The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Congrats to you CeeDee!! I bet you are just over the moon. I totally would not be able to hold it in from hubby - and can't wait to hear how you tell him! I think you should get him an expecting card instead of a b-day card! So when he opens the envelope it would say something like Congrats on the new baby and have baby things and pictures on it!! How do you feel?

I really really really want a girl. Like to the point that I have been saying for years that I will only have girls. But in reality I just want a healthy baby. Hubby has 2 brothers and I have 2 sisters so we are pretty even. I just want to be pregnant!!

The eye thing is cool but hubby has true hazel eyes so it's not too accurate for us. I got 50% brown - 30% green and 20% blue.

Jess - You did a great job and it's very pretty!! I gotta dig out my amethyst necklace!

I had a very low temp the other AM at 4dpo but it went back up again. I know it is too early for it to be implantation dip. I looked up some info on the internet and it said that it is a "secondary estrogen surge". Can't really find anything on whether it is a good thing or bad thing. Oh well.

Fab news ceedee! I did think perhaps that might be the outcome for you :happydance:

AFM, almost better thankfully. I'm on CD10 today and I think I should be ok for tomorrow. That's when i'll start doing opks, anyway.

hello all

I don't know whether my painfull nipples (tmi) :blush: is because of ovulation because i've sill got them and i'm pretty much positive (as much as i can be without testing) that i ovulated last thursday. So don't know whats going to really but oh well :/

CONGRATS by the way Cee Dee :happydance:

xxx

Love the bracelet Jess! And well, I considered the test at first but I figure I only have a little over a month until I find out, and I'd rather spend the money buying baby stuff. :haha: We just paid our car insurances and our electric bill's been nuts since the AC ran a lot more last month than usual, so we're trying to cut back where we can. It stinks, but I'm just reminding myself that the baby's worth cutting off other spends. :) I considered the cabbage juice thing but I got... lazy. lmao.

Yay Nanner! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Ooo Poppie, good luck tonight! ;D

Best wishes this cycle, Mrs Mel, and taking it laid-back. :) Hope that goes well for you - I bet it will! :)

I don't think secondary surges are bad, from what I've heard Snowflakes. I believe it's just a neutral thing that happens to women during their LP. Just another one of those fun little body tricks or something :haha:

Ow, sounds painful WanaB! Hope it's a good sign for you though!

Ooo Becca, almost time to hit the sheets!

Morning everyone! :flower:

Well I guess I'm pretty much in the TWW now. We'll probably BD again tonight just to be sure we gave it the best chance.

Not sure about my temps, it hasn't shot up or anything. I did have a big dip the other day 2 days before ov, and since then it rose a little hanging around about 96.9 - 97 but no big spike up?? I do seem to wake a lot during the night but you'd think my temps would be higher because of this rather than staying right down?? Maybe it'll go up further over the next few days?? :shrug: Oh well I guess I can rely a bit on the fact that I got that positive OPK.

I hope everyone is well??

Nanner - looking forward to seeing your ultrasounds pic.

WanaB - not sure about the nipples pain, our bodies are just weird some times hey?

Becca - I hope you see a positive opk soon

:dust:

Lu-is - have you told many people yet??

We told my two sisters and my brother-in-law this past weekend, and my one friend knows. That's it.
I've been waiting for my parents to come to town to tell them - should be any day now (They're coming up when my sister's baby is born, which as she is 1 week overdue it really should be any day now).

Very small number of people know. I don't know when to tell work.

Hi Girls, I just wanted to say hello!

I know Its been ages since I last contributed to this tread and I am sooo sorry :nope:

Congratultions to everyone who have had their BFP's there are quite alot more tha I last remember! Ans I am very sad for those who have had losses *hugs*

I dont have any news lol, Bubs is cooking away nicely and I am growning by the day (pic below) I had a suprise scan yesterday and bean looked happy and gave us a wave. I have been feeling movemet sine about 13 weeks but I really have to relax to feel it, so its not easy with Daisy.

We find out the gender 4 weeks today and I am soooo excited :happydance:
I will let you all know what team we are on!

xxx

Attachments

• 15+5.jpg
    15+5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 15
Welsh_mum!! Hello!! :wave: You look amazing! Glad to hear that baby is going along nicely. Looking forward to hearing if you're going to be on team pink or blue. Keep us updated.

:hugs: - hoping some of your lovely baby dust will rub off on me :)

welshmum you look fab x
Nothing new here, not thinking about tww tbh just going with the flow x

welshmum, you look great! can't wait to hear how your scan goes! :D

I currently have the worst sinus infection (though I call them all the worst, because I get them so often, blah) and it's tragic. I can't stop freakin' sneezing, and the PND is so bad that I'm nauseous. Guess it's time to suck it up and go back to the doctor tonight and say it's not getting any better, please help me. /: lol.

hello everbody sorry i have been not on. i have finished bleeding it finished on friday so i bled for 5days. hopefull my luck is going to change soon. i have to go back to the hosptial tursday for my ears to be checked and find out where we go from here. the rash is dying down now at last been 11days now!! we will just see what this cycle goes like. if i dont get af when i should im going to wait at least a week or so as im so scared of it happening again.

Enough about me now thank you everybody for their kind words. im glad i hae you lot here so thank you.

Ceedee im so happy for you hope everything goes okay. happy 9 months well 8 months now.

Lu- i glad you can now look for a house.. it must be fun :)

swan- i cant belive your 14 weeks already thats crazy! are you starting to show yet?

meadows- hope your well and everything is going well.

wanna- i bet your so excited for your wedding!! and wouldnt it be nice if you found out you was preggers just before your wedding day!

pink- hopefully af doesnt get you as being on, on hoilday is no fun!

welsh- wow thats gone quick your looking good and let us no what your having, and thanks for the cuddle x

poppie- yay on ovulating hopefully that egg will get caught.

mrs mel- sorry af got you, its always hard when it happens.

snow- the 2ww is so long and the rest of the waiting is. only four days in our cycle to get preggers and the rest is waiting! thats what i find hard and we cant change anything but wait!

becca- thats bad news about the thrush and bad timing but hopefully like you said it should be sorted now

Jess- that bracelet is pretty and hope it works like it should! and yay for af and hopefully your last one!

Emily- it is so frustrating not knowing what is going on but hopefully you did ovulate.

im sorry if i missed anybody out, ive tried to catch up if i have missed you out just shout and i will reply :)

and has anybody seen the horrible riots which are going on. its disgraceful and it makes our country look like we are scum! it spread up to nottingham last night which is where im living and im so disappointed in our behaviour.

The riots are horrible why do people have to do it, makes me so angry and scared to to it will spread even more xx

On my way to my first scan!!!

Welcome back Welsh! You look so cute!

Glad you're starting to feel better Kim. Hopefully your cycle works itself out quickly.

Good luck to the BDers and those waiting to ovulate! I've got a good feeling for everyone this month!

Good luck Nanner!

Nice to see you welshmum!

Hope your sinuses clear up swan, I've always had problems with mine too, it's not fun!

Hugs kim, I can't imagine how it must feel.

I have a good feeling about this month too ladies! Baby dust all around :)

Riots are disgusting, I am actually ashamed to be British at the moment. And starting to worry for loved ones in London, grrr, really hope this mindless violence stops soon.

swan i know what your talking about i've got a cold or something thats kicked in over the last few days and today my nose just feels like its burning!

kimberly it would be lovely but i really don't know lol i know you never do but i'm just not getting my hopes up. Btw i'm glad your getting back to normal :)

As for the nipple thing they seem to be dying down so i've got no clue lol all i know is i had a really broody moment yeasterday and just really wanted to be pregnant!! lol xxx

I've heard about the riots - goodness, that's crazy. Hope all you ladies are safe and sound in the UK! :hugs:

Thanks Kimberley! I'm showing slightly, though haven't really popped yet. :) I am beginning to feel less "fat" and more "pregnant" by appearance, though, since it's not predominantly bloat anymore. xD Hope things your way soon organize themselves accordingly, you poor thing. :hugs:

Ugh, Mrs Mel, they're dreadful! But I'm slowly working through it. I just get so tired around noon or so when I'm at work. My body's wearing down fighting it, but I feel as though I should be through by the end of the week. Hopefully!

Aw WanaB, I hope you feel better soon!

Have fun Nanner, be sure to fill us in on all the fab details! ;) haha

Thank you all for your congratulations! I really appreciate it. I’ve been feeling pretty nauseous and tired all day. I over did it in aerobics class yesterday and decided to cut back on the gym.

Swanxx, I would first like a healthy baby, but it would be nice to have a boy since my sister had 3 girls in a row. I’m having so much fun with girly stuff with them that it would be nice to have a boy. The plus side to a girl is that I won’t have to buy clothes I can just get them from my sister. Sorry about your sinus infection.

Jess137, I’m praying this is your cycle as well.

Poppie, Sending baby dust.

Snowflakes, I am so happy. He even commented this morning that I was in such a great mood. I think I might tell him tonight. The card idea sounds good.

Hello Welsh mum it’s so nice to hear from you. Good luck at your gender scan.

Can’t wait to see pics Nanner.

I had a negative OPK this evening, which is fine as it's only CD11. Will probably BD anyway :)

Morning ladies!

Kim- Great to hear from you. Still sending my thoughts your way but glad to hear that things are getting back to normal (or somewhat) for you. xo

Nanner - can't wait to hear how the scan went!!

WanaB and Swan - sorry that you're fighting off colds and sinus stuff. Not nice. I hope you feel better soon.

CeeDee - thanks for the dust!! I'm gathering it all in! I can't believe you haven't told hubby yet! I'd be bursting!! Let us know what happens.

Becca - May as well get into the BD, even just for fun! ;)

Pink - I'm right here with you in the TWW.

AFM, my temp finally went up a bit this morning. We did BD last night, and now I will let my poor hubby have a break. Not that he minds that much but seeing as I wasn't sure if I was having a 28 or 34 day cycle we've been at it for pretty much the past 2 weeks! :blush: LOL!

Terrible to hear about the rioting in England. I hope everyone is safe. I am thinking of you. :hugs:

So I guess it's now just time for me to sit back, relax and keep everything crossed for a BFP.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->