The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well im 2 days late for my current AF....i think she is being a little b**** and gonna pop up soon grrrr

mrs mel, I swear by charting. seriously, you'll be glad you are doing it. such a great way to understand your body! :)

so... trying to rehash for my own sake, becca is testing soon, ceedee is waiting for her cycle to begin along with pink, mrs mel is waiting to O, as is lu-is. various stages, I love it!

Ccongrats to your hubby, lu and glad all went well with commencement!

you'll find, meadows, these ladies are awesome. I love them all! we're in various stages of TTC at the moment. as said above, some started trying before June (welshmum was the first, I believe...she now has her BFP), others are just beginning and others are holding off a few more weeks or months. so it's nice, we can swap stories and symptoms and offer support. I love it here, I'm glad they didn't kick me to the curb yet. ;D

yeah, I feel like six cycles is a pretty rough estimate. I'll say it again, I feel like charting does, in many cases, up your odds. I love knowing precisely when I ovulate without having to take OPKs daily. (I know, we're tired of hearing me talk about charting LOL my bad)

my sister was 32 and conceived in 3, and she wasn't really trying those months, she ovulated late and made an 'oops' pretty much. lol. my friend just got her :bfp: and she was on month 3, she's 26. my boss got both her boys on the first try! lol.

Meadows- I have quite literally just started TTC. :) Finished BCP at the end of May and I'm near the start of my first cycle (cd6 woot!) As mentioned we have a couple lucky ladies who moved their TTC date sooner and got a BFP but we're selfish and won't let them leave us because our group is that awesome, and some ladies who are starting mid, end of June or sometime there after.

Mazzy - Why does AF toy with us so much! She knows you want to start trying and really wants to piss you off by making you wait. like swan said, stupid :witch:

I'm wondering when I should try an OPK. Since I've just been 7 days without BCP from here on out I could possibly ovulate at any time (dun dun duh...) or atleast that's what things I've read say. I guess that makes it more of a game for this month :D he he he
I think I might try one in a day or two just to see what it says.

Lu-is I started taking OPKs on CD10 I think. How long are your cycles usually?

I believe before BC they were about 28 days. I never exactly counted before lol now of course I wish I had.

Ok cool.....thanks to all for filling me in, i now feel up to date :) !!!!

It's really nice to be able to chat on here as i have chosen not to tell family and friends that we're TTC (although they'll prob expect it!!!) as i want it to be a surprise when it happens, so it's good to be able to put down my thoughts and feelings on here as well as hearing about everybody elses journeys, that way i don't feel so alone!!!

So i'm just waiting for AF to appear. I'm normally a 28day cycle, but that would mean it appearing today and well, it isn't showing any signs of doing so, and there's no way i can be pregnant as literally only agreed to TTC as of yesterday!!! I swear our bodies are very clever and love playing tricks on us!!!

Anyway, good luck to all xxx

lu-is, I started OPKs on CD9 during my first cycle off BCP, because I wanted to be sure I'd catch it. ;) Anywhere from 9-10 would be good, I'd think. :)

best of luck, hope everyone has a great weekend! xo

congrats swan :D
so happy for you wooohooo lol
i was about cd21 ovulating after bcp and had a 36 day cycle, so not im waiting for my ovualtion wooohooo heheh lol not sure how long this cycle will be just had my first period which was pretty normal im on cd7 so wondering but if it falls as a 28day i will ovulate when im on hoilday with work :( but if its a 36 it should be when i get back :D hopefully that will be the time as i would hate to miss our first month of trying!

Well done a 7-3.30 shift today had hour rest then walked to zumba and did a sesson and oh my it was boiling never worked so hard lol then walked home and just waiting for the other half to come home he is at work ahhh how is everyone doing, im not a happy bunny got work at 7am again.. i need my sleep. you all having a good start to the weekend?

Hi Meadows! Welcome! DH and I were NTNP for 3 months and are now TTC. Also, I love B&B! It's great to have someone to talk to about the TTC journey. Plus, any question you have, someone can answer it!

Poppie, those are so adorable!

Swan, AF is almost gone and I am on CD4 right now. I didn't O until CD18 last month, so I have no idea what will happen. I can't wait until you have scan pictures!!!

Kimberly, I'll be heading off to Zumba in a few hours. Awesome! The only thing that sucks is that it's so hot outside that the floor is sticky. My group of Zumba girls is going out tomorrow night, I am super excited. Other than that I'm planning on going to my parents' house and parking my butt on a raft in the pool!

Meadows- I have quite literally just started TTC. :) Finished BCP at the end of May and I'm near the start of my first cycle (cd6 woot!) As mentioned we have a couple lucky ladies who moved their TTC date sooner and got a BFP but we're selfish and won't let them leave us because our group is that awesome, and some ladies who are starting mid, end of June or sometime there after.

Mazzy - Why does AF toy with us so much! She knows you want to start trying and really wants to piss you off by making you wait. like swan said, stupid :witch:

I'm wondering when I should try an OPK. Since I've just been 7 days without BCP from here on out I could possibly ovulate at any time (dun dun duh...) or atleast that's what things I've read say. I guess that makes it more of a game for this month :D he he he

Aww yes we are an awesome group aren't we !!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lu-is I would watch for other signs of OV, like CM before testing? I know the OPK's I buy are super expensive and don't want to waste them, but as it's your first month, you really do have to do figure out what your body is trying to do. I'm 3 months off of BCP and I'm still trying to figure it out !!!

I did my 2nd cycle of INSEM tonight, 1st day. We will insem again on sunday. I didnt use OPK this month, just thought we would insem every other day for a few days around my OV time and see what happens, especially since spermies live for 5 days. Didn't want to pay $28 for the OPK's. ugh.

That sounds like a good plan Dodge! I was just thinking that it should be time to try again for you. Fingers crossed that this will be your lucky month. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll hold off on the OPKs for now. I think I'm just really kean to feel like I'm doing something. lol

That sounds like a good plan Dodge! I was just thinking that it should be time to try again for you. Fingers crossed that this will be your lucky month. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll hold off on the OPKs for now. I think I'm just really kean to feel like I'm doing something. lol

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

yah i hear ya. you tracking your OV signs in a log or anything ?
i use the book, "what to expect b4 youre expecting" it has a log in the back that i love !!

Good luck dodge!

Jess, sitting in a pool sounds lovely right now! We're having a reasonably warm spell in the UK (it was 28c in my garden yesterday, about 85f I guess) although I expect it's probably hotter where you are!

Nothing much happening here. Been feeling a bit tingly in my nipples and also like my breasts are heavier, but I get that for PMT too, so who knows!

Ran into one of my DHs colleagues with his wife, little girl and month old little boy in the supermarket last night - he's been asking DH at work lots when we're going to have a LO to join us, I made a flippant joke and said we were putting it off till after my promotion which will hopefully be coming in October, but I'm an awful liar - I tend to whitter!

Aww yes we are an awesome group aren't we !!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lu-is I would watch for other signs of OV, like CM before testing? I know the OPK's I buy are super expensive and don't want to waste them, but as it's your first month, you really do have to do figure out what your body is trying to do. I'm 3 months off of BCP and I'm still trying to figure it out !!!

I did my 2nd cycle of INSEM tonight, 1st day. We will insem again on sunday. I didnt use OPK this month, just thought we would insem every other day for a few days around my OV time and see what happens, especially since spermies live for 5 days. Didn't want to pay $28 for the OPK's. ugh.

That's great! I wouldn't spend that much on OPK's either. I just have my IC's but I went by CM last month basically, and it was pretty much consistent with my BBT.

So girls... I've been thinking about it, and I don't know if right now is a great time for myself and DH to be TTC. I want a baby more than anything in the world, but my parents are having to help us out financially right now. I can't see having a baby and being in the position we are in at the moment. I know that it would be 9 months (if all went well) before there was a baby to take care of, but I am worried. We may have to stick to NTNP for now. I am really sad writing this but I think it's for the best right now.

I'm not leaving you or anything, I just don't think I'm going to actively start TTC quite yet. I hope things start looking up soon.

So girls... I've been thinking about it, and I don't know if right now is a great time for myself and DH to be TTC. I want a baby more than anything in the world, but my parents are having to help us out financially right now. I can't see having a baby and being in the position we are in at the moment. I know that it would be 9 months (if all went well) before there was a baby to take care of, but I am worried. We may have to stick to NTNP for now. I am really sad writing this but I think it's for the best right now.

I'm not leaving you or anything, I just don't think I'm going to actively start TTC quite yet. I hope things start looking up soon.

I'm glad you won't be leaving us Jess137! I hope things start to look up soon too :thumbup: That is a very tough decision to have to make. :hugs:
I'll send happy vibes your way to help cheer you up.

Thanks! I'm not changing my TTC ticker right now though, I like to look at it! I may change my mind again, I don't know. It' confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->