The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Have a great day lu-is, congrats to your hubby!

In answer to the BD question, I'm not sure either, its hard to know whether to do it every night, or every other night. Hmmmm.

I got mine from fertilityplan, but they came with my Pre Seed. I don't know if they sell them separate.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:bunny: June is here!!! :bunny:
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Woohoooo!! TTC officially starts this month! We've made it ladies!!

Sending :dust: to everyone that is in their TWW, those who are TTC already and those who, like me, are starting later in the month and beyond.

I have 23 more sleeps to go before we are on that plane and our TTC and I cannot wait! I have a very busy 23 days coming up with travel for work so here's hoping the days just fly by.
:flower: :flower: :flower:

it's still May here but I DONT CARE. HAPPY JUNE LADIES!

Cannot wait to see everyone get their BFPS!!!

I'm so ready to change my ticker to "have been TTC for..." instead!

I was out with my mom and grandma all day today. We were talking at lunch and they said that women in our family don't have great pregnancies. I can't ask them to elaborate because I can't let them know we are TTC. Mom also was talking about how she is concerned about my weight when it comes time to TTC (like I said, she doesn't know we are). I'm sorry, I have been doing Zumba classes 3 times a week for a year and trying to watch what I eat, but I was on BCP's which didn't help, and I'm, on Seroquel for my bipolar, which basically causes you to gain weight and/or have a very hard time losing weight. I'm doing my best here. Grandma actually asked if I was on BCP and I had to say yes. I hate lying to my family, but I don't have any other choice. They would never support us TTC right now. So I wasn't feeling so great about that today.

Aw, I'm sorry Jess. I'm sure you want to scream from the roof tops that you're trying for a baby. It must take the fun out of it when you know that the ones you love won't support you. It will all turn around!

Big hugs Jess. My mum can be insensitive like that too. I think if you're healthy then that's good. You didn't look overweight in any of your photos!

Happy June Ladies! :thumbup:

Baby Dust all round :dust:

In many ways it's felt like a long wait, but June also seems to have come around quite quickly! I have my fingers crossed for each of us!

Jess, so sorry about your family. You know your body more than anyone and, as beccad said, you certainly din't look overweight at all in your photos.
I hope that they are able to give you all the support you need, once you are pregnant :)

I'm so sorry for missing people out, it isn't intentional at all, it is just hard to keep up with everyone in such a big thread :)

Jess I don't think you look overweight. even if the drs say you are it depends how you carry it and what your medical stats are. as i overweight i look overweight but on the other hand my blood pressure is great even on the low side 107/66 and not signs of diabetes blood sugar is low. temp is always 36 ish and i go zumba twice and walk uphill for a hour n half 3times a week and a vegertrain lol!!! so its just other peoples idea which is not the same as everyone elses, as long as your eating healthy and exercising is prolly more than normal weight people do! but no just smile and do what your doing. sorry for the rant lol. but think about it its THE FIRST OF JUNEEEEEEEE oo0o0oo0o0o its our time now everybody x

JUNE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Ahh, me too Jess! I’m so excited to see everyone’s tickers changing! As for your family, it’s tough having to lie – I understand that. But they’ll understand, when things are said and done. Weight issues, ugh. I get tired of hearing about them too. /: But you’re right, you’re trying the best you can with the circumstances that surround you, and that’s awesome! Even if you’re not in the range people might say/claim/whatever is ‘best’ for TTC, you’re keeping your body healthy and that’s a good thing! I know plenty of women who’ve gotten pregnant while not within the ‘proclaimed weight range for their height’, so I try not to stress over it yet. It’s not easy though. =( FWIW, I think you’re beautiful and you’re keeping yourself healthy so that is what is important. I get that she cares, but it’s not always helpful to hear those things. I understand that completely, my dad’s pretty blunt about weight issues and it drives me batty. =(

Kimberley has a great point – if your stats are good, then you’re ahead of the game. I have thin friends with awful BP and other health issues, too. I’m classified overweight, by a pretty decent chunk, but I also do have some muscle to it, and my health stats are reasonably good. I just strive to keep my BP and chol levels down, and let the rest work its magic. xD

For everyone who’s starting, WOOHOO! :D Look at that, we're finally JUNEBUGS!

AFM I’m due for AF today. I have cramps. It’s sad. LOL. Ah well!

Hi ladies just wanted to say

....................:happydance::happydance::happydance:Happy June!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How are you all doing, I havent been on for ages really, been looking on 1st tri now and then!

My DD was sick with flu all last week and now I have caught it:dohh: so not fun on top of the sickness and tiredness!

I will be checking it to see the lovely BFP's!!

Loads and loads of :dust:

good morning (here) ladies !! just wanted to write real quick, gotta get ready for work, but so glad JUNE is finally here !!!!! YAY !!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

ahhhh welsh mum! I love seeing your avvy!

<3 hope all is well :hugs:

Omg girls. I just wrote the longest post only for it to be deleted! Opps! So anyways. I shall try again. I will def be leaving parts out!

We had fun in Atlanta. We got back late Monday night. I leave to go to Dallas tomorrow for 5 days for my sister&#8217;s graduation with her masters. I feel so unprepared. I have yet to pack and still have house chores to do! I ideally wanted to get a new bathing suit too but don&#8217;t think I will have time to go out and get one. I am excited to spend time with family and just chill out. I so need a real vaca!!

I should be OVing this weekend while out of town. I am kinda bummed about it. I know that traveling causes odd temps. So I hope that they stay somewhat stable and easily readible! My temps were high this past weekend but I chaulk that up to drinking alcohol!! ;)

I am so happy that it is June today! My next AF should come 6/20. We will be TTC after that date and OV then should be around 4th of July which is awesome because we have an extra day off of work for the holiday. That will work to my advantage if you ask me &#8211; extra BDing!! ;)

I hear ya Jess about family. We aren&#8217;t telling family partly because we are not sure if they will be excited or somewhat disappointed. I am worried about our decision not being completely supported. I think both of our families feel that we prolly should be waiting til after my husband graduates from college. We don&#8217;t care &#8211; we are ready and are financially stable. I don&#8217;t care what other people think. It is not their decision to even make.

I am so annoyed of hearing my co-worker talk about being pregnant. She isn&#8217;t even pregnant. I don&#8217;t even say anything about it. I just let her babble.

I am still trying to figure out about my insurance. I did however find out that I will be able to get on works if the schools insurance changes in any sort of way as that is considered a major change. School still haven't yet put out pricing and the explanation of benefits. I doubt I will go with the schools &#8211; I am so mad right now at them. They are only covering like $30 of a $300 bill for my annual pap at the OBGYN. SOooo furious!! I won&#8217;t need any added worries if I become preggers because of the insurance. So even though works is more expensive I will get piece of mind&#8230; Sure hope I am making the right decision.

ETA: My one cousin had her baby girl. Amelia Rae. She is super cute and I am super envious! Can't wait for it to be me! Hopefully in 1 years time!

Anyways, glad to be back only to be gone again! I prolly won&#8217;t get on til I get back on Tuesday! Y'all have a great weekend!! Hope to come back to more BFP's in the group!!;)

Jess/Swann some of my v slim friends (UK size 6 so US 2 I think) are the unhealthiest people I know. They eat all manner of crap and binge drink massively mainly because nothing they do causes them to gain weight. I have to be more careful, although I'm not all that big either (UK 10 right now) but I still have to watch what I do to a certain extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->