The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

hey thanks all

well we are going to have to see if we can change the suit but with 2 weeks till we're supposed to be collecting them i haven't got high hopes tbh

no he hadn't booked anything so obviously he just pissed us about because he got fitted for a suit, he's 26 you'd think he'd be able to sort himself out for his little brothers wedding.

He's going to have his dad step in as on this short notice i doubt any of his friends will be able to make it, it was just going to be parents, grand parents and siblings for the wedding.

I mean i knew we hadn't made it easy on people but if you say your coming you don't leave it till a few weeks before and say your not....2 months ago fine.

arrrrrggh :( :( xxx

That's really rubbish news wana :hugs: At least if he'd booked flights your families could have rallied round somewhat. Make sure he pays for the suit so you're not out of pocket.

will do...i just saw the name of the thread and although i already know to see 2 angels was rather shocking tbh xx

Hello Girls,
Im sorry its taken so long. I have started my AF so therefore we will be starting to do it again! Congrats to everyone that has a BFP
Swan your pics are amazing!
Im sorry everyone else I have been really busy moving house next week FINALLY!!!!!
hoping to get the BFP this month, so ladies how is everyone???

Poppiebug Thanks hun, Oh it was horrible lol. I spent a lot of time on the computer playing zoo tycoon 2 just for something to do lol. I was also visiting friends and hanging out over theirs rather then them over mine lol. So not fun lol. :haha:

Jess137 Thanks hun, I really hope it works for you, I swear I think its fantastic!:happydance: What are you taking it for? I am taking it as I hadn't had an AF since january, but after a few weeks taking it I had very light spotting :blush: (now think it was a very light AF....?) as about 30 days later Ive just managed to have a AF, wasnt as heavy as I normally get, but I think thats one of the benifits that Agnus castus does... I will say I have had a side effect,:blush: basically I was badly bloated and very gassy, but honestly it only lasted a week or so, and now I have AF back its totally worth it! yeah! :happydance:

sorry swanxxsong:blush: Ive only just noticed your scan pic even though youve already mentioned it to me! lol, it looks sooooo cute you really are so lucky hun :hugs:

Emily, I haven't been ovulating (using OPK's and BBT), and my cycles are getting longer every time.

Singers love- glad to hear it and best of luck for this cycle!!! yay!!!

Wannab - sorry about the mess your fiance's brother left you guys in, that really sucks! How rude and irresponsible.

Swan- hooray! Thanks for sharing the scan. congrats!

CeeDee- getting closer to testing! oh boy! Good luck! Have you tried a test yet or are you holding out until AF is due?

I meant to wait until this weekend, can't believe I actually got a positive 3 or 4 days before my period.

How is everyone doing today?? Any plans for the weekend? It's great to have you back Becca. Jess - I really hope you ovulated even though the opk didn't catch it.

Emily, I haven't been ovulating (using OPK's and BBT), and my cycles are getting longer every time.

Oh that doesnt sound very good hun, Im really hopeful that agnus castus will help you too! I really didnt expect it to do anything to help me when i started taking it to be honest. I had read soooo much stuff about it online and thought well what harm can it do... It seems to be one of tho's all rounders when it comes to AF, it helps with starting them, shorting long cycles, making the lp longer and of course the most importain one, it helps O to show up once a month! Its also helped make my AF a lighter one. It was still a painful one, but honestly not as bad as it has been before.... ive only been on it for about 2 months now, wow that feels like times flown by haha. :haha: really wishing you the best of luck with it hun :hugs:

Thanks! I got some soy isoflavones today too, once I get AF, I'm going to take it for CD3-7 to see if it induces ovulation. I figure it can't hurt. I'm going to just throw everything at it and see what happens.

EDIT: This is such a pain in the butt! Some things online say not to take soy and Vitex together, but some people say they do take them together. So confusing! I'll do both anyway this next cycle and see what happens. If it doesn't work, I'll just go back to using only Vitex the next cycle.

I'm sorry if you've said already, but do you temp and use OPK's?

Urgh I took a test just now and it's very definitely negative :nope: I wonder perhaps if I ovulated later than I thought, in which case we will have missed it altogether :dohh: I presume AF will arrive at some point then. It's 13 days since I thought I ovulated.

So *sigh* onwards to cycle four. Will try and sort out the CM situation, or lack thereof as that probably isn't going to help the situation.

Make it six ladies :) got 1.2 weeks on digi this mrnin the day im due. After all these drugs uve had from hospital but looks like it stuck. I got neg at docs on mon and pos today fingers cross

Make it six ladies :) got 1.2 weeks on digi this mrnin the day im due. After all these drugs uve had from hospital but looks like it stuck. I got neg at docs on mon and pos today fingers cross

Oooh yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you Kimberley!! Congrats! :thumbup:

Urgh I took a test just now and it's very definitely negative :nope: I wonder perhaps if I ovulated later than I thought, in which case we will have missed it altogether :dohh: I presume AF will arrive at some point then. It's 13 days since I thought I ovulated.

So *sigh* onwards to cycle four. Will try and sort out the CM situation, or lack thereof as that probably isn't going to help the situation.

:hugs: sorry Becca.

Have you considered Preseed? We tried it twice this cycle, and in my experience it was the best feeling lube we've ever used.

Yeah we were using it this cycle Lu-is but it didn't seem to help :nope: I did like it though.

But hey, it takes the average couple 6-9 months to conceive apparently :shrug: I am feeling quite disappointed though. It's now taking longer than I thought it would - it might be a bit naive to think it would happen quickly but I had no reason to think it wouldn't...

Thanks! I got some soy isoflavones today too, once I get AF, I'm going to take it for CD3-7 to see if it induces ovulation. I figure it can't hurt. I'm going to just throw everything at it and see what happens.

EDIT: This is such a pain in the butt! Some things online say not to take soy and Vitex together, but some people say they do take them together. So confusing! I'll do both anyway this next cycle and see what happens. If it doesn't work, I'll just go back to using only Vitex the next cycle.

I'm sorry if you've said already, but do you temp and use OPK's?

Oh ok, I really dont know that much about soy, I have heard a few people talk about it but not read up on it yet..... Im personally taking agnus castus, EPO, Prenatal vits, vit B complex and folic acid. I only started temping about a month ago, so at the moment Im not sure if I accutly O or not yet..... if I did last month it didnt register in my chart.... but I didnt temp around the few days that I think I o'd.... My boyfriend lost my therometer..... I also check cm..... so Im hoping I can find when I o this month, if I even do lol!

Jess, I just liked your business on facebook. :)

Congrats Kim! :hugs: :dance: That's awesome!

Sorry to hear about your HPT, Becca. :(

Welcome back Singers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"