The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Simno there is always next time..

I had a taster of someones wine yesterday a little tiny sip and felt guilty straight away, but decided one sip wouldn't hurt! Feeling more positive today so must have been hormones yesterday! The sun is out, which always makes me feel better, and We are going to see my mum at the weekend to tell her.. so Its all quite exciting.

I think the TWW is the worst time! and though it is very hard not to symptom spot I think its best just to ignore everything and keep going and wait to see what happens! Lots of luck to everyone still waiting!

Hows the house building going?
Wannab Any more wedding up dates?
Becca D Hows your OH?

Morning ladies

Happy Friday!

AF arrived today, to be completely honest I am kind of glad it didn't happen this month - the amount of booze I consumed last weekend on a three day bender for my friends hen do I would have felt dead guilty if it did happen lol.

Oh well - always next month

PMA :hugs: Sorry to hear that hun.

If this month was a 28day af should of happened today no signs but neg hpt was a fr. so I cried. As I really feel different but if its a 36day cycle af will be due 2nd July. so no idea just don't know what to think.

:hugs: seeing the negative test is horrible so I really feel for you. I found it tons worse than AF arriving....

Becca D Hows your OH?

He's still a cripple! But he's back at work :happydance: He's done three days this week, which is a pretty normal workload (his contracts/jobs are usually only a few days at most). He's finding it pretty tiring as he's still on crutches, but glad to be out of the house I think! The money will be useful too, althogh I'm still not sure how the tax bill will be paid next month :dohh:

Glad hub is doing better becca!

Kimberley :hugs: so sorry for that. but if you're on a 36-day cycle, you may still be too early for a :bfp: - so no worries! you're still in the race, love. <3 has you doctor said anything further about everything ongoing?

So I'm a total baby and a half, but I'm pretty upset atm. My friend is due the same day as me and just mentioned how her first appointment, they told her she has no u/s and that they'll schedule it at her appointment. Suddenly I was like, "wait... what?" because I don't think I've met any woman who had an 8-week and no u/s.

I called my doctor and the receptionist was like, "Oh no, they only schedule an u/s if they are having trouble dating the baby. You come, do your appointment and they determine if it's necessary." I was too in-shock to ask any questions because everyone I was talking to here was expecting me to have one, based on their experiences. So I hung up the line and started crying. Stupid hormones. I'm just bummed - I was so looking forward to seeing the baby and apparently they can't do that there?

So ugh. Trying not to get too down. Hopefully they decide to do one soon. I don't want to wait!

Congrats Poppie! Enjoy your trip!

Lu-is, sorry about the sunburn. Get some candy!!

Simno1, I’m with you. I would be thrilled to get a BFP, but I’m ok if it’s a BFN. I don’t expect much after coming off of BCP. I'm not having any symptoms and I don't think we BD at the right times.

Kimberley, I don’t think you’re out of the game yet. Test next weekend.

Beccad, I’m glad your husband is back to work, I know that takes a little load off of your back.

Swanxx, sorry about the ultrasound. I know it is so exciting to finally see your baby on the screen. When would you have your first one otherwise?

Just found out that one of the mean girls from my previous job is pregnant. She was such a nasty person I’m finding it hard to be happy for her.

Hey girls. I feel really crappy with this cold. I took the day off of work today to try and get better for next week. I slept in and am now just hanging on the couch with my dog, Demi.

Oh course being sick totally is going to mess up my chart. So not happy about that - when I put in fever today it automatically disregarded my temp. I might use OPK's this month as backup - I was thinking of getting the digital smiley face ones that Clearblue easy makes because they are simple to read. But for like 7 of them they are like $25! Holy cow! That is expensive! So I might be passing on using OPK's.

Swan - I too am surprised about not having a u/s at 8 weeks. How would they know if the baby is the right size and developing properly. If it were me I might demand one!!

Simno - Sorry about AF. Hugs! Like you said there is always next month!

Becca - Happy your OH is back at work! Great news!

Kim - Maybe charting would help you in knowing when to expect AF and ease your mind.

I have no idea Snowflakes! I posted on first tri but the UK girls all said it's normal for them to wait until 12 weeks. LOL. I cannot seem to get them to grasp that I meant all my US friends had one at 8 weeks! Ah well. I look a wee bit foolish being so bummed but it is what it is. I was upset initially and posted spur-of-the-moment but I feel at peace now. What's meant to be will be and the moment will be precious, no matter what. :)

Thanks CeeDee. <3 Just a bummer but I'm over it. NO idea when my scan is, though, I'm hoping they'll inform me Tuesday. :)

Swan, we only have to wait until 12-13 weeks in the UK because it's state-funded healthcare (National Health Service), plus it coincides with being able to do the nuchal test and such like, so one less scan. We can pay privately for a scan if we want, although you'd go to a private clinic/hospital I think rather than the NHS, though. How many other scans will you get and when will you definitely get one? Could you pay for a scan?

As far as I'm aware it's better not to have too many scans in pregnancy.

My sister had hers at 8 and 20, my friend had hers at 8, 12, 20 and my friend's girlfriend is 28 weeks and on to her 5th scan.

None were high-risk or complications. So... weird. LOL. And they're all from the US.

I honestly don't know how many they expect me to have, I was anticipating 2 - a dating scan and a gender scan. (8 and 20) But maybe they'll do a 12 and 20? who knows! I am hoping on Tuesday they'll give me answers as to when I'll have/need them. :)

I'm not worried anymore, nor am I upset at this point. I was initially, but there are such worse things! haha. I was just confused. One girl said that as far as she knows, most US girls only get one scan, at 20 weeks? Someone else said 2. (this is on BNB) So it appears there is a pretty vast difference if I compare the numbers my friends and sister had, versus what's on here and such.

Probably depends on insurance, doctor, need, etc. xD

Complicated process, but it's all good. I'll see what the doctor orders up for me!

No wedding updates as everything is practically sorted tbh :)

Although i'm just finishing my paperwork side of it and well i'm paying/ paid:

£13 - birth cerfiticate
£30 - legalistion birth cert x2
£33.50 - non impediment cert x2
£30 - legalisation non imped cert x2

Got to then post all that by recorded delivery to GREECE!

I then have to pay £245 translation fees for the whole lot!

Its one of the worst parts tbh but hey we chose Greece. The total for all this isn't that far of my wedding dress! :O I dread to
think how much recorded delivery to Greece will be :( xx

I woke up and my boobs feel huge today. lol not painful, just bigger. who knows.. could be AF or something better. I'll try not to read too much into it. I'm going to try my darndest to hold out until Monday for testing.

I never thought about having to get everything translated wannaB; but it's going to be soooo gorgeous and such a lovely wedding!

swan - Sorry you're feeling bummed. :hugs: you'll get to see your little bean soon.

Kimberley - BFN. :( awwww. I'm sorry to hear! :hugs: for you.

Becca - glad your husband's gotten to go back to work. yay! He probably feels better, and feels more useful being able to work a little.

CeeDee - I think I'll take your suggestion and get some candy after work. yum! I probably wouldn't be too happy for your ex co-worker either.

Snowflake - get better soon!

i would love a wedding abroad x
nothing really to update here. bought some opks today so will start them in a few day as im only cd 8. getting excited but nervous xx

Just to let everyone know, its only 2 BFPS now. I started bleeding this morning went to the hospital and they have booked me in for a EP scan on Tuesday Im not very hopeful probably be off here for a little while but will check back soon.

Oh singers sorry to hear that :hug: Plenty of people have bleeding in early pregnancy, though and the pregnancy isn't affected, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thinking of you :hugs:

I hope it turns out that everything is ok...like said above sometime people have bleeding and are fine. Obviously don't want to get your hopes up but we will all be thinking of you!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Just a quick hello from New York!! \\:D/

We arrived at 11pm last night, took what felt like forever to get out of the airport and to the hotel. It was wonderful to have a much needed shower once we got here. Also lovely to be able to sleep in a bed after not much sleep on the plane. :sleep:

Off on the train this morning from NYC to Philadelphia. Looking forward to getting there and being able to settle for a couple of days. Also being able to get out and have a look around!!

I am also happy to say - it's official, we're TTC!
:wohoo:

Sending thoughts and prayers to you singers. Hang in there little one! :hugs:

xoxo

Hi ladies
Thought I'd update you on our situation, my husband and I have decided now isn't the right time for us to start trying for a baby! We're both not completely ready for it and not over our selfish stage of buying expensive things and going on nice holidays so I am now going to be leaving baby and bump until September/October 2012.
Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get your babies soon - I on the other hand am going shopping in French Connection as they have a 60% sale on :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->