The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Woohoo for AF Jess :happydance: Feels a bit bizarre to be saying that :haha:

Poppie, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you'll ovulate any day now :thumbup:

I've bought myself some Clear Blue digi OPKs for this month, the ones with the smiley face. I don't think I'm very good at reading the pink lines so hopefully I can't go wrong with a face! I know I said I wasn't going to do OPKs this month, but I'm finding it difficult to pinpoint ovulation. I think perhaps I'm ovulating later than I think.

I'm going to a hen party today! It's for a very good friend of mine who lives in Vancouver so I don't get to see her very much. We're going to a spa hotel for the afternoon, and will have afternoon tea as well as some relaxing in the spa. Then we're going out for a meal this evening followed by some dancing in a cheesy nightclub! I can't wait! Ive not had a night out like this for months so really looking forward to letting my hair down and having sone fun with my girlfriends.

Thanks Becca. Like you, I must be ovulating way later than I thought.

I did another OPK this arvo, the line was darker so perhaps some time over the weekend?? We'll just keep on BD as usual which should give us the best chance.

Friday night here - very awesome just to relax.

Glad AF has shown her face Jess!!

becca and poppie i'm sure you'll ovulate soon.......will be cool to see a smiley face becca, you'll definitely know then!!!!

Thanks for confirming that it's ok to get a negative OPK straight after ov! I had in my head that the line would slowly fade out.....but no! It just completely vanished!! So im now in the good old 2ww....dont u just LOVE waiting!!!!

Happy weekend everyone!

Congrats Jess! :) Glad to see she's made her appearance and in a timely manner! (though I agree, sounds crazy saying that right? haha)

Hope you all have fun weekends, sounds like you ladies have awesome plans! ;)

No problem Meadows, I was so confused my first round of OPKs. I had to ask everyone I knew who used them what was going on, because I didn't expect it to be so sudden either. xD I thought I might be malfunctioning. :haha:

Good luck to all weekend testers, BDers and 2WWers! ;D

Happy Friday! :happydance: 3 day weekend for me!

Poppie, I’m so excited for you. Not much longer till you move in.

Jess, Congrats on AF! Now on to your soy cycle. Vodka gummy bears?? What’s that?

Beccad, Enjoy your hen party.

AFM, no AF, but I’m feeling like she’s about to start. Tomorrow is my niece’s first birthday party, so I’m excited about that. Sunday is testing if AF doesn’t show.

Hey girlies. Sorry I've been MIA. Working more hours this week and next. So that means fun 65 hr work weeks without a single day off til at least mid Aug. Boo! But that means extra money which means I can pay off my car 2.5 yrs early, a medical/surgery bill that I am still paying on from last year and hubby's next semester tuition & books all this month!!

Anyways, Happy about AF for your Jess!!

CeeDee - fx that the witch flying on by you and doesn't stop. FX for sunday.

Poppie - Hoping that your OV comes soon. My temp dips right before OV too.

Becca - Have fun at your hen party.

Kim - Thinking of you.

Nanner - Did you hear from your dr. How did the blood work turn out?

Lu-is - Awesome news about your friend. I would love someone to go through the experience with. None of my friends are trying though.

Hi to Everyone! Don't want to leave anyone out!!

AFM, FF gave me my cross hairs today. Hooray. For some reason, I feel really good about this cycle! Very positive! Woke up with really bad tummy pains but think it was because I had to go potty. TMI. Sorry. Not much going on this weekend - I don't want to do much with all my work hours. Just going out with friends on their pontoon boat to go fishing Saturday evening. Should be fun.

Good luck with this cycle Snowflake! I hope it is lucky. The fishing on a pontoon sounds fun.

Jess - I'm glad the Vitex worked!

poppie - a darker line is promising! whoowho. What CD are you on now?

Good luck and baby dust for everyone!!!

My husband and I just went to the bank yesterday and got preapproved for a mortgage. hooray! Now we can start looking at houses.

Jess137, congrats hunnie! I was really hoping it would help you too! :happydance:

Have fun at the hen party beccad :wine:

Hello to everyone else :hugs: hope your all doing ok

As for me.... Im not sure whats going on..... my charts changed its mind and is now saying I didnt ovulate..... :nope: oh well it was way early anyway...... Im just enjoying the whole experience of trying to work this all out lol

Hiya all sorry i have been MIA also

Went visiting family yeasterday evening before the wedding and are doing the same again tomorrow :D

I am pretty sure i ovulated early yeasterday as had the CM or what ever the abreviation for it is. So a few days early. However we were too knackered to do anything by the time we got home ( i had been up 6.30 and got home at 10) i told OH and he said well what about tomorrow and i said yeah that'll be fine but i got to be honest i don't know if i can be bothered as im absoloutly knackered still!!! 3 very long weeks in work are taking their toll :( xx

Oh my charts saying I have O'd now.... errrgggg dont think I understand these chart things lol :haha:

Hey ladies. Feeling a bit more positive today. I did another OPK just now and the line is darker again, so I'm thinking I'm on another 34 day cycle. Have changed my ticker again so it's easier to read and reflecting a 34 day cycle.

I'm on CD19 now. I'm pretty sure my CM is getting to be EW so yey!

Here's a pic of my last 2 OPKs.

CD18 - first real colour I've seen.
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/2011-08-05155025.jpg

CD19 - almost a positive??
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/2011-08-06140318.jpg

lu-is - congrats on the loan pre-approval. :thumbup: Always nice to know you have the bank on side.

WanaB - nice work getting the BD in there! :haha:

emily - it is all confusing some times isnt it. Fingers crossed for you.

Well I'm off to watch the footy for the afternoon :)

Wow, I think I missed a lot!

Becca-Vodka gummy bears are exactly what they sound like....gummy bears soaked in vodka! Yum! And I prefer the digi OPK's too, much easier.

Lu, that's awesome about the mortgage!

Emily, charting is confusing! FF changes O dates all the time, it's really complicated the way the computer figures it out.

I found something fun in another part of B&B, it is a predictor for your children's eye color. I think mine is accurate...all of our nieces/nephew have blonde hair and blue eyes. It gave us 100% for out kids to have blue eyes, which is what I've always said. Here's the link: https://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Blue eyes all the way :D Everyones are blue although mine, my mums and my OH's mum are slightly green also lol xx

Hey girls, I've been MIA for a few days, I'll be back soon to catch up with everything properly.

Just to say AF got me today, so it's on to month 3 for us, sigh.

Love to everyone x

Hugs mrs mel.

Poppie, i'd say that the second one is nearly positive, not quite though. But near enough!

Thanks Poppiebug lol, Im just lost lol

Jess137 lol, Im finally starting to understand that lol

Im just gonna let my chart do as it feels and stop worrying about what it says for now lol :haha:

well i've decided that when you've mentally chosen to start TTC that your body then goes hey lets f**k with your head a bit :)

TMI here but my nipples were a bit wierd yeasterday and today they absoloutly kill!! The only time ive ever had that before was when i get pregnant last year but i can't be pregnant now because i only finished my period 9 days ago. So i guess my body has just decided to mess with me this month ....fun :) xx

Have any of you ever done that needle and string predictor test thing where you hold a needle on a thread over your left hand and it tells you how many children your gong to have and if they will be boys or girl??

I've just done it to see (as i was bored) and it came out with the same thing every time although at first i thought it was going boy straight into girl and straight into boy again which would mean triplets!!! :O but the circles wern't really that defined compared to the lines for the boys so i am wonerding whether it was boy small pause and boy. Either way its a bit of fun although it will be interesting to see how it turns out (eventually)

I'd love a girl (i'd also love a boy lol) but i think i'm destined for a boy, my OH's dads side of the family have had 1 girl in 7 generations!! And although it may sound wierd by both my sides of the family seem to go in generations. My mum and dad's parents generation all girls bar 1 on each side, their generation all boys bar my mum and my dads sister, my generation all girls bar my 1 cousin and the next generation my sister has had 3 boys and my cousin was pregnant with twin boys (rip) and no one else is old enough yet bar me to have kids so we'll soon see :) xx

The needle said girl for me, and from my scan pics everyone's said girl thus far. :haha: So we'll see in Sept! ;) Though I've known plenty of women who've had the needle say anything but what they've had/are having, however it was an ounce of workplace fun for my boss and I to try. xD

Yay for lots of positive ovulations and things! Woot!

The eye prediction thing confuses me.... because my eyes are blue, and hub's are hazel. so I'm like, stumped. LOL. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->