The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congrats Lu-is! Yay!

I'm glad you're able to start again Meadows. Good luck! FX'd for a sticky little bean!

Happy BDing Meadows! :sex:

Lu-is- If you're uncertain about the home tests, you'll definitely want the blood tests from your doc. Then they'll schedule your first apt with an OB when you're at about 6-8 weeks. So excited for you! Have you told your PH?

Went for a run a little while ago. Still having some side aches but the last few runs have been mild. Though I still don't have any symptoms, I have become such a zip face! :growlmad: Any suggestions for a cleansing system that water based, gentle,inexpensive, and of course preggo friendly?

Okay, I just told my DH... he's in shock. lol He said he's scared, excited, but very scared. :wacko: That's what I was worried about. i know he's worried about trying to support us, but I keep reminding him I'll be working for several months more and I'll have maternity pay. we'll make it work :)

Here's how I told him: I bought an anniversary card that says "Happy Anniversary to the Husband who has everything! ... me!" Here I wrote in "and a little me on the way". I wrapped up a little onesie and a tiny pair of argyle baby socks (My husband loves argyle socks).

Meadow -good luck with the Bd'ing

Thanks everyone, I am just so happy (also a tad scared as the reality of it sets in), but all in all very happy.

Glad to hear you're doing well Meadows, and that you're hopping back to it immediately! :hugs: Best wishes this cycle!

And Lu, I forgot to answer your question - yes! I'd give your doctor a ring so they can set up your first appointment. Every one is different, so they may want you in immediately for bloods, or make you wait until 8 weeks - that's what they did for me. haha. Either way, let them know what's up so they can schedule you as they allow. :) Congrats again!

Thanks! I'm going to test again in the morning, and I guess call the Dr's tomorrow to see what they say about an appointment.

Super Congrats Lu-is!! We have another June Bug!!

Poppie - Mmmm Bagels!! Glad hubby is feeling fairly well. I'm not sure about the blood thing. I see we are both about OV time!! Hooray and FX for both of us!!

Nanner & Swan - I swear by Proactive. I love that stuff. I used to use some RX stuff and it just wasn't as good as the Proactive.

Welcome back Meadows!! Glad that you are able to start right away!!

Dinah - Thanks for letting me know. I never have 5 days of flow - usually 4 days but oh well. Not sure what to think.

Tonight we have screener passes for The Change Up. Can't wait for this one. Kinda excited!

We got some Pre-Seed last week to use. Hope we like it. Gonna try it this cycle.

Thanks for the tip Snowflakes! I may have to look into that. I have just been a mess lately. It started initially on my face, but now that's almost cleared up and it's more on my back and shoulders. I know it sounds petty, but it's really embarrassing. Firstly, it is summer and I feel so swollen and puss-filled and all I want to do is wear tank tops because of the heat LOL. And it's just painful, too! >.< So I am going to check with my doctor, see if that's given the a-okay for use! I need something to help me out here!

Had the appointment today - baby looks great! Took awhile to do the nuchal measurements because baby was being stubborn - uh oh, already takes after mommy! But the measurements came back normal, bloodwork #1 is done and I get bloodwork #2 in a month. Then they'll tell me the results based on the measurements + blood. :shrug: Things looked good so I take that as a positive sign. And my uterus is fine, thank you doctor for getting me all paranoid for nothing. :haha: So, the waiting game begins, as my next appointment is just a general pee-in-a-cup, get weighed, heartbeat on 8/24.

Trying to get a photo to attach... my phone is being a jerk with emailing it to my work computer. Such a PAIN. lol... She gave me 8 photos total, but this was the clearest photo of the baby in its entirety. Some are just feet, just hands, etc.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Snowflakes- I've used Proactive before and I was very happy with it. It worked well. What I didn't like is that a whole kit would get sent every 3months (?) whether I needed everything or not. Can we order what we need rather than all three bottles? I need to do something quick though! I'm like Swan. I feel so self-conscious and the spots are starting to work their way around my jawline and neck. Yuck! :nope:
I love your ultrasound picture! I can't wait to get mine!

Poppie- Hope the hubby is recovering quick! Stalk up on frozen peas!

Hi ladies, sorry for vanishing for over a week..... my silly DB didnt pay the internet bill..... so finally got reconnected today..... How is everyone? Hope everyone is doing great :hugs:

Im feeling much happier at the moment :happydance: as sad as it might sound but I finally have my AF!!!!!! It has made me wonder if the tiny amount of spotting I had last month was accutly an AF though..... it really was strange..... :blush: Im just happy that somewhere with the agnus castus and EPO Ive gotten her to visit me again :haha:

Snowflakes- I've used Proactive before and I was very happy with it. It worked well. What I didn't like is that a whole kit would get sent every 3months (?) whether I needed everything or not. Can we order what we need rather than all three bottles? I need to do something quick though! I'm like Swan. I feel so self-conscious and the spots are starting to work their way around my jawline and neck. Yuck! :nope:
I love your ultrasound picture! I can't wait to get mine!

Poppie- Hope the hubby is recovering quick! Stalk up on frozen peas!

I actually go to the Malls here in town and buy what I need from the Kiosks. Lots of times I just need a wash or a toner. There is a Proactive booth type thing in like 4 of the malls. I just went onto the mall's website and went to the directory to see where they are located and just stop in and pick it up. I don't like companies automatically charging my debit card and sending things whenever they feel like it either.

Welcome back Emily! Glad to hear the natural route is working for you!! Hooray for AF...

Swan - Hooray for Ultrasound pics!! That is awesome!! I can actually see a baby!!

Hi girls,

I missed you all! Feeling a bit less overwhelmed by everything after just a few days away, which is good :wacko: I think i'll just stick with you guys and not read so much of the rest of the site. I don't know if it's so good to be reading so many people's problems and neuroses.

No sign of AF yet so I'll probably test in the morning. Boobs are kind of sore and I've got some random twinge feelings in my uterus area, but I had this in the cycle before last and AF still came, so I'm not sure if it means anything. I think i'll be about 12DPO tomorrow.

Lu-is - congratulations on your BFP :happydance:

Swan, fab scan photo :thumbup:

Welcome back Emily! Glad you found your AF! :D

Thanks for the tip Snowflakes; I think they sell it at my mall too. Which would be awesome because I remember using it in HS and it was mail-order and stuff. LOL. Never convenient if you ran out of something before everything else. ;)

Welcome back Becca! I can understand completely, I... sometimes get into boards that needlessly scare the crap out of me. Everyone needs to cope with their struggles differently, but anything concerning TTC, pregnancy, parenting... can be really scary if you stumble into the wrong threads. :hugs: The Internet is a lovely tolol, but can also just be so frightening sometimes. haha. Good luck testing tomorrow!!

Hello ladies, just catching up.

Lu-is, Congrats! I am sooo happy for you! I love how you told hubby! :happydance:

Swanxx, I’m glad your appointment went well. Love the scan pic!!! :baby:

Nanner, I’m glad to hear you were able to put your running shoes back on. I enjoy a good run too.

Dinah I’m sorry to hear that and I hope it doesn’t take 6 months.

Jess137, Congrats on the twins! They sound like they have a good weight on them. Sending prayers. It’s normal to feel a little jealous. I feel the same way when I see pregnant women.

Meadows, Good luck with your kitty.

Welcome back Emily!

I agree with Jess and Poppie, I love that the preggo’s stick around. I love hearing the updates as well. We were there from conception. Nothing new with me I'm 11DPO and resisting the urge to test. I have absolutely no symptoms.

Okay, the hubby and I have already started the baby name war.

We agree with a boy's name: Cameron Eli (though we might use a family name as the middle name instead, maybe Timothy, Nathan, or Michael?)

Unfotunately, it's gonna be a battle for a girl's name! I love the name Addison and he loves the name Bridget. I think it's too formal and strong and it rhymes with too many unpleasant words (idgett, midgett, ect). We thought about combining as Bridget Addison, which I could settle with but don't want to. The only name we kinda agree with is Krista. What do you all think?

I think you've got eight more months to decide about these things Nanner :haha:

i like addison!! :D

well i have 28 days till the wedding, we pick up suits on the 12th, cufflinks arried yesterday, place cards all printed, button holes ordered etc etc and now OH's brother and best man decides to tell us he can't come he's behind on mortgage payments. well that would be fine if he hadn't buggered off to Ibiza about 3 weeks ago and although fitted for a suit in May obviously never booked anything and has now basically f***K'd us over with what....20 days til we fly!!! I'm sopissed off and upset its unreal :( :( :( xx

oh no wannab. you have the right to be peed off x im dreading when we find out who's coming and see how many people mess us about xxx

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back! Ive really missed being on here, I don't think I accutly realised how much all you ladies did for me untill I couldnt just pop in and have a chat lol! :hugs:Its really nice to have a happy and helpful support group around you at times like ttc :blush: Im just so happy to finally have AF back (hopefully to stay....) even if she's a painful one.... :blush:

Hi ladies,
Thank God It's Friday! Looking forward to a weekend of not doing much, although we're having an inspection on Monday (because we rent they come and inspect the property once a year or so) so I'll have to do some cleaning. :dohh:

Hubby is recovering well but being a typical man - sooking and I think trying to make out he is sicker than he is. I think he just thinks he's going to get an infection or something because he reckon's he's hot (like fever) but he's not. They gave him antibiotics and stuff so it's very unlikely. Had to hit him up last night for you know what....:blush: can't risk missing the eggie! LOL! :haha:

Swan - love the scan pic! So cute! Can't wait to be able to share one some day.

Emily - welcome back. I'd hate to be stuck without the internet on. How did you survive?!?

WanaB - omg that sucks. I can imagine how frustrated you are right now. What are you going to do??

CeeDee - fingers crossed for your testing!! Bring on BFP!

Ooh I hope I haven't missed anyone. Do we have a list of our current JuneBugs?? I am shocking with names and who's here and what's going on.

Have a good day! :flower:

OMG Swan! Look at your little beanie!!! So cute!

Nanner, I get the Walgreens version of Proactive, and it works just as well. I only pay $14 for it and the first one has lasted me at least 3 months. I'm just now running out. And I love the name Addison! Not so much for Bridgett, but you guys have quite a while to figure it out! Heck, my BIL and SIL didn't name our niece until 3 days after she was born!

Welcome back Emily! I just started Vitex yesterday, FX'd it works!

I'm glad you're sticking around Becca!

Wanab, I'm sorry, don't let it ruin your day!

Wana, sorry to hear that news :( Some people just don't seem to be able to figure out their priorities. Has he got flights and such like already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->