• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

I'm planning Xmas eve packs! I planned it last year but it never happened :( this year it will!

So ladies out of curiosity who has started doing Christmas lists already? I have a massive one on Amazon which is for both the boys Birthday and Christmas :blush:

So ladies out of curiosity who has started doing Christmas lists already? I have a massive one on Amazon which is for both the boys Birthday and Christmas :blush:

Lists? most of us have stashes :rofl:

And yes im doing a Christmas Eve bag. Am also doing Elf on the Shelf this year too

Lists? most of us have stashes :rofl:

And yes im doing a Christmas Eve bag. Am also doing Elf on the Shelf this year too

Oh thank you! You've made me feel a lot better :) Normally I'd have something stashed as well but the first half of this year has been entirely crappy!

yep im in the 'already have a sizeable stash' girls. Yes i'll be doing xmas eve bags and elf on the shelf too. First year of elf for us! xx

Amy is going to be 11 months but i was showing hubby an old link and he says that we HAVE to do it this year...i think he is getting the bug :haha:

Yes i showed hubby last years thread too! With 'snowball fight' and green milk. My DH is certainly more on board this year. We watched 6 xmas films the other day, totally unlike him! xx

Bon, go back a page or 2 and you can see my stashes haha! I'm thinking of starting some chutneys! Xx

Bon, go back a page or 2 and you can see my stashes haha! I'm thinking of starting some chutneys! Xx

I saw them and am completely envious... It makes me feel a lot better about my four page long list :)

I think this thread gets started earlier and earlier every year!

Please open the grotto!

We must all get a little bit madder and madder each year!
I think the heat is sending us all loopy. I am starting to pine for me coat lol

Yay!!!! Ill join in the pestering.... Iv already bought a few bits too! X

I need to buy some maternity coats. I got rid of all of my stuff with Skye. Some steady non slip boots too if the winters anything like last year xx

Seen my first Christmas Advert! To order the studio Christmas catalog!! Wooo! xx

Is it bad that I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping already? :haha: Still it leaves me plenty of time to get lots of nice extras for everybody I guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->