The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Has anyone watched An Elf's Story the elf on the shelf movie? I'm wondering if it might be worth adding to the Christmas movie collection...

Of course it is lol! Anyone seen the coop advert with the obvious Christmas (not summer!) song on it? Xx

Of course it is lol! Anyone seen the coop advert with the obvious Christmas (not summer!) song on it? Xx

Yes! I keep saying it a christmas song to oh and therefore I should get to discuss christmas.......he doesn't agree :nope:

Omg yes!!! I was sure it was a Christmas song!! :xmas5:

Yes how annoying using a christmas song for a summer advert pffttt xx

My hubby would crucify me if I started talking or buying for xmas this early. I have also been banned from going overboard this year, bah humbug!

Oh my hubby wouldnt dare argue or id replace his pressies and dinner with more stuff for the kids. DH realizes we only have the christmas's we have because of my planning and early prepping so he keeps out of it haha xx

Hey mummy may doing pretty good, how about you?

You probably all wont recognize me. Last year was my first year in the grotto but i was in an awful lot lmao! xx

Can I make a suggestion? Can we all introduce our selfs please? It's my first year in the grotto/ pre grotto begging thread:haha: so no one will know me lol, but I'm excited about being part of the grotto this year and would like to officially meet you lovely ladies :happydance:

Il start;
My name is Aileen, I'm 29 with two boys, one in heaven and one here with me! Both my boys are christmas babies :happydance: 20th dec and 3 rd dec
I'm going to put my christmas tree up on the 3 rd dec Lewis' bday :happydance: and we got a big moose wreath which we bought the week before Eoin was born and we had planned to put it up for when he came home from school/nursery etc would know that would be the day the Christmas tree going up, but now we going to put it up on his birthday 20 th dec :kiss:

Can I make a suggestion? Can we all introduce our selfs please? It's my first year in the grotto/ pre grotto begging thread:haha: so no one will know me lol, but I'm excited about being part of the grotto this year and would like to officially meet you lovely ladies :happydance:

Il start;
My name is Aileen, I'm 29 with two boys, one in heaven and one here with me! Both my boys are christmas babies :happydance: 20th dec and 3 rd dec
I'm going to put my christmas tree up on the 3 rd dec Lewis' bday :happydance: and we got a big moose wreath which we bought the week before Eoin was born and we had planned to put it up for when he came home from school/nursery etc would know that would be the day the Christmas tree going up, but now we going to put it up on his birthday 20 th dec :kiss:

I was just about to suggest the same thing :thumbup: Very nice to meet you Aileen :hugs:

I am also 29, have spent the last 2 Christmases obsessed with the grotto and have 3 babies. My twins (b/g) are 2 years and 9 months and my baby girl is almost 9 months. My house is hectic at times and I love being prepared for Christmas. Now that the twins are almost 3 and getting the idea, I want Christmas to be totally magical, the way it always was for me. I tend to go overboard but with 3 to buy for this year, my poor house is running out of space. I am desperately trying to enjoy the sunshine and forget about xmas, but Im afraid im obsessed lol

I remember you R_x and youngmam xx

Good idea baby bell :hugs:

I'm Sarah, 24 and have an almost 2 year old called Thomas. He's a summer baby and shares his birthday with his dad :thumbup: we put decorations up whenever, usually beginning of December. I'm not so great with decorations but love buying pressies especially when they're bargains :D

Im Leanne im 20... I have a 3 year old with a winter birthday and im expecting a Feb baby now.

My birthday is 27th nov and DD's is 29 so we put decs up 30th and then DH's birthday is 2nd Jan so we take them down 3rd. My house usually resembles something like santas grotto at christmas, you'll all see pics in the grotto im sure! I always get excited about christmas early and am super excited this year as we're in our new house were we will ultimately raise our family!

I remember a lot of the ladies on this thread :hi:

xx

Ooo good idea :flower:

My name is holly (wasn't born anywhere near Xmas... But often have holly and the ivy sung to me by elderly people near Xmas time at work :haha:) im 22 this will be my third Xmas in the grotto... I love everything Christmassy and ususally start Xmas shopping in January, this year is the first year I haven't as we've just moved into our first family home so it will be our first Xmas in our own place so very excited :happydance: can't wait to get buying the decs :happydance:

Lovely to meet you lovely lot :D

Ooo,

I'm Nancy, I'm 24 and have 2 boys, who are. 3 1/2 and 14 months. I love christmas and seem to start shopping earlier and earlier each year. I've already got a small stash hiding away! I was born on 29th dec so it's always Christmassy on my birthday. We put decs up on dec 1st and I'm the biggest kid there is. This year my oldest will be nearly 4 and will really understand so I can't wait to give him many wonderful magical memories like I have from Christmases gone by. Also, if the secret Santa card swap is on this year in the grotto I'm going to get involved! X

Hello! I'm Mummy May, I'm weird and don't like giving out my real name :haha: I have 2 children, a boy a girl (18 weeks/3) and were christmas mad in our house :D I have quite a big stash going on already and OH loves it all as much as me! This will be our first family christmas at home - and I'm doing the dinner!! MMmmm christmas dinner! I'm also on a diet, 12lb to go (or whenver I'm in my smaller jeans!) Getting married Feb next year to the love of my life xx

I bet no one remembers me.... :xmas13:

I'm Donna,age 29,Mummy to Harvey(4) and Erin(10 weeks),wife to Dean.I am Mrs Christmas :haha: I love it...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->