The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congratulations Swan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowwee!!! yay! I'm so happy for you!

It's been a crazy busy day at work. I hope to give a better response to everyone's posts later today. But I really had to say congrats to swan!

WOW!!! Congrats congrats congrats!!! Sooooooooo pleased for you hun :D xxx

Oh I had a dream last night that there was third BFP on this thread. I was convinced it had happened so was a bit confused when I opened up our thread just now!

oooh . Cant wait to see if it comes true xx

Hello ladies! I'm new to this, and hope you don't mid me joining you on here?! Bit of background......

I'm 26, married 3 years, and we've just started TTC as of last night!!!! I'm very excited, as we've been waiting for what feels like ages!!! Congrats to those of you who are BFP.....i'm jealous!!!! Good luck to everyone else who started TTC in June too, it will be good to be on this journey with lots of others in the same boat :)

swanxxsong OMG OMG OMG!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news. I'm so excited for you.

I got back from Perth safely. So glad to be home and in my own bed. The next few weeks are going to be so busy, here's hoping the time flies by.

I hope everyone is having a good Friday. Lovin' that it's the weekend here. We're off to a friend's birthday dinner tomorrow night at a Japanese restaurant. It's going to be my last dinner with friends out that I'll be drinking at (not that they will know that).

Today I did some future baby shopping. This shop that had these gorgeous ladybug clothes that I've been coveting for ages is having a sale so I went in and purchased a few little things for that one day. These are probably more for a girl but I don't care. I got a hoodie, a top, a bib, photo frames and clips (which are more for me really but all part of the "set"). Here's a photo of my haul https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/babybeatlebug/2011-06-031730161.jpg

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Hello ladies! I'm new to this, and hope you don't mid me joining you on here?! Bit of background......

I'm 26, married 3 years, and we've just started TTC as of last night!!!! I'm very excited, as we've been waiting for what feels like ages!!! Congrats to those of you who are BFP.....i'm jealous!!!! Good luck to everyone else who started TTC in June too, it will be good to be on this journey with lots of others in the same boat :)

Welcome Meadows!! I hope your TTC journey is a short one!! :)

Thank you Poppie! I'm glad you had a safe journey home. Oh my goodness, your baby buys are adorable!!!!!! Squee!!!! So flippin' cute!

Ahhh Becca, I hate dreams like that, when I wake up confused, I mean. I have pretty realistic and vivid dreams, it happens a lot. I've dreamed about people passing away more than once and woke up sobbing, unable to believe it wasn't true. :( So I'm sorry for the letdown, but hopefully it comes true soon!!

Welcome Meadows!! And thank you, as well. :) Hope your :bfp: finds you soon!

As for everyone else, I already forget (and should make a list): who is testing soon? Who's waiting to O? How are things? :D <3

Well I'm 7DPO today, so testing next week if AF doesn't come first. I'm going to try and hold out until Thursday (9th) if I can. I'll be 13DPO then. I suppose I could test on Monday 10DPO, but that seems quite early.

Hi meadows! Welcome to our little group!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Welcome Meadows!!!

Poppiebug, Welcome back!!! I love the ladybug clothes, sooooo cute!!!

AFM, still waiting for CD1.

So cute Poppie! Can't wait to start buying baby things!

Welcome Meadow!

I am on CD4, waiting very impatiently to ov! Decided to chart too, just so I can understand what my body is doing and when.

Welcome Meadows! The more the merrier!

Beccad, maybe your dream is a sign that you will be the next BFP? ;)

Poppie - those lady bug clothes are adorable! awww!!!

My hubby's convocation/graduation ceremony went great! It was really long and boring, to be honest but he was so happy and when I saw him walking across the stage I was super duper proud of him. :)
Oooh I'm on CD 6! Finally feel like I'm actually TTC now as we BD'd yesterday. It's most definetly too early to catch the egg but oh well.

Ahhhh thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome!!! I'm still trying to get used to all the lingo that is used!!! Now that we're officially TTC that all i can think about, but they say it takes and average of 6 cycles to get pregnant, so i fear i may be waiting quite some time for a BFP! So this might sound like a stupid question given the title of this group(!?) but has everyone else literally just started trying then?!

Ahhhh thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome!!! I'm still trying to get used to all the lingo that is used!!! Now that we're officially TTC that all i can think about, but they say it takes and average of 6 cycles to get pregnant, so i fear i may be waiting quite some time for a BFP! So this might sound like a stupid question given the title of this group(!?) but has everyone else literally just started trying then?!

Hi there :)

Most have, some obviously started a bit earlier hence the :bfp: :) and then there are a few like me who arn't starting quite yet.

I'm getting my coil taken out sometime in the week starting 20/06/11 and are then NTNP until 06/08/11 when we will start TTC properly just before our wedding.

xxx

Hi meadow :wave:
Im waiting on cd1 to appear. xx

I dreamt it was Dodge who had the BFP rather than me. It was SO vivid :shrug:

Meadows, I am TTC now, 7 days past ovulation (DPO) so just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best now!

I think the six cycles thing means that most couples will have conceived in that time frame. Plenty do conceive much quicker! I think the sample is a bit skewed on sites like these -people experiencing difficulties will naturally turn to such a place for information and support. A straw poll I saw on another site said 80% of the women there conceived in three cycles or less.

I quite like the fact that we're all at slightly different stages, so we can all learn from each others experiences.

And, we have 2 beans already, so we must be doing something right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->