• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Ooh I like you're thinking.... I'm gonna end up mod jacked again aren't i? X

Haha do it.

I'll upload mine later. Its not huge but not bad for July haha! x

Ohh I wanna do it also haha. I'm at work though :( I have an excellent pile!! My children don't need anymore xmas clothes anyway :rofl: YES let's hijack GC xx

Ok this is my stash for Thomas :haha:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/20130712_193553.jpg

I forgot to photograph a small hippo (stocking toy) and this;
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NiE4T7WbL.jpg

I've got a joint birthday/ Christmas stash as LO birthday in December. Il take a picture tomorrow, the stash (very evilly) is hidden in Los room (he's seven months old, I think il get away with it lol) a lot of it is second hand from jack n Jill fair bit it in good nic and he won't know the difference :)

My stash is in Dds room and she's 3 haha! It's in a locked boiler cupboard! Will be moved before Xmas eve xx

It was so exciting last year when it opened. Can't wait til it opens again - hint hint! Xx

Yay!
I was thinking about the grotto yesterday.. Theres alwas a fab thread on homemeade presents and I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO THEM!!
opennn!

I'm waiting for the bargain thread! Last years was amazing! Xx

Hallmark by mine have xmas cards out :)

Im looking forward to the cold weather, fluffy pjs on, hot water bottle in bed <3

Me too. I thought I was the only mad one looking forward to winter whilst in the middle of a heatwave lol :wacko:

My stash is still all over the place at the moment, mainly in a high cupboard in ds1's room but fast running out of space.
I have my lists all made out for my boys, still deciding what to do for everyone else.

I remember so many threads put up by one person because they didnt like seeing the old ones from the year before :rofl:

May I join you ladies? I may of had 30 candy canes delivered last week in preparation for making snowman soup :blush: my oh thinks I have gone mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->