The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

hi everyone, hope your all well.
Snow - yeah i think im near to o day.not doing any opks just going with the flow. Fx'd we cath eggy this month. I really want my bfp.
emily- hi this group is fab a friendly bunch xx
luis-aww so cute, my oh wouldnt even go anywhere near my stomach he thinks of the film alien lol.
swan-nearly 2nd tri yey.
xx

Emily, Sorry about your knee. I hope you feel better soon. Ouch!

Lu-is, your husband is so sweet.

Right. This cycle is going to be the chilling-out, relaxing (shooting some b-ball outside of the school :haha: ) cycle. I have decided not to bother with OPKs (expensive) or temping (I forget to do it, an am too desperado for pee first thing!) I have a hen do on Friday, then a wedding the following weekend, and DH's brother/SIL/nieces are down visiting for most of August, so will be good to spend some time with them as we've not seen them properly for months (they live four hours' drive away).

Most of all, sex is going to be fun again, and none of this TTC quickie business that we seem to have go into the habit of doing. It'll be proper sex, and I will enjoy it as much as DH :haha:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes..... My knees starting to feel a bit better..... but still painful to walk on...... :cry: Im sure Ill be fine in a few days or so..... its not the first time its done it, but its been a few years.....

Thanks again Swanxxsong I just feel like I belong somewhere now :) they really are so lovely here. Oh the heat is killing me at the moment.... my poor dog cant handle the heat either..... he's currently laying in front of the fan on tiled flooring with his tounge hanging out lol. His name is jack, he's a staffy.... what type of dog is Shannon? I really hope is cools down just a little lol :hugs:

Jess137, when I started taking agnus castus I couldnt find anyone to talk to me about their expirences with it and it made it difficult for me to know what was ok and what wouldnt have been, so everytime Ive felt weird from it Ive gone straight to google to research and find out.... But Im more then willing to share what its done with me to help you and anyone else :hugs: If there is anything you wanna ask just go for it, Id be glad to try to help :haha:

Thanks beccad, your poor hubby! that sounds so horrible, hobbling around with a broken leg just to dislocate his other knee! I feel very silly as I was just kneeling on the floor putting my shopping in the freezer and it just slid out of joint.... I then forced it back in myself..... much easier then having to move out of the way of the door that had me trapped in my kitchen..... left me rolling in pain behind the door while my poor BF was freaking out wondering what had happened..... so not fun....:nope:

Right. This cycle is going to be the chilling-out, relaxing (shooting some b-ball outside of the school :haha: ) cycle. I have decided not to bother with OPKs (expensive) or temping (I forget to do it, an am too desperado for pee first thing!) I have a hen do on Friday, then a wedding the following weekend, and DH's brother/SIL/nieces are down visiting for most of August, so will be good to spend some time with them as we've not seen them properly for months (they live four hours' drive away).

Most of all, sex is going to be fun again, and none of this TTC quickie business that we seem to have go into the habit of doing. It'll be proper sex, and I will enjoy it as much as DH :haha:

I love fresh prince lol, I have it as my ring tone lol! I hope everything is going ok, seems like you have some very busy days ahead of you hun :hugs:

Just to let you all no I started bleeding today like red blood when your on your bad week. I just keep crying as so much shit happening this last month my luck is never going to change. :(

Just to let you all no I started bleeding today like red blood when your on your bad week. I just keep crying as so much shit happening this last month my luck is never going to change. :(

oh no!!!! :( I'm so sorry to hear that Kimberley. Are you having cramps too?
:hugs:

No cramps just achying back but ita full blood and steady flow.

I'm sorry Kim. You're time will come and your luck will change. Hang in there.

Oh kimberley so sorry to hear that news :hugs: I can't believe how many angels we've had in this one thread :cry:

Oh Kimberley :( so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Thinking of you.

xo

Just a little update from me:
Temping and OPK's haven't shown any signs of Ov yet. My ticker on here says today but another calendar I'm working on (Pink Pad) doesn't say Ov til tomorrow :-k Fingers crossed it happens soon, I'm really worried I won't ovulate at all :( Only "symptoms" teeny little tinges in my abdomen.... could be anything.

We'll just keep on BD I guess...:shrug:

*sigh*

Poppie I don't get any symptoms to speak of that I'm ovulating. Certainly no pain or anything like that... So yes I guess you'll have to keep bonking! What cycle day are you?

I'm taking evening primrose oil this cycle as I keep reading that it can help with cm, and I don't seem to have much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->