The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

shame your going simno . At least your being sensible about it. And when you do have your lo im sure he/she will have expensive taste lol.xx

Sorry to see you go simno, but can understand your reasons. I felt like that a year or so ago!

Just to let everyone know, its only 2 BFPS now. I started bleeding this morning went to the hospital and they have booked me in for a EP scan on Tuesday Im not very hopeful probably be off here for a little while but will check back soon.

So sorry hun, will keep everything crossed that it's just a little bleed and that all is ok with your pregnancy. Best wishes x

Hey all just thought i'd post to say I've just got back from having a tattoo done! :D

Am really happy with it! :happydance: although its a bit sore atm xxx

Hi ladies
Thought I'd update you on our situation, my husband and I have decided now isn't the right time for us to start trying for a baby! We're both not completely ready for it and not over our selfish stage of buying expensive things and going on nice holidays so I am now going to be leaving baby and bump until September/October 2012.
Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get your babies soon - I on the other hand am going shopping in French Connection as they have a 60% sale on :)
X

Sorry to see you go! All the best :flower:

I was just looking back through old posts and saw that topsy has a new ticker that says she's 4 weeks pregnant! I wasn't sure if i'd missed the announcement on here or if she hasn't posted in a while.

It was on page 32 and she was saying about her wedding in 3 weeks (that was in April) have i missed alot or have we just not heard from her?

That would mean another :bfp: for the group really xxx

Hello all!

Singers - i have everything crossed for you and make sure u try and keep ur chin up xx

Simno - Sorry ur leaving us, but........happy shopping!!

Poppie - Happy ttc!! woo hoo!

Lu-is - fingers crossed it's not AF!

Swan - Hopefully you can see ur little one soon.....maybe at 12 weeks? Which is only 4 away!!!! Sounds like a bit of a nightmare tho and that no-one really know when u should be having a scan!

Snowflakes - hope u feel better soon!

CeeDee - I have just found out a girl i don't particularly like is 12 weeks pregnant and i found myself getting angry at the news, so i know exactly what u mean!

Kimberley - fingers crossed for a BFP soon!

Becca - where are u up to in ur cycle? sorry find it so hard to keep track of everyone!!

Sorry to anyone i've missed.....please don't take it personally, just not been on here for 2days and there's so much to read and catch up on!!!

Well as for me, im CD 17 - am guessing i've ovulated recently as CM wouls suggest that, but not 100% sure, so will see if AF turns up in 11days or so or not!!!

Hope ur all having a nice weekend xx

Wana, what did you have done?

Meadows, I believe I am post ovulation but I've not been tracking anything this month so can't be certain! I had a couple if lots of ewcm, cd10-11 ish, then again cd15 or so. I'm CD17 today.

I've got 'always and forever' in Greek on my left foot :D

I'll upload a pick after because its on my phone atm xxx

TOPSY IS PREGNANT?! She so did not post here! I'm going to go stalk her! LOL.

Thoughts and prayers with you Singers. <3 Lots of women did bleed during pregnancy though - so hopefully things are fine! Especially if you're not in pain. xo

We will miss you Simno, but I can definitely appreciate your sensibility about it. Babies are not inexpensive and it's good you're being thoughtful about providing for your LO! Hope to see you around soon! xoxoxo

Glad you're safe and sound in the States Poppie! We're having some lovely weather here, so hopefully you're enjoying yourself. Take tons of pics, have fun and best wishes TTC!

Singerslove - Let's hope that everything is still okay. I'm sending prayers and good wishes your way.

Simno - thanks for being a part of our group! Best luck for when you do try next year. oh, and have fun shopping! :) yay!

WannaB - can't wait to see a pic of your tattoo.

poppie - glad to hear you arrived safely and are enjoying your trip so far.

Pink - That's exciting that youre getting close to ovulating. yay! Or atleast I find that part exciting. lol

Meadow - you have a nice weekend too, and Fx'd AF won't come in 11 days. :)

I think I'm going to stalk Topsy too Swan :) lol we should tell her to get her butt back here.

As for me, no sign of AF today, not even any hints - the cramping I had all week is gone. nipples are still sore and boobs are big, but that's the only thing I've got going on.

So we made it to Philadelphia and I've already had my first cheese steak! Still getting over our jet lag but hopefully we can get to bed early tonight.

Still not good on the tipping thing. We did ask the waitress in the restaurant, who said at the diner we could pay the tip on our credit card at the register, hubby told them to add the tip, but it wasnt added on when he signed the slip?? He wrote down to add $4 tip but we dont know how it works from then? Help! Lol at us tourists!! :haha:

simno sorry to see you go. Best of luck for next year, but have loads of fun in the mean time.

Poppie you can give it straight to your server in coins/notes or leave it on the table when you leave. When you pay by card there's often a 'gratuity' bit, or they may have included it already. Have a look at the menus - sometimes they have a small print bit where they say "we'll add a discretionary X% tip to your bill."

Well, I am now 3DPO! I think my OV was a little delayed this month, whether it was because it's my first month off the BCP or because I have been a bit stressed this month, I'm not sure, but yippee, it's finally happened!

Hopefully my next cycles will be a little more 'normal' :)

Love to everyone, I hope you ladies are all doing ok.

Just a quick up date as im in loads of pain. Lol. Still bfn but i have been told i have a uti so on antibiotics for that and my wisdom tooth has being playin up again so i am now off to the emergency dentist as the pain is unreal think its infected again think im going to have it out as it keeps doing this. Hope everyone is okay will update proper later and af still not here no signs either. All take care.

Oh Kimberley sounds like everything is a bit rough for you. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Oh Kimberley, that does not sound good. I hope you feel better soon.

Things are awesome here in Philly. We just went to breakfast at the hotel where they had a buffet. It was really yummy and even more awesome was the bananas!! We've not been having bananas in Australia recently because they are sooooo expensive (like $13 a kilo!) because the cyclone earlier this year wiped out the plantations. I ate 2 bananas at breakfast this morning and we took 2 more back to the room :dance: Oh how I have missed the bananas!

Today we're off to Sesame Place, I can't wait! I grew up watching Sesame Street, I'm really looking forward to seeing and having photos with Bert and Ernie! I should also tell you we do have some kids coming with us. My boss and his wife and their 2 girls (ages 6 and 8) are here too so it'll be fun to go with them. Not that I would let not having kids stop me going to such an awesome place!

We've been getting our BD on too, lots of fun!! :winkwink:

Talk soon
xo

yay! Glad you're having so much fun Poppiebug!

Now I also wonder what happened to Dodgegirl.. hmmm... maybe she's super busy with house stuff?

Kimberley - sorry to hear about the uti; and the bfn and the wisdom tooth pain,. Ouch! I was having wisdom tooth pain, all of mine were impacted, it was sooo worth it to have them removed.

No AF here yet. I did a pregnancy test - negative. :( boo.

Hello Everyone, Well having spoken to my OH we have decided that we are assuming that the little bean has gone. I have a scan on Tuesday with the EPU but we arent expecting there to be anything there. We have been talking and thinking that everything happens for a reason. Obviously it just wasnt right, or we were meant to have a baby born in Feburary!!
Thank you for all your support. The fact that we got our BFP after the first try means that Im sure we can do it again!

The Scan will at least be able to tell me if there is anything wrong inside.

Poppie glad your having a wonderful time!
Wanna I want to see a pic of your Tatoo!
Kimberley hope everything goes well.

Thank you all for your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"