The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I’m so excited about my 3 day weekend. I’ve been so busy this past week. Hubby and I put our house on the market, so pray for a quick sell. We talked about having a baby and he doesn’t want me to go crazy with it with the OPKs and such, but he’d be happy with a baby anytime.

Sorry about AF, lu-is! If I remember correctly this is your first real one after BCP. I’m waiting for mine also.

Meadows, For me AF is possible due tomorrow, but I don’t know because it’s my first month off of BCP. I plan on testing next Saturday if AF doesn’t get me.

Snowflakes, what a bargain!!! Beat up box and all! LOL:happydance:

Hi Jess! :wave:

Hello Poppie! :wave:

Best wishes on selling the house, CeeDee! You'll be in my thoughts & prayers, hoping that it goes quickly and smoothly for you!

Hey girlies. Happy Friday! So excited for the 3 day weekend! Got some things planned with friends!! :)

My OPK ended up being a - and my sniffly nose didn't turn into anything at all. :haha: My temp went down again today so I still really think that I am going to OV soon anyways. I can't decide whether to do an another OPK tonight or not. I def enjoy temping more than doing that OPK. I get excited to put in a new temp in my chart and see what forms but with that - OPK... I just got a crappy feeling. We're gonna BD tonight anyways sooo... :blush:

Ceedee - good luck on the house!

Poppie - Glad you are having fun! Fireworks soon!

Mrs Mel - FX.

lu-is - sorry about AF.

Thanks to all for filling me in with ur testing plans!! Think i will def try and hold my horses, at least til CD28 - then i might give in and test!!! I'm CD23 today, so not long, maybe next wed/thurs, same as u becca!

I hope u all have a lovely weekend :)

you're right Ceedee this is my first real AF after BCP - so I'm not really sad, just eager to get on to the next cycle. (I also forgot how painful my periods are when I'm not on BC.. grrr lol oh well, it's worth it ;) )

I just ordered some preseed, hopefully that will be helpful this next cycle. Anyone here use it?

Ceedee - good luck with the house sale! Fx'd for a BFP or at least for AF to show up on time and not make you go crazy.

Snowflake - good luck, hope you do ovulate soon. yay! Good find with the OPK's.

Hi Everybody else!!! Happy Canada (though I think I'm the only canadian in this group lol) Prince William and Princess Kate are here visiting, I'm watching the celebration on the television, so that is pretty neat. Even better, no work today so it is already the weekend. Hooray!

Thanks to all for filling me in with ur testing plans!! Think i will def try and hold my horses, at least til CD28 - then i might give in and test!!! I'm CD23 today, so not long, maybe next wed/thurs, same as u becca!

oooh good luck! I'll be mentally counting down the days until someone on here gets to test. :) Go :bfp: !

I wish I had waited one day longer, because the morning after I tested I had definite AF signs. oh well, I've got extra tests.

I know lu-is, i bet that's what will happen to me.....as soon as i test and get a BFN and so relax a bit and stop thinking about it she'll turn up!!! Sods law!! Anyway fingers crossed for us all!!!

Enjoy watching Kate and William, and i hope the witch isn't being too mean to you!!

I havent done any opks today but im going to leave it for today I think. NO real pains so maybe i havent ov'd yet. We are still going to dtd later to cover bases lol xx

Oh yay I'm CD23 too today :happydance: although i'm a few time zones ahead :haha:

I think i'll get some preseed next cycle if nothing comes of this one. Apparently the pre-filled applicators dispense far too much of the stuff, so you have to be a bit careful. I don't know if they sell it in a different format.

Have a good weekend girls - presume you get 4th July off then?

We do get off for Monday, woohoo!

And I have (actually an unopened bottle of) PreSeed at home. It's basically a tube, and they have the inserters so you can put a large amount up in there to prepare for when he finishes. Or, you can use it more as a lubricant and physically apply it to him. You can't re-use the applicators. I wasn't planning on using applicators to put it in, but I forgot to open it and now? It's still next to the bed. :haha: They tell you a few ways - on the instructions - of how people prefer to use it, if I remember. Supposed to work like a charm!

It seems like there are several of us that have a cold. I ended up with one a couple days ago and it's still going strong! blah..

So I've been working like a madman to redecorate my master bedroom and bath. It's been quite the job! I've been so determined to get it done soon because I'm sure that once we have a LO I'll be more interested in making his/ her space pretty! I'm hoping to have it completely done tomorrow!

Everyone seems to have their own philosophy on testing. My plan is to not test until I notice symptoms. I've only been off BC for a month so we'll see how long my philosophy lasts until I find myself too eager to wait!

Happy 4th of July to the American June Bugs! :wohoo:

Lu-is, I was thinking about using preseed or conceive plus for the next cycle. I don’t want to order anything until AF shows up. I don’t plan on testing until next weekend.

Nanner, good luck with your bedroom decorating. Sounds like fun.

Happy 4th or Happy weekend!!!

Hey everyone. Still having a great time here. Everyone is very excited for Monday!! :D

We had to buy another bag so we can get our shopping home! We knew we'd probably have to do that even though we packed light on the way over. Luckily the airline lets us have 2 bags!

We do get off for Monday, woohoo!

And I have (actually an unopened bottle of) PreSeed at home. It's basically a tube, and they have the inserters so you can put a large amount up in there to prepare for when he finishes. Or, you can use it more as a lubricant and physically apply it to him. You can't re-use the applicators. I wasn't planning on using applicators to put it in, but I forgot to open it and now? It's still next to the bed. :haha: They tell you a few ways - on the instructions - of how people prefer to use it, if I remember. Supposed to work like a charm!

I got us some PreSeed once we got over here (unsure if you can actually buy it in Australia). TMI Alert - We have been using it just to make things "easier" as we were so used to to using pre-lubed condoms. It's been great! I haven't used the applicators and we don't need much. It's good to know it's helpful for TTC.

I've been having some little twinge pains but I guess it's probably all in my mind hoping that implantation would be happening. Not going to test until we get home later in the week.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

xo

Poppie, I think it's very difficult not to analyse every little twinge! I sometimes think it would be much easier if I didn't know so much about it all. Ignorance is sometimes bliss.

Poppie, Glad you are having a great time! I know you are excited about the fireworks tomorrow. I’m sure they will be gorgeous in NY.

AFM, still no AF, but no PG symptoms either. I’m just waiting to test next weekend if AF doesn’t show. We shall see I’m trying to be nonchalant about the whole thing. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

So AF has arrived with a bang this morning, and some nasty cramps to go with it. I've been up since 5.30am curled up in pain, and finally gave in at half six and got up to take some paracetamol. So I'm onto cycle three. I've ordered some maca root, as a load of ladies on another forum I use say it has done wonders for their sex drive :haha: I think I might also get some preseed as I seem to be a bit lacking in the crucial eggy white stuff!

I'm quite grateful that I have fairly short cycles. Not so much time to wait I guess!

Oh and in honour of our U.S.A ladies, Happy 4th July :happydance:

Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans!!

Becca - Sorry for AF. Hope your pain goes away and you feel better soon!

Ceedee - Crossing all crossables for you!

Poppie - 2 bags! Sounds like you are having lots of fun shopping and enjoying yourself!

Nanner - I love redecorating. I really want to do a few rooms in our house as well before the LO comes but know that we are both too busy right now to start a project!

As for the preseed - I would like to purchase some for next cycle if I get a BFN. I have seen it at our local CVS and Walgreens. Waiting for CVS to put out a 30% off coupon as it is like $20 at the store.

AFM, I am fairly certain that I will OV today. A few days later than I expected but am happy that we have the day off!! I continued to do those OPK's as I am the type of person that has to finish something I started - I got a + this AM but missed a chance to do one yesterday because we were with friends all afternoon and evening. Oh well.

I think we are going to go the National Whitewater Center and see some music and watch the fireworks tonight. Other than that we are just going to have a nice relaxing day off together. :)

:cry: My kitty was run over this morning and very sadly she passed away shortly after :cry: :cry: :cry: Thankfully we were able to be there with her when she died, but I'm just devastated :cry: We've buried her in the back garden and at some point I'll get a plant or a bush to put on top of her, something that flowers around this time every year...

2011 is a really crappy year for me so far :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->