The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Im still reading up more on soy but wow it sounds really good. have you read this link? https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html it talks about a survey done on fertility friend.... I can honestly say that if I cant work out when I o, Im soooo gonna be trying that! :blush:

Wow, that was a very interesting read Emily! I know there are a collection of ladies throughout TTC boards here who are using soy to help with ovulation and such, but I had no idea the statistics until I was reading through that article. Awesome news for you to know about, right?

:dust: to our ladies who are trying, in every manner that they are. :) :hugs:

Thank you everyone and congrats lu and congrats on beautiful scan pics swan. Becca sorry about ng but i got a neg at hospital on monday had loads of drugs surgery and the rest and got my bfp today on a digi. Last night got a not preg on digi but very faint line on fr and this mrnin postive on digi and very faint again on superdrugg test. So it all depends the superdrug test was done later in the day very dilted wee. But sure if a digi says its right it is. I will catch up more wen on pc been a scary week this week with hospitals surgey and the rest im not being rude and ignorin you only got discharge yesterday xx

Wow, that was a very interesting read Emily! I know there are a collection of ladies throughout TTC boards here who are using soy to help with ovulation and such, but I had no idea the statistics until I was reading through that article. Awesome news for you to know about, right?

:dust: to our ladies who are trying, in every manner that they are. :) :hugs:

Ya thats what I thought when I started reading that, Ive read a few other things about soy and well over all I'd say it sounds really good :thumbup:. I know I will be trying it if what Im currently taking doesnt do the job lol :blush:

It's very definitely a negative I'm afraid ladies. AF came yesterday afternoon and is being a right little b*tch!

Have we got a list of where everyone is at? I feel like I'm losing track!

I'm sorry Becca. Better luck next month! ( For all of us!)

I've been had pains a couple times today, don't know if it's a super late O or if it's AF coming. Either way, I guess the Vitex is doing something!

Congrats Kimberley!!! :happydance: :happydance: I'm very happy for you!!

Yeah we were using it this cycle Lu-is but it didn't seem to help :nope: I did like it though.

But hey, it takes the average couple 6-9 months to conceive apparently :shrug: I am feeling quite disappointed though. It's now taking longer than I thought it would - it might be a bit naive to think it would happen quickly but I had no reason to think it wouldn't...

Sorry about your AF coming Becca :( Totally sucks. I'm with you, here I was thinking oh yeah I'll happen quickly for us, like first go. Well I know I'm only on cycle 2 of TTC and now I'm thinking it's going to take us awhile. I'm trying to think positive but it's hard hey??

We're using Preseed, I really like it. We don't use heaps - just enough to *ahem* get things moving if you know what I mean? :blush: I always hated using lube before, it would sting a bit, but this is great.

We're BD pretty much everyday (even with hubby still recovering from his wisdom teeth removal! LOL). The last 2 days I've done an OPK but they were neg, my temp hasn't shot up yet, so still holding out hope that the Ov is about to happen shortly [-o< . I'll be devo if it doesn't.

I hope everyone's had a good weekend. They always go too quickly!

:flower:

Yes the preseed is defo good for getting things going when I'm not err, responding very enthusiastically! I've alway found other lubes sting, especially anything that's described as 'tingle'. More like a chemical burn!

I hope you girls ovulate soon!

Hello ladies, I have a lot to catch up on!

Firstly, congrats to Kimberly! Very happy for you!!
And congrats Swan on your scan, amazing to actually see the baby for the first time!

Good luck to Singers and also WanaB, last thing you need this close to the wedding! Hope it all works out for you!

Beccad and Poppie completely understand how you feel. It is really upsetting seeing negative tests and you think, 'it must be simple, I get the biology behind it, I have sex the right way at the right time and yet it still doesn't happen' For me TTC has definitely been a lesson in patience! Fingers crossed for you both.

As for me, I used conceive plus this time (it really is a much nicer aid than some of the others, I agree about the stinging ones!). I'm on 9DPO today and just waiting to test. Feeling very cautious about it really, like I'd really like to be optimistic but I'm afraid of that massive crash back down to earth if I'm wrong, sigh. Will keep you all posted.

Love to everyone else, sorry i didn't get around to everyone, but really am backing every one on this lovely thread :)

Good luck mrs Mel. I hope you get your BFP! You're right that it should be easy. I'm just grateful that I have short cycles, under four weeks usually, so I never have to wait to long for the next chance to come around.

don't really know whats going on with me today..i've got like back ache/pains/cramp that i would normally associate with my time of the month. It started when i woke up and hasn't gone. I can kind of feel a little niggle on either side of my stomach but it's not AF and its not Ovulating because i only finished my period 3 days ago....strange :wacko: xx

I'm sorry Becca. Better luck next month! ( For all of us!)

I've been had pains a couple times today, don't know if it's a super late O or if it's AF coming. Either way, I guess the Vitex is doing something!

Oh.... I forgot to mention before.... when I first started taking that it did cause me to have some cramps.... sort of like I was going to have AF.... which lasted a week or so before I had my first lot of spotting :blush: ..... but from what Ive read about agnus castus it can cause that to happen..... I was so convinced Id started AF during that time I kept running to the toilet to check..... :haha: It only lasted the first week or so (unless you count the few days of spotting I had as well) then stopped and since Ive only had it when AF finally came..... :blush: From what I understand about it, its just your body getting used to the horemone change..... but some people have also started AF straight away..... so just dont worry if you dont start even with the cramps hun :hugs:

I agree with the lube/preseed thing too! I always hated lube, and actually certain condoms, depending on their lube, would make me feel uncomfortable and 'stinging' down there. :( But since I have the preseed, we use a little bit now to help things along if I need it, and I think it's lovely! No sting, no pain, no discomfort! Huzzah!

Sorry the :witch: is treating you cruelly becca. :( That stinks!

Hope everyone's enjoying the ending remnants of their weekends, and best wishes to those who are BDing or testing this week! :D

Hi swanxxsong, just thought Id thank you for dragging me on to junebugs :blush: They are all really nice on here :blush: I just hope every doesnt mind Im stuggling to keep up with who is who and what is what lol :haha:

How are you feeling today?:hugs: Ive not been that great..... dislocated my knee last night :dohh: so have been stuck hobbling around the house all day, so no aniversiary dinner tonight :cry:..... hoping to do it in a few days instead now.....

Happy Sunday everyone!

Lu-is, I’m waiting to test if AF doesn’t show on Wednesday.

Beccad, Sorry about the BFN.

Kimberley, Congrats! Congrats! :happydance:

Beccad, It’s ok to be disappointed. After years of trying to prevent pregnancy and even scared when you thought you might be pregnant. Now it’s a little different. Sorry about AF.

AFM, Hubby and I went fishing in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay with a bunch of family. We had a good time although we only caught 3 fish and a crab that we threw back.

I’m currently in the 2WW. I’m also planning on taking soy my next cycle if I don’t get a BFP. I’m planning on taking it CD3-7, I haven’t worked out the dosage yet.

Good day everyone!!! :) Sorry about AF Becca. dang.

I found that preseed didn't dry up and get sticky like other lubes did... what good is a lube that doesn't keep you lubricated?

Emily - hope your knee feels better soon.

Wannab - that is a weird time to have cramps. Super early ovulation?

CeeDee - excellent, than best of luck for Wednesday! Fishing sounds like it was fun!

I think my husband is starting to embrace the journey ahead. :) I snuggled up to him on the couch last night for a couple minutes and he started druming on my abdomen/side. (He's a drummer.. he drums on me or anything a lot lol) He started drumming particular "rudiments" and stating what they were. The drumming was making my already nauseous stomach go blegh, so I asked if he must drum could do it higher up on my back/ribs. He looked down and said "This isn't for you" - meaning he wasn't trying to teach me the drumming patterns (I'm taking that to mean the drumming was for the baby) then he continued drumming and teaching some more. It was super cute, I didn't want to tell him it would probably be too early for the baby to feel anything.

Sounds like you had a fun time CeeDee!! :D

Aww Lu-is, that's so cute! I melted a wee bit reading that. ;) <3

And you're welcome Emily! I knew you mentioned feeling a bit lost on BNB and I knew these wonderful ladies would welcome you with open arms. :hugs: They're a wonderful bunch. :D I'm sorry to hear about your injury! I'm doing alright, just tired of the heat. About to take the monster (Shannon, my dog, lol) for a walk to try and get myself moving and such. >.<

Thanks Emily, I'm glad someone has had experience with the Vitex. I'm sorry about your knee. I hope you feel better soon!

Lu, that is so sweet! I can't wait until I have a little bean too!

Hey girls!

I missed alot in a few days!

Congrats to you Kim! Wonderful news!

Your hubby sounds really cute Lu-is.

Cee-dee - I love fishing. yummy - I love crab! FX in the 2ww.

Emily - Hope your knee feels better soon.

Wanab - Maybe gas? Or maybe early OV. Get BDing just in case!

Becca - Happy to see you are back. I don't really venture too much outside of this thread. I really don't even open any of the threads that the title seems a bit more than I care to read about. Does that make sense. I'd rather stay in my bubble. Sorry about AF.

Poppie - keep BDing I bet your OV will come soon. We can be in the 2ww together!

Pink - What ya up to? I know you should be OVing soon too. I know the 3 of us are very close in CD's.

AFM, CD14 and I think I will OV sometime today. We will see with tomorrow's temp. We are using the pre-seed this cycle too. So far I like it, we have used it twice. We are bding every other day instead of everyday like last cycle. Hope this helps our chances more.

Ran into my friend's sister today at the mall - she just had a baby a few weeks ago. Oh my land, she is just so beautiful. I was green with envy!

Had a good weekend. We went to a comedy show to see Steve-O from Jackass and Wildboyz. We even got a picture taken with him. Pretty cool.

Emily sorry you dislocated your knee - my DH does that sometimes as he has loose ligaments or something like that. Last time it happened he was stuck at home with a broken leg. So he had a broken leg and then he dislocated the other knee! I had to call an ambulance as he couldn't walk and there was no way I could have got him down the stairs to the car! Hope it stops being sore soon and you get your anniversary dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->