• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Hiya,

Just started a post coz I had pink tinged CM today just once and a very small amount, but not had anything since?? Any ideas? 12 DPO today x

Yeah munchkin,ur right about sticking together even if AF comes!!

Night all xxx

@Welsh_mum2be, could be implantation bleeding? When is AF due? :dust:

Hi steph,

I am not sure as this cycle is my 1st one of charting and I ovulated later than I thought. Offically going on my last 10 cycles and ignoring when I ovulated I am 5 days late! But I have no idea, its so frustrating. I had a temp dip at 8dpo but I had had another today with this spotting so It could be AF or implatation I suppose. I just hate not knowing!!

Could be implantation at 12 dpo. I had spotting at either 11 or 12dpo last month and didn't get af til 16dpo which is v late for me, I think it implanted but didn't hang in there. Never spotted before or been that late! If af doesn't cone tomorrow and u don't usually spot could be good!!

Thanks - keeping my FX for all of us. Will test tomorrow!! Babydust to all of us xxx

If you ovulated later than expected than technically you are not 5 days late. So being that you are 12dpo it could very well be IB, unless your luteal phase is usually on the shorter side (12 or 13dpo), then it could just be the beginning of AF. Does AF usually come on slow, with spotting first? If not, sounds like it's IB!

Ok girls, bedtime for me over here, you probably are all just waking up so next time I check this thread I look forward to seeing lots of :bfp:'s!

OMG OMG OMG-just got my BFP!!! I'm shaking,I feel sick!!!
Xxx

Yay Ava!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!
(Hey there BumpBuddy ;))
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I think we can now say- this is a LUCKY Thread!?
Massive :hug: :hugs:- it's a great feeling isn't it?
Sticky :dust: for you!
Bex x

Omg Bex,thanks so much. How do I put my pic on here??

I'm so scared, it's the best feeling EVER!!! xxx

Hiya hun,
When you open the 'reply' window (not 'quick reply') and look below the submit button there's an 'additional options' section- click on 'manage attachments', then you can browse your computer and choose your pic of your lovely :bfp:!!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaay and CONGRATS again!!!

Bex x

You will not believe this, luckiest thread in the world bfp on ic and clear blue digi 2-3 weeks! Just told oh, he can't believe it and neither can I!! Once it's sunk in I'm sure I'll start panicking.....

So many contests Ava, I'm sure you're feeling just like me!! Arrrrgghhh!! Got to go to work now!! X x x

Congrats on all of these BFP's!

I am out thou AF came overnight, Its back to WTT for me for the time being. But I will be back prob around April/May time. As long as my CT scan is clear then we can TTC a whole year earlier than we thought so its not all bad news.

Thanks for the support and happy and healthy pregnancies to all you BFP'ers!!!

Everyone else I wish you the best of luck on getting you BFPs very soon

xxx

Munchkin- you tooooooo! Yaaaaaaay!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
This really is a lucky thread!
:hugs::hug::hugs:
and
:dust: :dust :dust:

Bex x

p.s. second FRER is nice and dark and came up much quicker for me this morning, but I'm going to get a digi later as I really want to see that word!

You will not believe this, luckiest thread in the world bfp on ic and clear blue digi 2-3 weeks! Just told oh, he can't believe it and neither can I!! Once it's sunk in I'm sure I'll start panicking.....

So many contests Ava, I'm sure you're feeling just like me!! Arrrrgghhh!! Got to go to work now!! X x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: soooo happy for you Congrats xx

Aaa I'm so sorry about af welsh mum :( you'll get your bfp when it'll ve perfect. You deserve it and it'll be perfect x x

Any of you lucky bfps popped over to first tri yet?? Still can't believe it! Maybe when were all feeling a bit more confident we could start a bump
Buddies thread ?? How many bfps is it here now? X

Sorry AF got you Welshgirl, wishing you all the luck for the next cycle :hugs:
Munchkin-I've had a tiny look over there but I'm still a bit to apprehensive to emmerse myself fully. Also it seems full of negative/scary posts.
So I'm happy to hang around here with you guys!
:hugs:
Bex x

Yeah let's stay here :) since I got my bfp 2 hours ago I've had shock, disbelief, ecstasy, deep joy, tears and panic (had to run to the loo to check not got af!) not sure I'm ready for anything scary yet!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->