The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Here is a piccy of my tattoo :D

I think it looks alot better in person than in the pic lol

I took it about 1 hour after having done :)

It says 'always and forve' in Greek :blush: xxx

Attachments

• Tattooo.jpg
    Tattooo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
great tattoo. I would like another one. did it hurt?
Nothing happening here just waiting for ov. think we will dtd every other day now. Birthady saturday yey xx

nothing i couldn't handle :) she said i did goot cause most people flinch or jump at somepoint and i didn't :D

It hurt more towards the ankle :/ also i didn't like it because at that point i could feel the pain slightly where i broke both bones in my leg which was wierd :wacko: xx

I love the tat Mummy! It's so pretty!

Aw Singers. :hugs: I truly hope it's nothing, but I'm glad you're able to find optimism through it all. <3 So difficult sometimes!

Glad you're enjoying yourself Poppie! As said earlier, most restaurants will place a "tip" line on the receipt and once they scan your card, you can fill it if you want to add some change for a tip. :) That's how we usually do ours.

I've never been to Sesame Place before - you'll have to let me know how it is! =) I've heard great things about it. And mmm cheesesteak! We actually drove down through the city in passing on Saturday evening, heading to the Franklin Mills Mall! It was mass chaos because we decided to drive through right as the Phils game was starting. Not wise! haha. Traffic was a bit insane.

I did message Topsy and she is, indeed, pregnant - only found out last week! So that's grand for her.

Hope all is well with everyone - don't we have some people testing soon???

Hey girls. Not much going on. Feeling better. Lots of work/catching up to do today - another 13 hr work day too. Boo.

Just gearing up to OV soon. Hooray!! Hooray!! The fun begins for us! I will need to POAS before scheduled AF this month - got a bachlorette (hen) party to go to. I really did not want to test before a missed period. I kinda told myself I wouldn't do that. But I would hate to be preggers and drinking - sooooo I get to test on 7/16. And to not drink at a bachlorette would be very odd behavoir for me! Hehe!! Sio if I am - I know my friends will know something is up. The test day is also my mom's b-day but won't be telling her anything til I see her labor day weekend in person if it is +. ;)

Hubby and I just happened to stroll into a Babies R Us yesterday. We had so much fun just talking about this and that. Put a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Simno - SOrry to see you go! But it is best if you guys aren't ready!

Mummy - Good tat! It has nice meaning behind it too!

Singer - Sending lots of prayers to you.

Poppy - Sounds like you are having lots of FUN!!

lu-is - Boo on the -. How many DPO are you?

Ms. Mel & Meadows - Good luck this month! FX!

Kim - Feel better soon! That is alot going on!!

Baby Dust to all!!

I'm 13dpo today, thanks for asking Snowflake. :)
I thought I had AF cramps last night but I don't know.. nothing today.

I'm glad you and your hubby can talk so openly about these things, and stroll through Babies R'us.
I'm getting a little nervous because my DH is sounding more and more scared about the possibility of being pregnant right now. :(

WannaBmummy - great tattoo! I've always wanted one but haven't found something I really really want enough to have on my body forever.

As predicted, I'm sure I didn't ovulate this month. Even so, I was hoping I would. Grrr... Guess I'll just see how next month goes. :?

Singers- I hope everything will work out. I'll be thinking of you.

Poppie- Hope you're enjoing the states (...and the BDing!) :sex:

Kim- Sorry about the UTI and the tooth! What a bummer!

Lu-is- Don't worry about the BFN. There's always next cycle!

Wannabe- Great tattoo!

I know I've left people out, but I'm sending baby dust to each and everyone! :dust:

Thanks everyone :D I like it haha

Its my 3rd tattoo :blush: I had the kind of standard tribal ish tat with butterfly at the bottom of my back when i was 15 and i still love it :) i've also got my virgo sign on the back of my neck :)

Well I'm not quite sure about my cycle this month i'm usually a 28 day cycle and my last one started on 27th June which means i am now at 31 days :wacko: which i've never had. I know i had the coil out and that might influnce it but i thought i would have been on by now because like i said the other day i got really tired and moody and bought aload of rubbish from the shop to munch on :haha:

I mean i'm still tired and i'm spotty, spotty like i haven't been in years :( but nothing really to say that my period is coming :shrug: I don't know i'll just have to wait and see. xxx

Hi all. Hope your all ok. Nothing really to update here just waiting lol I would love to get a bpf this months just weird to think baby wont be here till next year xx

Hi girlies. Been away a few days so just been catching up. There seems to be a lot of stressing about alcohol and apparently there shouldn't be. According to my doc the first semblance of an umbilical cord forms around 10DPO, but for about a week after this its still forming and anything you put in your body is not going to impact upon the baby. Her advice to me was that trying to change my normal behaviour and stressing is going to cause a lot more harm than a few glasses of wine, and just to relax because there will be plenty of stressing and worrying once the 2 lines turn pink without adding to it beforehand!

6DPO here, DH is very excited as we're going back to Ireland to see his family this weekend - about my OV time - so he's determined this is the month as he has a 'Made in Ireland' t shirt and he wants our baby to have one to match when it comes along, and we don't go back all that often!

hello
how is everyone?
singers i really hope your okay and what ever happens we are all here for you.
dinah- that would be cute, and how long you staying for?
pink- i know its weird thinking we will have a 2012 baby.
mummy- the tattoo is nice, i have two a green ladybird with a little star its like a comic ladybird which i love and green as its my fav colour and i wanted it to be different. then on the other wrist, the words never alone with a love heart the never is in pink and the alone in green :)
nanner- im not sure if i have ov either, hope i have but i dont no whats going on with me. its annoying isnt?
poppie- have fun ;) and enjoy all the bding hehehe
swan- hope everthing is good with you?
lu- do you think its his nerves? have you spoke to him about it?
snow- glad your feeling better but it sucks that you have to catch up on all te work.

sorry if i have missed people out its too hot over in the uk today been in the 30s and its still very hot tonight. but i am proud of myself i did a zumba clas in this heat it killed me!!! today been nice went to matlock bath and spent some nice quality time with the oh and we are going swimming 2moro. the uti is getting better but the wisdom tooth is so bad its infected and puffed up all my cheeks i look like a hamester!!

Af still not here and still bfn. so no idea whats going on eh ladies x

Dinah - That would be cute if your little one was "Made in Ireland" :) lol

Nanner- That's a shame if you didn't ov this month; I hope you ovulate next month.

Kimberley - It is definitely his nerves. I did ask him about it briefly the other day, he admitted he's scared. I do want to ask him if he would be happy though in addition to being scared (I think that being scared is normal reaction to something like having a baby - or maybe I'm wrong lol). I should have another conversation with him about it tomorrow. I know some of it stems from our household being a mess lately - we've both been neglectful in housework yuck. I'm scared that he's going to want to change his mind about TTC (I think that makes me not want to talk about it..).
Thinking about it now, he can't be completely turned off of the idea because he did BD with me all month knowing I wasn't on BC. ;)

(sorry.. this got longer than I thought it would lol). My boobs feel bigger, and that's all of this came up. I told him I thought they felt bigger and he just laughed saying "you just want to be pregnant" :p Well that is true I'd be happy to have a LO, but regardless of that my boobs still feel big.
I don't know if I am pg or just waiting for the witch to show up.
My boobs always got slightly bigger with AF, but this just seems more than I recall.

Oh well, I guess I should enjoy them, lol but some of my work tops feel too tight.

sorry if i have missed people out its too hot over in the uk today been in the 30s and its still very hot tonight. but i am proud of myself i did a zumba clas in this heat it killed me!!! today been nice went to matlock bath and spent some nice quality time with the oh and we are going swimming 2moro. the uti is getting better but the wisdom tooth is so bad its infected and puffed up all my cheeks i look like a hamester!!

Af still not here and still bfn. so no idea whats going on eh ladies x

30's about as hot as I can handle! ugh... I don't do very well in the heat.
Good work on going to Zumba class as well!

:hugs: sorry that your body is really messing with you. I really hope you get a BFP or you period soon.

-I was thinking they should make tickers you could pause, incase your current cycle hasn't ended yet.. It bothers me when my ticker is off. I'm apparently not on CD2.

It was really warm last night so I didn't get a very good night's sleep. Much cooler this morning - I hopped out of bed and threw the windows open all around the house this morning! A 22 degree breeze is much nicer than the 29 it was in our bedroom last night when we went to bed. We live on the main road through the village so we couldn't really have the windows open because the traffic gets busy from about 6am.

Lu-is, I think it's ok to be scared about having a baby; I mean it's a huge step into the unknown isn't it... I don't think it's something you can ever be properly ready for. At some point you just have to take a leap of faith...

Morning everyone. I am so so glad its nice and cool today last night was a killer wasnt it becca. We slept with the fan right on us and the windows open with no sheet. I dont no how you coped without being able to open your window even though they was not enough aair anhyway out there lol. How are things going with you x
Lu.. yeah i know what you mean scared is the word as its all new and like you said if he didnt want it he could of said no to the bding. Are you getting any more signs that you could be pg. And thank you for the concern
Well i woke this morning with a little tummy ache and i have started my af. So its not the best news but on the postive side my cycle is getting shorter 32 days this time last was 36 and means I can take these strong antibiotics for my wisdom tooth and get my tooth removed plus i wont be on my bday and im going to start tempting so i no where abouts i am so hopefully next month will be alot clearer and that we see we ov :) plus i can have mayo for a few days hehehe and maybe a glass of wine on my birthday yay hope everyone is okay x

I have my first appointment in 2 hours. yay! :D

That is awesome about the shirt, Dinah. I love Ireland - been there once, would love to go back someday. :3

Hope everyone else is doing well! I need to get my butt in gear to get ready so I can get out the door. Rush hour means it'll be a beast getting to the hospital for my appointment (8:30am is my appt. time). Blah!

xo

Kimberley, most shop-bought mayonnaise (Hellmanns etc.) is pasturised so you can still eat it! Crap news that AF arrived, but good that you can finally take the antibiotics. Must be so painful for you.

Swan Have fun at your appointment! You must give us a full and detailed account later on!

Swan How did it go??

My appointment went well. I had a scan and saw a perfectly clean Womb, so at least there isn't anything left... My Ovaries looked good to, and the doctor said theres no reason why we cant start trying again after the first AF... So we are both quite positive, it turns out that the problem would have started between 3/4 weeks, so I may not have even known that I was PG had it not been for charting/awaiting my AF!

Kimberley - Well theres next month for both of us!!

Just a quick update really, hope everyone is alright.. and heres to more Positives in the furture!

Singers, I guess good news that there's nothing left behind :hugs: How many weeks were you? (I have signatures turned off!) Glad you're feeling positive about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->