The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I keep smiling every time I look at the calendar and it says June!

Hey ladies

HAPPY JUNE!! lol :haha:

Obviously ive got about 20 days until i get my coil out so i'm not TTC yet but good luck to everyone that is :dust: :dust:

Well i feel like crap :( i'm at the end of my AF even though i wasn't supposed to start till at least today...oh well lol. Also i'm coming down with something, ive had it on and off the past few weeks but this afternoon my head has just felt like its going to explode :( :( sorry to whinge lol

We decided yesterday that when we start TTC in August we will start on my OH birthday :D which is the 6th so 11 days before we fly out and 19 days before the wedding. So i figure if we do manage to get pregnant straight away then i won't be far enough along to really have any symptoms etc

so anyway good luck to all you TTC!! xx

I have started my own little diary about TTC and the whole journey which im going to go through as i think it will be a nice thing to do and for me to look back on as i guessing i will forget most things due to the stress or joy etc lol.
Did anybody see the bbc1 last night at 9pm about people with Learning disabilites the abuse which they went through. i will post the link it really upset me with me working in this sector and just generaly how upsetting it is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011pwt6/Panorama_Undercover_Care_The_Abuse_Exposed/

Happy June 1st everyone! Officially start of TTC for some of us! I bought some Target brand OPK’s yesterday and a thermometer. I hope they work. I’m kind of worried about my thermometer now. Our plan is to just BD whenever. I’ll still be charting, but I’m not going to plan the BD’ing.

Dodgegirl, Hope all goes well with inspection, Keep us posted.

Lu-is, Congrats to hubby!

Jess137, BCP are a killer on your weight. I exercise 4-5 times a week and cut calories and still have a hard time losing weight. We will be here to support you. If you feel like it’s a good time for you to have a baby than go for it. I had totally forgotten I told my mom in January that we were waiting till June to start TTC and she mentioned it yesterday when we were shopping. I hope she doesn't start asking about BFP's at 4th of July.

Thanks for all the support guys. Sorry for the pity party. It's really nice to know that you have a support system, even if it is online with people all over the world! I'm glad that I'm getting to know you all!

In other news....
HAPPY JUNE!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm glad you're doing well Welsh! Well, except for the flu part... thanks for stopping in though, I'm excited for you!

Wow Snowflakes, lots of traveling! I wish I could actually go somewhere! I hope you are able to get the insurance figured out. Once you do get pg though, I think that the insurance through your work would be better for you. Even though the premium is more, you should end up paying less of the total bill than you would with the cheaper insurance. It's such a pain, isn't it? I do billing, I know how difficult insurance companies are. They don't want to pay for anything!

That's exciting about your cousin's baby girl. I know that I am jealous of my SIL's baby too, but she is adorable and such a sweetheart, I love being around her.

Sorry you aren't feeling well wanaBmummy! I hope you get better soon. That's really cool that you get to start TTC on your future hubby's birthday.

Kimberly, I'm thinking about starting a TTC journal on B&B, but I'm trying to figure out if I can come up with enough interesting things to say. I tend to ramble about things way off topic, as you can tell! I think it will be good for you to keep a journal though, it's a good idea.

So glad to hear of everyone's excitement now that we're in June. I wish we were starting right now but I know its best to wait the last 23 days until we go away. I probably wouldn't get preg now anyways seeing as I am past my ov date but will be good to get this cycle out of the way and then let the BD begin when we go to America!

Im at Perth airport waiting to board my flight back to Melbourne. I cant wait to get home and sleep in my own bed and have cuddles with hubby.

I struggle with my weight also, have been a bigger girl all my life. My sister was the same and had no problems conceiving so I am hoping that all goes well for me. As i have mentioned before, my BP is on the high side but my Dr knows this and will recommend me to be watched closely.

Well i had better go and get organised to board the plane. Talk soon lovely Junebugs! :)

I'm not even sure what to think or say at this moment, because I'm in a state of shock. But the period cramps? Were... not period cramps. I got a :bfp: today, much to my shock. Unable to believe it, esp because I used a blue dye test, I took 3 more other tests.

Same results.

I'm 11 DPO so we're being wary, have only told parents and my sister (who sees my charts so she knows this stuff LOL) and we're keeping it mum until the scan. I'll call tomorrow to make that appointment. but oh my goodness, my brain. it cannot handle this.

So I'm torn with a ton of crazy emotions, mostly excitement, and I feel like my stomach might turn inside-out currently.

AHH.

But um, yeah. I'm still going to stalk here, if that's okay - I won't be a pest, I swear. I just want to keep up to tabs with my lovely ladiessssss. <3

OMG listen to me being all selfish. I'm so so so sorry. So here, let me rehash:

I agree with CeeDee, BCPs are crap for weight management. I gained so much weight on them, it wasn't even funny. Sure, laziness and eating poorly and drinking booze accounted for some of it, but they didn't help.

Jess, this is for support, love and ranting. By all means, rant away! :D

WanaB & Poppie - I feel as though the time leading up to June has flown, so I really hope this period of time flies by for both of you, and for anyone else waiting!

Safe travels, Poppie!!!

And kimberley, I'm going to go stalk your journal now. ;)

Terribly sorry if I missed anyone; I'm trying to keep up, but sometimes my brain doesn't handle the overload. LOL

I'm not even sure what to think or say at this moment, because I'm in a state of shock. But the period cramps? Were... not period cramps. I got a :bfp: today, much to my shock. Unable to believe it, esp because I used a blue dye test, I took 3 more other tests.

Same results.

I'm 11 DPO so we're being wary, have only told parents and my sister (who sees my charts so she knows this stuff LOL) and we're keeping it mum until the scan. I'll call tomorrow to make that appointment. but oh my goodness, my brain. it cannot handle this.

So I'm torn with a ton of crazy emotions, mostly excitement, and I feel like my stomach might turn inside-out currently.

AHH.

But um, yeah. I'm still going to stalk here, if that's okay - I won't be a pest, I swear. I just want to keep up to tabs with my lovely ladiessssss. <3

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

That's AMAZING NEWS! One June 1st and the Junebugs have 2 :bfp:'s! I think this is a good omen for the rest of us! Yay, hun I am so excited for you!
I'm updating the title as we speak!

Did you do a digi? I wanna see your :bfp:! Sorry, I want to live vicariously through you for a few weeks till it's my turn to test!

HAHAHA! Aw, thanks hun! I definitely think it's a good omen!!

And I'm spreading LOTS and LOTS of baby dust for all of you!

(and sticky dust to our BFPs lol)

:dust: :headspin: :dust: :headspin:

Okay, as for tests, I have photos of all four on my phone but I got lazy in transferring them, so the first is the FMU blue dye (aka evil), which led me to be nervous and concerned that my hopes were too high. I kept telling myself I was imagining the crosshairs, but my sister saw it via text so I was so confused. Took two others then took the last attachment, with afternoon pee that I forced myself to hold for about 2 hours before testing. Faint, but visible, and according to the stats I saw on Countdown to Pregnancy, it's not uncommon that they're faint at 11 DPO (which makes sense, when I thought about it, but at first I was scared). Gotta call tomorrow to make my appointment. I'm walking on eggshells at the moment. Oyyyy.

And I'm going to shut up now. I need to stop rambling like a teenager who's in love for the first time. LOL.

photo.jpg

photo(1).jpg

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing your tests! You know we're all hoping and praying for sticky beans for you both!

Wow, massive congrats swanxxsong!! What incredible news! :happydance:

Very happy for you!

Please stay with us, we'd love to have you around!

Swann, you aren't selfish at al! That's amazing news!! I did think when I looked at your chart that you couldn't possibly have missed ovulation with the frequency you BD'd :haha:

I really hope the rest of us aren't going to be too far behind you. I gues you're due around Valentines Day?!

Jess I'm going to keep a journal, although I think I'm going to put pen to paper rather than doing an online one. I can't think anyone will want to read my mundane ramblings about washing the dishes!

Te he, I noticed the frequency of the BD'ing too!

As for a journal, I've been keeping one too, a paper one, not electronic and I've found it really useful. It's been a good time filler while I've been waiting to TTC and also it'll be nice to look back at have the memories :)

Same results.

AHH.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance: Massive congratulations Hun! I am soooo happy for you!!!

How are you feeling?

Same results.

AHH.

I'm more of a lurkier rather than posting on these sites but many congrats - let's hope it sticks and we all get some fairy dust and get our BFP's soon :)

thanks ladies! <3 you're all so wonderful.

haha, we did BD a lot... since we were on the cruise, there was no dog to stare at us (LOL!) and plenty of time on our hands. :dohh:

I feel okay, other than the cramps - which my sister also had from day one and said they didn't go away for weeks - my brain keeps telling me that I'm having my period, but no. so it's kind of... strange?

the crazy thing is, I have a friend who was on her third cycle TTC, and our cycles were identical this month - we ovulated same day! she got her BFP today, so beyond exciting!

I love reading people's journals about their progress. my sister wrote one during her pregnancy about what she craved, how each exam went, etc. I definitely want to record the same things, so I can look back and remember.

anyway, I'm definitely lurking here because I have good feelings for my junebugs. best of luck to everyoneeeee!! xoxo :dust:

Congratulations, Swanxx!!!! :yipee: Praying for a sticky bean! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"