• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

I don't know what they are playing at....

WOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....grotto please :D

Can't believe I've just found this thread and it already has 23 pages. Pleaseeeeee open the grotto

I've bought one christmas present so far and it's not even for tegan. :lol: I'm finding it really hard to think about xmas when it's so hot everyone is walking around practically naked :lol:

Ohh I've got loads and loads :rofl: I will put. Pic on later after I've been shopping hahahaha ha xx

Girls this thread alone has me obsessing about Christmas already, never mind the grotto! I went into Asda for a nosey at lunchtime today and came out with 2 presents and wintery outfits for each of my kiddies. I was walking along picking out jumpers and fleeces with the sweat rolling down my back as its so hot outside! But they were so cosy I just couldn't resist. I've hidden them in the back of my wardrobe as hubby thinks Im bonkers lol

Also got home and have been looking up our local Santa's Cottage and want to book it now so as we get the closest date to Xmas possible. Its £80 for the 5 of us!! A bit steep but apparently it's fab. Hubby reckons we shouldn't take the baby as she will only just be 1 year and her ticket is £18!

What would you do?

Girls this thread alone has me obsessing about Christmas already, never mind the grotto! I went into Asda for a nosey at lunchtime today and came out with 2 presents and wintery outfits for each of my kiddies. I was walking along picking out jumpers and fleeces with the sweat rolling down my back as its so hot outside! But they were so cosy I just couldn't resist. I've hidden them in the back of my wardrobe as hubby thinks Im bonkers lol

Also got home and have been looking up our local Santa's Cottage and want to book it now so as we get the closest date to Xmas possible. Its £80 for the 5 of us!! A bit steep but apparently it's fab. Hubby reckons we shouldn't take the baby as she will only just be 1 year and her ticket is £18!

What would you do?

I would take her, yes £18 is steep for a one year old but sharing Christmas with her is so special. At one they love the lights, the pretty things, the atmosphere.

I would take her too! You can't leave her out. Getting all my stuff out now for a pic :) xx

https://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a624/MummyMay89/image_zps27f7a96c.jpg

I've made it look as little as I can hahaha. In reality, you can't see everything well, especially those Christmas place mats I bought in debenhams yesterday hahah (1.80 each down from 6 each!!)
Annnddddd I've got a load of stuff on its way from Next and some other bits from other places... Whoopsie!! Xx

The middle pile has stuff underneath you can't see too hahaha! Didn't realise how good of a start I had made, I'm pleased! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->