• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Can't wait for the grotto to open, have all but finished the boys presents, soon will be starting on the family.

Is it bad i can spend all day on the beach boiling and come home and set about making my christmas list smaller

Love this thread already :) my post count always shoots up the minute the grotto opens :)

It's gonna sound sad but I want Christmas done and dusted by end of oct/nov because I've got my hen do in nov! Xx

I heard this song today and because of the John Lewis advert last year I felt Christmassy :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNpeK7sDLzE

Grottoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ooh has this started again? YAY must be nearly Christmas!! ;)

Ooh just seen this count me in I am sooooo excited for Christmas this year moving this week so I want loads of house decoration ideas, also have started making a prezy list, we are going to the inlays for Christmas I think this year which is annoying as I would have loved to just be in are new house grr.

AHAAH! I still need to post my stash pic later! need to get it out without DD seeing it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->