The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you Poppie! i love holidays! I haven't traveled anywhere super fun in awhile. two years ago we went camping in the mountains for our honeymoon but that's about it. I want to go to Europe, or Australia, or NYC - everyone's made it sound so fun.

good luck with everything on the trip. Especially with the TTC. ;)

You must come to Australia!! You will love it. Come to Melbourne and I'll show you around!!

I'm going to be cheeky and change over my ticker to TTC ones because I know I won't have time to sit down and do them when I'm away.

:happydance:

Safe travels Poppie! <3 I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

For whoever asked the page before (Lu-is I think? Too lazy to flip back LOL), increased CM can be a sign of pregnancy. I actually always had creamy post-ov, though, and never fully "dried" like some women. So for me, it was no indicator. xD But for someone who never usually has increased CM in their 2WW, it can be a potential symptom. I use that phrase lightly though, I don't want to give anyone false hopes since there's tons of signs that can be, or can also not be. xD

For example, period cramps. I would have bet my life that my period was coming because the cramps were same as every other cycle. Well apparently, pregnancy cramps are essentially identical, because they were not period cramps! lol.

Oh and Kimberley asked a few days ago, but with being home sick yesterday, my brain wasn't functioning enough: I am bloated and have gained a few pounds from such. Frustrating! lol. Shouldn't have gained so much so fast, in theory, but the doctors haven't been concerned so I'm not going to be either. haha. Pain, though! I already bought one single pair of maternity work pants because none of my others fit me. /:

I'm alright, morning sickness is a beast! haha. And I never sleep at night. Absolutely never. It's frustrating!

How are you??

WanaBmummy - I have a friend here in Canada originally from the UK, and I just thought it was so cute when she kept refering to my bachelorette as a "Hen Party". Then again I think it was awesome because I love the pronunciations and "accents" of you UK-ians. :)

Someone please tell me not to test.. originally I had no desire to test until this weekend at the earliest, but at work today I kept thinking I could test tomorrow morning.. you never know if might be positive. so on and so forth Bah! Must stop thinking about it lol.

I had cramping all day long at work - it wasn't constant but the cramps and back pain would just keep coming and going. Kinda like AF, but a little less intense. My nipples are still sore (less sore than a couple days ago, but still sensitive), bloating and gas - especially after eating. Oh, and does it mean anything if I have more CM than the 2 wks before ovulation?

It all sounds positive hun, but try not to get your hopes up - I had a lot of that going on last month but it all came to nothing :cry: I'm not meaning to be pessimistic, more like realistic I think. It could go either way I guess! Try and hold out for as long as possible before you test.

Re: 'hen' party, I've always found the term ever so slightly offensive - like we're a group of chickens clucking and fussing, which I suppose is what women are like :dohh: The men have 'stag' parties, which makes them sound much more manly and heroic than they probably are :haha: I think they need to be renamed!

Poppie I hope you have a super-duper fabuloooooso time in NY! So jealous!

Men came up with the name 'stag party' to make themselves feel better about being whipped by women. That way, being the noble stag makes them feel less inferior! ;D I'm convinced of it! xD

Poppiebug,
I&#8217;m so excited for you!! Have a safe fun trip! Congrats on TTC!

swan,.. My trousers arent fitting me either! Jvst generally feeling tired, and emotional. Fed up really and an hoping the 9 mo

lunchtime and all I am craving is fried rice. so... fried rice I shall have!

ready for naptime. :D haha

well ive just had chicken fried rice for dinner :D

Also i'm due my AF end of this week beginning of next (not sure exactly as i had my coil out) and i can tell cause i'm tired constantly, moody and have just gone to the shops for chocolate and ice cream lol

The fun of it all xxx

Depending on if my cycles are back to normal ov should be next week woo hoo plus oh is off. cant wait to start baby making. Really hope we can get that bfp. Hoping to take the relaxed approach I will do some opks when i think im due to ov just to see. Would love a july bfp a late birthday present xx

Well ladies, we have cleared customs and we're waiting for our flight to board!!

I am so excited, also very tired from getting up early and not much sleep over the last few days. I hope I can sleep on the plane.

Let the journey (both travel and TTC) begin!!

:yipee:

Thanks for the info Swan I'm hoping the extra CM is a good sign.

Becca - thanks as well! I think everyone in the TWW needs some realism in their lives, whether it's in their own head or somebody elses advice.
I'm remaining positive about this cycle, but I think I'll be okay if I don't get a BFP. it's only the 1st cycle.
he he he Now I'm just thinking about Stag Parties. The term Stag sounds noble, and like your said heroic&#8230; or I keep think "majestic" and then I make myself chuckle a little.

Singers - I'm betting about half way through or in the third trimester you'll be saying it's going too fast and you don't wan the pregnancy to end ;)

WanaBmummy - lol yup that sounds like AF symptoms.. mmmm chocolate. I've been craving sugar lately.. I've been wanting sour candies or something.. or a slurpee! mmm. So far I have resisted all week, but every night my husband hears me belly aching about not having any candy in the house.

Bye poppie!

Pink123 - Hooray for ovulation. :) Next week should be a fun one.

I think I got a bit of a sunburn today. dang. My work had a BBQ at lunch today so we ate outside. Apparently 30 min of sun is too much for my pale skin lol - I didn't think to bring any sunblock.

Morning ladies

Happy Friday!

AF arrived today, to be completely honest I am kind of glad it didn't happen this month - the amount of booze I consumed last weekend on a three day bender for my friends hen do I would have felt dead guilty if it did happen lol.

Oh well - always next month

Aw Simno, bittersweet! but it's good that you have a positive attitude about it! :hugs: and you're right, there's always July, for sure!! :D

If this month was a 28day af should of happened today no signs but neg hpt was a fr. so I cried. As I really feel different but if its a 36day cycle af will be due 2nd July. so no idea just don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->