The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

So sorry Becca, pets are so special and I can't start to begin how you're feeling. Sending virtual hugs your way x

Well, I'm fairly certain AF's on her way. Been on the verge of tears all afternoon and have the cramps.
I'm not surprised, but I am feeling a bit deflated, I can imagine this is going to be a journey with a rollercoaster of emotions :(

Oh no.....really sorry to hear that becca....not nice at all. I have a cat too and so completely know how you'll be feeling :-( Also sorry for AF.....not a good day for you at all :-(

Well, yesterday i caved in and tested - not due til Wed/Thurs ~ (that's if i have a 28day cyce, did have an unusually long one last month of 35 days) Anyway it was BFN.....was gutted, but didn't think it would be a BFP as hadn't had any signs and it was only our first month of TTC......so guess i'll just wait for AF to arrive now and hopefully she does soon so that i can get on with the next cycle!!!

Happy 4th July to all from the states!

Well some better news is that DH is allowed to start walking again, although it's going to be quite a slow process. When he sees the consultant again in four weeks they want him to be out if his Beckham boot and not be using his crutches. So something positive at last!

Mrs Mel, I'll join you with the tears. PMT is a killer I was like that all yesterday.

Meadows sorry about the BFN. I guess there's every chance it could just be too early, but I'll stay hopeful for you.

Becca - sorry about your cat. :( :hugs: and about AF. Glad to hear your husband can start walking.

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans. and happy Monday everyone! :)

I took the day off to visit my parents. We drove here for a football game yesterday (american football) and decided to stay the night before driving back. It's been fun and relaxing.

Happy 4th July!! So far we have had a great day here in NYC, just back at the hotel having a rest before heading down to the Hudson to see the fireworks tonight.

Sorry to hear about your cat Becca. xo

Nothing else to report from here, still having the twinges etc, fingers crossed its all really happening.

Talk soon.

Becca I'm so sorry about your kitty! I can't imagine losing mine, I hope she didn't suffer much. :(

Um girlies I just wanted to mention that AF is at least 3 days late. BFN 2 days ago but it wasn't with FMU. No symptoms either. Puzzling.

Sorry Meadows, BFN's are horrid to see, hopefully July will be our month!

Great news about hubby Becca! Some really good and positive to focus on :)

Hope you're having an amazing time Poppie!

Keep us posted Jess! I had no idea how complicated our bodies were until now!

Hope all the American ladies had a great July 4th :)

Hello everyone!

I had a fantastic weekend. I spent a lot of time with family (lots of babies). AF showed up yesterday for me. I was pretty sure it would because I did a horrible job last month of keeping track of my cycles, BD’ing and OPKs. I will be placing an order for conceive+ and more OPKs.

I found out the other day that one of my co-workers grandsons passed away from SIDS at only 3 months old. The news really broke my heart. One of my co-workers can be so insensitive and was walking around telling everyone “I bet she’ll be pregnant again in a few months” and than she came to me and said “I just want you to know that you’ll probably miscarry your first baby because most people do”. I mean really?! Did that really have to be said! She’s almost 70, so I just said ok and went back to working.

Beccad, sorry about your cramps. The only AF symptoms I have is a lot of bloating and I become very emotional. I am so sorry about your kitty. So sad. :hugs:

Snowflakes, Hopefully this will be your month.

Meadows, It looks like a bunch of us are working on our 2nd cycle. FX’d.

Jess137, Test again. Keep us posted.

CeeDee - Some people just don't have filters. grrrr... They don't know what they should and shouldn't say to others - sorry about your coworker. Let's hope July will be our lucky month.

Jess137 - I'll keep my fingers crossed for BFP. :) and no AF.

I just realized I'm on CD7... wow this cycle is going by fast! ( I hope my preseed arrives soon).

Mrs. Mel, Meadow, and all the rest of us onto the next cycle, good luck for July!

Hey all

I am up to date with you all, i read a bit every night, but i never seem to really post lol

Anyways a kind of TMI post but oh well lol we're all used to those by now :haha: me and the OH were :sex: earlier :blush: and well you know were not TTC until August...well OH was getting close and said 'i want to come in you, do you want me to' so i just said well its up to you and well....he did :blush: lol

Obviously i know we are more than likely not going to get pregnant from this BUT there is now a possibility.

So i don't know what this means for the rest of the month but :thumbup: at least we know OH is defo on board :D xxx

Becca- So sorry about your kitty! I have two dogs and would be devastated if anything happened to them. It's very sad.

I've skimmed the latest posts (it's so tough to stay caught up!). Everyone seems to have their own routine on predicting ovulation; even if that routin is having no routin. I haven't yet got a good system of my own to predicting ovulation, so I try to steal from everyone. Some things I like, some I don't. So far I'm focusing on temping everyday and having the OH check the cervical position around the time I'm suppose to ovulate. In another month or two, I'll probably start using the OPKs.

BTW, my newly decorated bedroom looks great!

That's great Wanab! How exciting!

Ceedee, some people just have to be ignored. I'm sorry to hear about the baby that they lost.

False alarm girls. I don't know what my body is doing! I had a BFN this morning then AF got me at work. Yuck! I think I'm going to start temping again tomorrow though so I have an idea of what is going on. Still no EWCM but I do still have an unopened PreSeed tube. Have to talk with hubby again and see what he thinks about maybe starting to try. The money situation is looking better now.

I'll try to get more involved on here, I know I've missed a lot.

Hi ladies, how are we all doing? Sorry I've been awol, Ireland really took it out of me, been living on red bull and diet coke ever since as I'm completely and utterly shattered. DH tried to get me to stay home today as I was so tired when I woke up I was making no sense and even managed to put a jar of jam in the dishwasher and a dirty chopping board into the fridge. He was worried about me driving, but I made it and the E numbers, taurine and caffine have kicked in enough I haven't fallen asleep at my desk.

Really, really sorry about your kitty Becca. I'd be completely devastated if that happened to mine so sending huge hugs your way.

Dear God CeeDee. Your colleague needs to think before she opens her mouth, that's awful what happened to the baby. I know early miscarriage is a lot more common than most people know, but how does it help anyone by saying something like that?

Thats good about your OH WannaB - does he know where you are in your cycle and felt 'safe' or is he oblivious to those kind of things? Really hoping he was oblivious and you've got no reason to worry anymore.

Had a great time while away seeing his family. According to my charts I was due to OV on Sunday, I had some VERY faint lines on opks but these had gone by yesterday, had no ewcm, and I haven't had a temp rise. So either still waiting (last time I OVd was CD15 which is today) or the staggering ammount of Irish booze, near complete lack of food and pure exhaustion has caused my body to hibernate this month. Going to keep temping and testing for a few more days, hope OV is just late.

Decided to change attitude and instead of being as obsessive about things I'm trying to just live my life, this could take us a while and I'm not good in situations I can't control, and only really look at altering how I live if I get a +ve or we've been trying 6-12 months and nothing is happening. This early on there is no rush and the stress isn't worth it for me as I'll end up in baby burnout.

I know what you mean about being tired Dinah for some reason i just haven't been sleeping properly this past week and i am hanging now. Doesn't help that i've got a 7:00am start tomorrow either.

As for OH he has no idea with all that lol The only thing he knows is when AF has arrived beucase sex is out of the question lol He knows nothing about being more fertile at a certain time an dovulating and all that xxx

Hey girlies -

Becca - Sorry for the loss of your kitty. Demi, my dog, is my baby so I understand how upset you are.

CeeDee- How rude! Coworkers drive me crazy sometimes - I just wonder how did they even get employed!

Jess - Sorry about AF! Onto the next! That is great about your finances. I am getting excited about paying off a bunch of bills next month!

AFM, FF confirmed my OV on July 4th!! ;) Don't feel any different. Just a bit tired but I am always tired bc I work too much! Gonna test on 7/16 - I will be 12 DPO - hope it will show - plan to use a FRER. We are crossing all crossables!!

Tonight we are going to see an advanced screening of the movie - Friends with Benefits. Hope it is good!

I'm having a really, really bad week girls. I took the week off work as I was exhausted after everything with DH, and it's just been very, very crap. I'm still heartbroken about the cat, and I keep wondering whether I should be feeling better by now as I'm still crying at the drop of a hat. Little things set me off all the time - our stairs really need to be vacuumed, but I can't bear to do it because there's cat fur on them and I don't want to get rid of it :blush: but it needs to be done and I think if I leave it there I'll just keep dwelling on it. When I've lost pets before it's just been one from a group of pets, whereas we only had Amber this time, so I think I notice her missing a lot more than if I had another couple of cats to still look after.

Mum is taking me to a spa for the day tomorrow, so that'll be nice at least. Then we've got loads of friends coming for the weekend as it's DH's birthday. I'm SO not up for it, but I'm going to try and be happy and lively, because I have to really. I've got to pick myself up as I'm back to work next week. I don't feel at all rested as I was hoping, unfortunately :cry:

sending you hugs becca, i hope you feel better soon and the spa perks you up a little x
Im due for af next friday , im feeling like it hasnt happened this month trying not to symptom spot.
I hope it doesnt take too long to get bfp because we are planning to get married next october so want to look a little slim if i have had baby but then again I could look blooming with a big bump xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->