The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Mrs Mel - Sorry about AF :hugs: . Sending :dust: for next month.

well i've decided that when you've mentally chosen to start TTC that your body then goes hey lets f**k with your head a bit :)
Oh I totally agree with this!! Our bodies are so crazy sometimes.

On the eyes thing, we'll pretty much get brown - everyone in my family had brown eyes. Hubby's mum is the closest blue eye'd person.

Also the needle / string thing, I've only ever seen it done with a wedding ring and a strand of hair. I haven't done it in a long time though I'll have to look up the guidelines again and give it a go.

Well here's today's OPK - looking positive to me!! :happydance:
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/2011-08-07115141.jpg

I am so stoked that it's come up. I think maybe my ticker is right now. You know where we'll be later on! :winkwink:

That's awesome Poppie!!! Time to get busy ;) (If you haven't been already)

WannaB - Our bodies totally like to mess with us. booo. Maybe your nipples are a sign of ovulation? I get that sometimes with ov'ing.

Mrs. Mel - Sorry about the :witch: good luck for next cycle!

Jess - Thanks for the eye predictor thing, that was fun! I wonder if our babies will have blue eyes or brown. there's a 20% chance of blue based on that. (it's a shame the generator doesn't account for Hazel or grey eyes).

We looked at 5 houses today, 3 of them remain on our list of houses to consider. House looking is fun! a little overwhelming and tiring, but still fun. We're going to see at least 3 more tomorrow.

Woo poppie that's definitely positive!

I have blue eyes and DH has brown, and there's equal numbers of blue and brown on each side, so it's all about 50/50 for eye colour!

I have a thrush infection and I'm really cross about it. I'm going to the chemist shortly but I hope it's all cleared up and everything is back to normal very very quickly, as I should be due to ovulate in a few days! Talk about bad timing eh!

if i af turns up in september it will be on holiday im so disapointed, i wont be able to take caleb swimming maybe i'll get a secret bfp before x

lu-is - if thats the case then we deffinatly jumped into bed at the right time lol and crammed in a few sessions over the last few days :blush: :D

also if my AF turns up this month it will be out in Greece the week of the wedding and could possibly overlap my wedding day :( :( so i definatly know how your feeling pink although i've never not gone swimming because of AF i still go i just change before and after xx

Oh Pink and WanaB, I hope your :witch: doesn't come on your holidays!

Congrats Poppie on a broadly positive OPK! :dance:

Hope the house hunt goes well Lu-is!

Hi everyone :hugs: yesterday was a nice (but stressful) day..... my DB had his kids..... I am only ment to be there for a couple of hours (according to the court) but DB had a fit (he suffers with etxreamly bad migrains) so I had to come home earlier then Im ment to, to help with the kids..... he went and had a nap which left me with the two of them for a couple of hours, I think its helped build a stronger bond between me and his little ones :bike: so that was really nice :haha: Im just hoping beyond all hope that it doesnt make us look bad in court..... I dont know what else we could have done, so we had no other option..... I really hope everything goes ok now.....

Lu-is , Congrats on the pre-approval. It must be fun to go looking at houses, hopefully you’ll find what you want soon.

Mrs Mel, Sorry about AF. :hugs:

Swannx, Do you have preference, boy or girl?

Poppie, Congrats on positive OPK!

Emily, Sorry you were stressed out yesterday. At least you got to spend some time with the kids.

AFM, My niece’s first birthday party was great. She refused to eat her cake she played in it, but refused to taste it. It was great to see the family. I tested today and got a :bfp: :yipee:. I’m excited and still trying to decide how to tell DH. Thursday is my birthday and I was thinking about telling him at my birthday dinner.

Morning Everyone, back in the office for this fine Monday morning.

Omg! ceedee!!! Yay!!! :hugs: :yipee: Congratulations!! Send some of that magic :dust: this way please!

Emily - sorry about your stressful day but it would have been good to see the kids.

Pink and WanaB - I hope your AF doesn't mess up things on your holiday. That's not fun.

Becca - I hope you're all better now.

lu-is - great news on the houses. It can imagine it would be very difficult in the house hunt. I'm glad we found a house design that we instantly loved when we decided to build.

AFM - still stoked about the positive opk, of course we made sure we DTD last night and we'll probably go again tonight just to be sure. I'll also do another opk this arvo to see if the surge has passed (I have one test left so may as well). Hoping sooooo much to catch that eggie. Please send dust!

I hope you all have a stree-free week.

xo

OH MY GOD CEEDEE CONGRATS GIRL!! :hugs: :dance: :happydance: :hugs: :dance: :happydance: That is so awesome for you! And what timing!! Do you have any ideas of how to tell him? What a great birthday present!!

My preference? Maybe... maybe girl. I really just want a healthy, happy baby but since everyone's saying they think I'm having a girl :haha: I kind of got a wee bit attached to the idea? But I won't have disappointment, no matter what. I do adore my nephew, so another baby boy in the family would be fun for them to rough and tumble. ;D

Does anyone else have a preference for children? :)

Have fun rolling in the sheets Poppie! ;D

Oh CeeDee, that's amazing! Wow!!!

I'm really feeling good about this new cycle I just started. I'm hoping this will be it!

Swan, have you thought about getting an Intelligender test? My friend did one and it said boy (she's 12 or 13 weeks). I'll let you know if it was right as soon as she finds out. They are $30-$40 at Walgreens, Babies-r-Us, etc. On the TV show The Doctors, they said that it is usually right. I think I will get one once I get pg. I think you have to be 10 weeks for it to work. In answer to your question, I would like a girl, and DH wants a boy (of course!). He is always saying that he wishes our nephew was our son! No thanks!!

Hi! Sorry I've been MIA. I was gone for a few days on business :growlmad:

I've skimmed the last few days of posts but have some catching up to do!

The doc had good news for me. He said my HCG levels are good and I scheduled a scan for Tuesday. I can't wait for that! :happydance:

I made myself an amethyst fertility bracelet. Can't hurt, right?

Attachments

• 287109_267782369904294_100000175988992_1270468_6222627_o.jpg
    287109_267782369904294_100000175988992_1270468_6222627_o.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh love the bracelet Jess. Are amethysts for fertility?? I have a necklace that has an amethyst on it, maybe I should pop it on.

As for gender preference here - I would love a little girl as I LOVE pink and all the girly things, but we'd both also like a boy first too. Hubby wants a boy to carry on the family name and also to be a big brother to look after the next one that comes along. But as they say - a happy, healthy baby of any gender would be just fine :)

Yes, here is a description from one person who sells them: "Amethyst is the stone of spirituality, cleanses and purifies, absorbs negativity and prevents negative energy, while drawing in positive energy. It boosts production of hormones and peace of mind. Gives positive self image, self love and empowerment. Connects heart and crown chakras and helps balance ones emotions."

There are tons of people selling them online, so I thought I'd make one since I had the amethyst beads already. Like I said earlier, it can't hurt!:flower:

Oh fantastic. I have just come home and popped my amethyst neckalce on. Anything that brings positivity is welcome I say. Hopefully it will assist in gaining a positive prego test too.

Just did my last opk, it had faded a bit so I am thinking that today is ov day. Hopefully last night's spermies will catch that eggie!

:dust:

Congratulations Ceedee!!! That's so exciting!

Jess- nice bracelet! I hope it helps. :)

Poppie - good luck!

I don't know if I have a preference for a boy or girl right now. I'm just excited about a baby!

CeeDee, congrats hun!! Will be very excited to hear how you tell hubby!

Beccad, I hope you're better now, very bad timing for you :(

Love to all the pregnant ladies and good luck to those in the various 'egg catching' stages! Poppie, I really love seeing the OPK's get dark and then light, very satisfying knowing that you've detected the sneaky little egg on its way!

Love the bracelet, Jess! Hope it works for you and all us June Bugs!

So, I've decided to chill out a bit this month. I am generally a pretty laid back person, but this whole TTC business has made me a little crazy! I'll see do OPK's as my length of cycles do seem to differ, but I'm not going to go crazy symptom spotting and I'm also not going to test until AF is due / late. CeeDee's approach was a good one and it worked :)

CONGRATULATIONS CeeDee!!!! Woo hoo!!! Very exciting! H&H 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->