hi everyone. Does anyone recomend any buyers on ebay for pregnancy tests?xx

Jess - I have the BBT from Target. It's a piece of CRAP. lol. I love the BD though! I just got the email, it'll be here tomorrow, YAYYYY. thank god I'm not waiting for Ov. Sheesh, that would be awful.

Gotta jet for now, work's insane, but I'll catch up with everyone else later <3

Pink 23 – Super sperm.. he he he he that made my morning.
The seller I bought my PG tests from on ebay no longer has any items for sale :( dang.. they were super cheap.

Kimberely3 – I think I’m on CD3 today, so we’re just one day apart. : )

WannaBmummy – your plan is just like mine, BD and BD some more, whenever, where-ever and what happens, happens.

Poppiebug – I’ve been finding it hard to cut back on the caffeine intake (I don’t drink a lot but I would like to drink even less), I think this article will help motivate me as it’s another thing to consider. I am scared of an ectopic pregnancy, and if cutting back caffeine might prevent that than I’m in.

Swanxsong – Leaving your thermometer at your in-laws, lol too funny! Okay, in addition to the super sperm this story also made my morning. It would be an akward thing to phone about “hi… by the way, was there an extra thermometer laying around the house?)

Dodgegirl – Good luck with the home inspection. :thumbup:

Jess137: sorry that the witch got you, perhaps you’re right, next month will truly be our month. Go Junebugs!

- I have some IC’s stocked up for when we start. Hope I have enough. : )

I also bought some OPK’s to see if I do ovulate next month. I’m not too worried after that, but with coming off of birth control, and having had Ovarian surgery 2 and a half months ago I want to see if ovulation will happen or not.

Today is my husband’s graduation from university!! Hooray!!!! I’m very proud of him.
Like me he’s got a Bachelor of Music now, not the most useful degree, but I still love it!
I’m taking the afternoon off of work to go to the ceremony, and then we’re going for dinner with his parents.
Makes me feel more ready to start TTC, my husband did not want to try while he was still in school, guess what.. he’s done now! ;)

Lu-is that's fantastic news! Congrats to your hubby and hope you enjoy the ceremony xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->