The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

According to my pink pad calendar I'm CD15, its confusing cuz my ticker is saying I'm now 1 DPO but I doubt that.

Maybe I ov later than I think, like last month with my AF being 4 days late?:shrug:

If things don't happen for us this cycle at least hopefully I will have the data from temping etc to be able to work out things a bit better for next cycle.

Like you said....just keep on bonking!

Your ticker is just a computer program, so I wouldn't set any store by what it says! Do you put temperatures into a chart?

:hugs: Kimberley. I'm so sorry. :(

I never got ovulation symptoms either, Poppie & Becca. My temps were the only indicator of such. I read that supposedly ovulation cramps are far less common than people realize, but I don't know if that's true. :haha: Regardless, I never knew. But if your AF was late last cycle, Pops, you'll probably ovulate a little later this cycle. I wouldn't fret. :) Pinkpad is great, I used it when we were TTC, but it doesn't always adjust itself accordingly to when your cycle changes - like when AF is late. It definitely never processed - even with my temps - that I ovulated late my last cycle. lol! In fact, of the 4 charts I was using, only one detected my ovulation, because my temps were a bit wonky from traveling + it was delayed. So hang in there, hopefully it'll come within the next day or so. :D

Hope the primrose oil helps, Becca - I've read good things about it! My sister also used FertilCM and she said it worked wonders with her CM. :)

Well Poppie, I am in the same boat as you. No OV yet. Totally thought I did on Sunday from the EWCM but my temps haven't changed - in fact this mornings was the exact same as yesterdays.

So I started to get worried this morning after I saw another same temp and pulled out an OPK to see what the heck my body is doing. And got a positive sooo I should OV today. A little later than usual. Good thing we have still been BDing just in case. :)

I usually get pretty bad OV pains to help indicate my OV but this month alls I got was a backache yesterday and a tiny bit of OV pain.

Ceedee how are things with you? Noticed yesterday that you were approaching AF/testing time according to your ticker.

Swan, you're a third of the way through your pregnancy already - how can that be?! So quick!

i have no idea if i will ov. I dont temp and not bought any opk sticks.
To be honest I dont want to know I think it puts more pressure on me getting a bfp if that makes sense.
I've just started weight watchers so hoping to loose a few extra lbs before im pregnant if it doesnt happen this month.
Hope your all ok. Looking forward to when we're all pregnant xx

Kimberley I'm so sorry.....if it helps at all, i know exactly how you are feeling, and the fact that we have had 3 angels on this thread alone has confirmed to me just how common it is. I know that doesn't make it any easier, but i do hope that it helps to know that i too have been through it and that you are not the only one. As time ticks things will start to feel better, i promise.....and one day we will have a BFP again.

Hope all other ladies are well, i could do with a list that updates us all too as its so hard to keep track of everyone on here!

I decided to use OPKs this month and got a positive today......one guess as to what we'll be doing?!

According to my pink pad calendar I'm CD15, its confusing cuz my ticker is saying I'm now 1 DPO but I doubt that.

Maybe I ov later than I think, like last month with my AF being 4 days late?:shrug:

If things don't happen for us this cycle at least hopefully I will have the data from temping etc to be able to work out things a bit better for next cycle.

Like you said....just keep on bonking!

I ovulated later than I would've thought. 1st cycle was CD17, second cycle was CD18. Good luck, have fun boinking and I hope you catch that eggy!

Thanks ladies. :flower:

I know my ticker is only a program - lol! I think maybe I counted CD1 too early for my ticker anyway as I looked back at my pink pad and only had spotting that day. I've redone my ticker now and it looks more like what my pink pad says. Still, I know they are only "tools" and not a plan on what my body will do, but at least they won't confuse me being all over the place. :wacko:

I have been temping and recording it on pink pad and also in countdowntopregnancy (because the fertility friend one confused me!). No spike in temp yet and have been doing OPK since Sat and nothing yet there either. My CM has been creamy since AF finished so I've still got my fingers crossed I am going to Ov late seeing as my last 2 cycles were 29 days and 35 days (probably due to the traveling).

Pink23 - I agree with you that temping and opks only add the the pressure. I probably won't be such a nut with it all next month (if things don't go to plan for us this month) but I really wanted to know if I am actually ovulating and to know my "signs" etc. After having an ultrasound back in March, there was no reason shown on there that I wouldn't be ovulating / fertile as I had an acceptable amount of follicles (ruling out PCOS - which my sister has) I guess I'm just scared that maybe I won't ovulate. I just have to keep telling myself that it's only cycle 2 and on average it takes a bit longer for couples to conceive and all that stuff. I guess I'm really just very impatient and want to see that BFP now!! :brat:

Good luck Poppie! Cheering for you this month! =D>

I have my first doc appointment tomorrow! Hopefully it'll make everything seem real. I'm still struggling with it since I don't have much for symptoms. I don't see or feel anything so it's difficult for me to mentally accept. The news was so unexpected that I was initially bewildered. Don't get me wrong, I'm waaaaay excited but I need a visual to make it feel like a baby rather than a pee stick! :shrug:

How exciting about your appointment nanner!

Meadows, get bonking!

Poppie, yep I'm there with you on the I WANT IT NOW business :haha: I've ovulated as late as CD17 or 18 even with a 28/29 day cycle, so I think there's still time sweets.

well according to ticker i Ov today. we dtd monday but no chance today as oh is at work tonight and im at work 4.30-9.30 so not even time when I get back. And the worst thing is my work pattern looks like it hits approx ov each month as I only do it every 4 weeks Im so mad. :-( xx

Meadows - We are in 2ww together! :) I got my + opk yesterday too!!

Awe. Pink, I'm sorry! But your still in the running spermies live i think like 5 days!

Hooray for appt. Nanner!

I totally OV'd yesterday. :) Had my temp raise this AM. Made hubby leave work early yesterday to BD before I had to be somewhere at 6. ;)

Beccad, I’m holding out on testing until this weekend. I want AF to be really late before I waste a test.

Meadows, FX’d.

Nanner, good luck at your doctor’s appointment. Hopefully things will seem real after the appointment.

Pink, sorry about your hubby’s work schedule, but you still might have a chance.

Yay!! Good luck CeeDee!

Meadows and Snowflake - glad you got postive OPK's, good luck in the TWW!

pink23 - that's a real bummer that your work falls at such a bad time. boo! When your husband gets home from work is there chance for a quickie? (is that super early in the morning?)

Nanner- oooh, that's exciting that you have your first appointment! Mine isn't until next Thursday (I'll just be 6 weeks by then). yippee!!

Last night I went out for dessert with a friend of mine. Just over a month ago when we went out we discovered that both of us were TTC. Well, yesterday I found out that we are both pregnant!!! Crazy! :) Super exciting. According to her Dr. she's 10 weeks - we're not sure if that's right (she only just got a BFP like a week ago), she's got really long cycles so he might be dating the pregnancy based on that? :shrug: She goes for an ultrasound in two weeks so they'll have a better idea of the age then.

Thank you all for your kind words.
And yes it does help its the worst feeling in the world isnt it even tho its early this little thing has been wanted and loved so much longer than how long my little tum was here. I really thought my luck had changed what with all the illnesses ive had. And being in hospital and that but it got worse.. we want to try again very soon and as it was very early the doctor has given us the go ahead for this month as i was only 4days late for my af this is my other doctor who has been away while all this has gone on im glad she is back she is lovely. I just wish things could of been different and im so so scared of it happening again i really hope it doesnt as im not sure i could cope with it second time round. Im so sorry im being so self centred in my posts i just feel not very motivated at the moment im sorry i dont want you all to think im selfish about just talking about myself im sorry x

Thank you all for your kind words.
And yes it does help its the worst feeling in the world isnt it even tho its early this little thing has been wanted and loved so much longer than how long my little tum was here. I really thought my luck had changed what with all the illnesses ive had. And being in hospital and that but it got worse.. we want to try again very soon and as it was very early the doctor has given us the go ahead for this month as i was only 4days late for my af this is my other doctor who has been away while all this has gone on im glad she is back she is lovely. I just wish things could of been different and im so so scared of it happening again i really hope it doesnt as im not sure i could cope with it second time round. Im so sorry im being so self centred in my posts i just feel not very motivated at the moment im sorry i dont want you all to think im selfish about just talking about myself im sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->