The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Your not being selfish at all. It's good to talk about how you feel and we are here for you. :hugs:

Oh kimberley3, please don't feel bad, you have all the right in the world to express how you feel and Im sure Im not alone in saying we all care so much for you and really hope things go better this try..... Just remember we are all here for you hunnie :hugs:

Like the other ladies said, don't feel guilty Kimberley. Everyone here is entitled to speak their minds - their frustrations, their concerns, their happinesses. Everything. And we're all here for one another. :hugs:

Kimberley we're here for you, don't feel bad about talking about it. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Thinking of you xo

Meadows and Snow - so jealous of your Ov. Good luck for the TWW.

Nanner - how did your appointment go?

I did another OPK yesterday arvo and got a slight pink line on there, so hoping I might get that magic dark pink line today. This morning I think I had some EWCM and my temp went down a little this morning. Fingers crossed these are all signs that the next 24 - 48 hours will show an Ov for me.

:dust:

Kim, you are not being self centered at all. That's what we are here for, to support each other. No matter what!

And good luck to everyone in the TWW or getting ready to O! I'm still CD30 with no sign of AF or O.

Oh I hope you get your :bfp: Jess

I think I O'd on monday! lol Thats what my charts are showing! :happydance: sorry just so happy to see evidence that it happened.....:blush: we might have caught the eggy.... BDed the day before and the day after..... fingers crossed for me :haha:

Kim- You're not being selfish. We're hear to help you feel better.

Poppie- Signs look good! BD away!

My appointment went fine. The doc thinks that I'm not as far along as the nurse that did my blood tests though; maybe at 5 weeks now? I had another blood draw and we'll find out tomorrow. Looks like I'll be getting my first ultrasound in about 10 days though. I can't wait for that!

Thanks Emily, but I didn't O this cycle at all, so there isn't a possibility of being pg.:cry:

Nanner, how exciting about your scan!

Oh Im sorry Jess.... I think I should have known that, Im just really surrering with scatter brain today :cry: Think my hormones are a little crazy atm.....:wacko:

Oh Im so excited for you nanner :hugs: Bet you cant wait for you first scan :happydance:

Im off to bed ladies :hugs: nighty night

Jess are you going to try soy?

Poppie, fingers crossed you pop that eggy!

Emily-anne, glad you've ovulated!

Nanner, so exciting that you get a scan soon! Hope you get good results from your blood test.

Well I did an OPK when I got home... negative! :dohh: UGH! Could it still be too early? Frustrating!!

Well we'll just keep BDing for a few more days yet.....

Kimberley - def don't feel selfish or bad.....that's the beauty of these forums (and especially this one!!) you can say whatever you want and we are all here to listen and help you through.

Snowflakes - woo hoo....we'll have to keep each other informed and in the meantime not too much symptom spotting hey?! easier sais than done!

Poppie - sorry about ur negative OPK

Jess - Sorry about not ovulating....don't u just hate the way our bodies work sometimes?! So frustrating!

Nanner - Glad ur appointment went well......all very exciting!!

Becca - Fx'd u ov soon!

CeeDee - good luck for testing this weekend and hopefully AF doesn't show!

Quick question about OPK's ladies......once you've had ur positive, do they go completely negative again? Mine has and this is the first month i've used them so not really sure how they work?! Thanks!

Hope all our pregnant ladies are well :)

Meadows - when I used OPKs, I'd get a + for 1-2 days, then they'd go back to negative. :) So yup, that's completely normal.

Congrats on the upcoming scan Nanner! :hugs: :dance: So happy for you!

Fingers crossed for Becca, Emily, Poppie and Jess - hoping your ovulation patterns smooth themselves out soon! :(

And best wishes to all of you in your TWW!

I'm very relieved it's Thursday... I'm ready for the weekend! :happydance: xD

Poppie, FX’d crossed for Ov.

Emily, :happydance: Hopefully this is your month.

Nanner, Congrats on your appointment! I know your excited about your ultrasound.

Meadows, after a positive the OPK’s go back to negative.

Swanxx, I’m glad it’s Thursday too. DH and I have date night.

AFM, Pay no attention to the ticker, AF has not shown up yet. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and waiting to test on Sunday. I’m not a symptom spotter, but I’ve been tired and nauseous all week.

Keeping my FX'd CeeDee! Good luck!

becca, I'm going to take soy next cycle, probably CD3-7. If AF ever freaking shows up.Grr.

Good luck CeeDee, I have everything crossed for you!!

Back to my usual rant - temp dipped further this morning. Still got a mix of what I think is EWCM and milky CM. Still holding out hope that Ov is coming.

So glad it's Friday. I'm leaving work early this arvo to go and see how the house is going. We'll be able to get in as it shouldn't be locked up if the carpenter is still there. Our site supervisor said that painting should start next week and from there it's usually about 2 months til handover. So we're looking at probably getting our home by mid-October! :happydance:

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

xo

That's awesome Poppie!

Sooo...office pool party tomorrow! We close at 12 and go to my office manager's house to party. (We aren't the typical doctor's office!) I'm living it up while I'm not pregnant. I figure I need to get it in while I can. So excited for my vodka gummy bears. Mmmmmm!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

The Vitex WORKED! AF is here and my cycle was only 30 DAYS!!! That's 5 days shorter! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I never thought I'd be this excited to see AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->