• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

I've got a wierd pain in my left ovary too. What the hell is that?? Arrrgghhh freaking out!

OMG munchkin!! This is so good!! Bump buddies!! Yyyeeeaaayyy!
I'm also a little scared to move over. I don't won't to get to excited :)

Still getting cramps and wet cm??!!

Sorry to hear AF came welsh mum :-( keep ur chin up xxx

I'm all over the place today, trying miserably to concentrate at work! Can't believe it. No cramps but wierd twinges. It's beyond ne how I will ever not panic everytime I get a twinge!! Not sure what I'm meant to do now I've got the bfp!!

Speechless.
X

I'm all over the place today, trying miserably to concentrate at work! Can't believe it. No cramps but wierd twinges. It's beyond ne how I will ever not panic everytime I get a twinge!! Not sure what I'm meant to do now I've got the bfp!!

Speechless.
X

OMG I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!! Look what happens, go to bed, wake up and both Ava AND Munchkin have their :bfp:'s!!!! Amazing!! I am do happy for you guys, for all of us! Wow it really is the luckiest thread ever.

BUMP BUDDIES!!

I know it feels unbelievable and there are so many emotions- excitement but nervous and worried, hoping it sticks! I'm glad we can all go through this together as we pass this early phase and move on to have happy and healthy pregnancies!!

:happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance: :happy dance:
Can you tell I'm excited??

@Welshmum- So sorry to hear about :witch: Much luck next month and baby dust to you! :dust:

Haha!! My happy dances didn't work, but you guys get the idea :wink:

Oh and I wouldn't worry too much about the cramps and twinges, I was getting them for a few days (pretty badly) after my BFP but now they stopped for the most part. 14 dpo today. *Would* be getting AF today or tomorrow so once I get through tomorrow I'll feel better! I do feel just kind of sick in general, headache, kind of dehydrated, and woke up in a sweat-- heard that it's related to the progesterone?

Anyway I want to see pics of all your :bfp:'s please!!

Yay!!

I'm feeling a bit more with it now, i think i was properly in shock! Still all over th place but looking forward to going home and snuggling and getting to grips with this without having to be at work!

Been and bought a couple of pregnancy books - i read a lot, it helps keep me calmer if i know everything....

I'm 13 DPO but CB digi said 2-3 weeks? is that normal?? Am i having twins?? Sorry, joke! Also, how are you working out EDD? By ov date or date of last AF? It's about a week different cos i ov'd on CD20 this month.

Drinkiing an awful lot, like desert thirsty! I think it could be the shock though, and any other symptoms are probably shock too although i'm getting v light headed if i don't eat for a while.

Also noticed a teeny brown spot on loo paper but it could have been from other end ;)

Blimey, if i carry on like this i'll drive you all mad and you'll dump me as a potential bump buddy!

Mentalness.... Hope everyone else is good.

xx

Girls, I've been stalking this thread for the last few days and just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations on all the BFPs!!!!! :happydance: Can't believe ye got so many!!!
I'm in my first month ttc and will be testing in a few days so it's nice to see so many positive results! - ye've given me lots of hope!! Congrats again! xx

Munchkin it's all good, I think we're all so paranoid about every little thing, I actually have to constantly try to distract myself from all of it... it really is like you don't know what to do with yourself! Especially when you can't really tell anyone-- glad I have this board, and I just told one close girlfriend because I've been driving myself crazy!

I don't know about those CB digitals, I think we have different ones over here that don't show any number...? Just preg/not preg. Those sound kind of cool though, so you know how far along you are. So 2-3 weeks, I don't know what that means? Do they count it from last AF or ovulation?

To calculate your EDD, if you know your exact O date (which it sounds like you do) then always calculate from that date. So I ovulated Jan 24, my EDD would be October 17th. Seeing that you are a day behind me, you would be Oct 18!

Haha-don't be silly munchkin-I'm goin mad too.lol

Steph-thank u so much!!!! We are all together!! Bex told me how to upload my pic,but it not working for me :-( I'll try again??!!

Like munchkin,I'm having mad twinges,but cramping too. Boobs are killing!!!!

My head is up my backside and i just don't know what to think?? I have lived in the loo today-wee wee wee all day.lol AF would be due tomorrow so I'm
So nervous.

God girls,is this real??xxx

I think my edd is 19th October?? Some sites say 14th tho??xx

I know exactly how you feel Ava, i'm going mental. I'm exhausted now, feel like i've been through a war or something today!! My EDD is 18th october too. Funny story, OH booked a boys weekend away a couple of weeks ago for the middle of October and we've been joking that it would be just his luck we'd get a BFP this month just so he has to cancel!

So me in a mental state just after test said preggers ran downstairs and announced it shaking by saying 'it's official, my body hates you' that's meant to be one of the most memorable moments of our lives and i say that ????

Dear me.

The pic isn't brilliant, had to get OH to text it! Have you told anyone else yet? I had to tell my best friend, OH said i could!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Well ladies! What a lovely surprise!!!

I wish I could have good news as well but I'm afraid my test today was bfn as well and I've lost hope completely. Never mind! I just want af to come and to start thinking about my next month.

Munchking the EDD is calculated from the first date of your last period regardless of when you ovulated and when you have the scan at about 11 to 14 weeks they'll measure the baby and tell you exactly how far you are.

The hpt says 2-3 from ovulation so if it's not mistaken you ovulated over 2 weeks ago and maybe you miscalculated or something. I don't know of course.

The twinges are completely natural and is part of your uterus changing. I have them with all my pregnancies. I'm having them now but I guess is the af coming after my mc that is getting my body confused.

It's a shame I can't join you in the next 8 months but I hope you'll enjoy this beautiful time of your life as it's the best experience ever!! :hugs:

Take care
XXX

@Ava- I know, depending on what site you go to the edd varies a day or two. But I use the one on babycenter, which seems to be the most accurate and matches what the docs use. So you are 13 dpo today right? So Oct 18th!

I couldn't figure out how to post pics directly either. So what I did was upload them to photobucket and then attach the webpages for the photos. Let me know if you figure out an easier way! Don't want to have to use a hosting site.

@Munchkin- If you are actually off on the day you O, then you can't go by that to find your edd. Only if you know for sure your O day it would be accurate. Of course, like Madrid98 said, when you have your scan done they will measure the growth and tell you for sure.

@Madrid- So sorry AF came for you. Wish you luck next month :dust:

Munchkin-iv told my best friend too (the one that's 19 week):) we r like sisters and I had to tell her.lol

Thanks Steph-I'll try that and upload it!! I want it on my profile pic like munchkin.lol

Just been our for a lovely meal with in laws and I was the designated driver,so had an excuse not to drink. Soooooo badly wanted a rare steak tho!!! :-( chicken for me. Was still yummy tho-going to explode!

Cramping stopped 2night xxx

Munchkin-iv told my best friend too (the one that's 19 week):) we r like sisters and I had to tell her.lol

Thanks Steph-I'll try that and upload it!! I want it on my profile pic like munchkin.lol

Just been our for a lovely meal with in laws and I was the designated driver,so had an excuse not to drink. Soooooo badly wanted a rare steak tho!!! :-( chicken for me. Was still yummy tho-going to explode!

Cramping stopped 2night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"