• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Yeah i know what you mean but i'm feeling like it's all over really..... Ready to plan for next cycle. Although it's only 11DPO!! Grrr. Temping properly for the first time this month, wondering whether it's a good idea or not really....

Again, sooo nice to see the BFP's! I won't pretend i'm not jealous but great to see it really does happen!

UPDATE having a glass of wine and feeling quite sick - i can assure you i can usually drink far more that 1/2 a glass of blooming wine. Might stop.

@Bex- Good luck these next few days, I'm right there with you! :hugs:

And good luck to everyone else, sounds like there is still a lot of hope, being that most of you are still 10, 11 dpo. I swore I was out until I tool the test at 11 dpo. I just couldn't believe I was seeing a line. 11 dpo must be my lucky day, that was when I got a positive with my first. I would say, if you want to test, do it! Seems that 11 and 12dpo are good days for positives.

I have been having lots of AF type cramps, which is a little scary but I keep hearing that it's within the range of normal for early preg symptoms :shrug:
It can't be implantation cramps... If I already have a positive test, that means it must have fully implanted, right?? Unless there's some possibility it's still getting nestled in there...? Or I guess it could just be my uterus preparing for the baby. In any case I hope my line continues to get darker from here, because it hasn't! Bex, how do you feel? Are you getting any of this cramping?

So Ava, Munchkin, I would keep hopes up because even if you're feeling like AF is coming (cramps etc) doesn't mean that's what it is! That's what I'm learning now, because I didn't have any of this first time around.

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you guys, this very well be a lucky thread!:winkwink:

Here are the pics from my tests. First one I used was 10miu IC on 11dpo FMU.
Next one is FRER 11dpo PM. Last one is FRER 12dpo AM. The last 2 look totally the same, even though you would think the AM would have more concentrations of hcg, especially by the next day...?
https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee438/steph3212/IMG_0894.jpg
https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee438/steph3212/bf1d229e.jpg
https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee438/steph3212/66a24134.jpg

Good morning all!

Another day and stil waiting for good news. How are you doing Ava and Munchkin? I'm feeling the same.

Bex I hope you'll enjoying the pregnancy symptoms!

XXX

Good morning ladies!!!
Hi Madrid!! I hope us three are sharing good news by the end if the week amongst each other!!

Munchkin-glad u have nice hair and are chuffed with it :) u prob needed it! Try and keep positive,I know it's hard.

I'm still so happy for all u ladies that have a BFP-so so hope that's me soon :-$

My bbs are so sore this morning, but Iv just got a feeling AF is coming. I'm 10 dpo today, but didn't test!! I'm trying to hold out until AF is due (if I can).

Has any1 else tested this morn? How's every1 else feeling? Xxx

Steph-can't stop looking at ur photos!! Awwwww-so so good!! Bet u r so excited xxx

Munchkin- glad you like your new hair! Hmmm, on the wine front...??? Here's hoping that's a good sign!
Ava,Munchkin and Madrid I hope good news for you too very soon! Fx'd and :dust:

Steph- that's EXACTLY what my tests look like, the 99pStore cheapy dip strip and the FRER...oooooh! I think I might be starting to believe it!!!

After a long, busy, late, day yesterday I woke up at 5.30am absolutely starving, with what is becoming a 'regular' (last few days) morning cold and headache. Had a cup of tea and some toast, fed the cat (yeuchy cat food smeeeeelllllly!) and did some knitting while the cat nuzzled and purred on my tum (maybe she knows?). Fell asleep again on the sofa and woke up feeling sick at nine o clock.
Hubby is very confused- he can't believe it would be affecting me this early and still thinks I need a dark line equal to the control one for it to be real. I know he's just worried that we'll get excited too early, then we'll be devastated if it doesn't stick (but you will little puddin' won't you?! :))

Well ladies, I have an essay to finish- but will be back to check on you all later ;)

Big :hug:

Bex x

Hi Bex. My best friend is 19 weeks and found out she was preg quite late on. Her 2nd test line was fainter(like urs) and never got darker. Her oh couldn't get it in her head either until the doc confirmed, but the doc said a line is a line!! No matter how faint. INFACT-urs are darker than what hers were.

Stay positive and enjoy this time :) gl with ur essay xxx

Mmmm hi ladies. Sounds like everyone's doing well, and 100% no witches on this thread yet!! Wahooo!!!

I forgot my thermometer this morning which i think can only be a good thing, can't obsess all day, and because i was in a different bed in a different house it probably wouldn't be accurate anyway!!

I have NO idea what's going on here. Got slight AF cramps, feeling a bit sicky, CM gone a bit wateryer, boobs hurting more. No idea what any of that means! 12DPO now so really AF would be tomorrow at the earliest anyway.

Keep the good news going, i'm loving it all!

Hi munchkin- symptoms sound promising!! Think I might test tomorrow (with u.lol) it's prob too early though at 11dpo?? Don't know??

I hate this now!! It's so near yet so far away!!

Are u coming bk today? Xxx

Hiya Girls,

Do you mind if I join you? I am 12DPO had bfn yesterday will be testing again tomorrow if AF hasnt shown. Also a quick question about temps -took it at usual time and mine has gone down alot today to 36.61, but I have turned the heating off so it never came on thismorning, but I went back to sleep and woke 3 hours later and the house was warmer did temp again and it was back up to 36.86 would the heating thingy have made a difference to my BBT? Or am I clutching at straws here?

Thanks xxx

Welcome-course u can join:) I'm not sure about temps,but the other ladies will prob be able to help.

LADIES....! Just been to the toilet and I had a load of thick,White cm (sorry tmi) cramping quite a bit too-what do u think? Does this happen before AF? Im goin crazy here :-$ it was slippery too (sorry again.lol)

Xxx

Hi Ava123- After the things I have experienced, I wouldn't count AF like cramps as being out!! Seriously, all day yesterday (12dpo) and a little this morning I had crazy cramps, where if I never took a test I would have thought FOR SURE :witch: is coming!!

I would advise anyone on here to not go by their cramps. Or any symptoms that matter! It's unbelievable how much I was NOT expecting to feel with this :bfp: SOOOO different from #1!

My lines are getting a little darker, not too much, but I will keep testing until they are a BIG :bfp: Wow, I knew that I was a POAS addict but didn't think I'd be one AFTER getting pregnant!! :haha:

@Bex- I finally told my hubby last night, I waited because I just didn't want to get his hopes up just yet! But I couldn't keep it from him much longer! Even though I kind of wanted to wait until the line got darker. I'm a little more confident that my line is now getting a smidge darker but still watching! I did hear from other ladies though, that sometimes lines just don't get darker, depending on a lot of factors. They did suggest trying an EPT as they tend to give dark lines. Especially with these IC's all I'm getting are faints. Keep
posting your pics of your progression of tests! So excited for you!! :happydance:

And I can't wait to hear about this threads next :bfp: :winkwink:

I was about to post something very similar Steph...
Didn't really watch my CM so don't know what to suggest about that Ava, but Munchkin, as for cramps and pre-AF type feelings 'down there', they certainly still seem to be happening, it's everything else that's different...

My back ache is in the usual place, but different, BBs sore but in a different way inc sensitive/itchy nipples.
The unusual things-hot/cold flushes and waves of nausea/dizziness at very similar times each day and excess GAS :haha:
Waking up with a headache and slight sore throat/cold, glands up, most days All of this since 6dpo!
And, finally in the last couple of days 11/12/13dpo, sore muscles and joints and everything smells strong and tastes a bit funny.

I hope this helps reassure you?

I have everything crossed for more sticky BFP's on this thread :dust: to you all,
:hugs:
Bex x

p.s. Steph thanks for reassuring me about the line, I'll keep you posted if you keep us posted with more pics too :winkwink:

I'll second that one, on the GAS! (TMI) but it's been really bad... Feels almost like IBS type symptoms and going to the bathroom a lot... also have waves of nausea here and there, dizziness, and a little sore throat/cold symptoms and headache. I usually have chronic joint pains anyway which flare up so it's hard for me to tell what is due to being pregnant and what is just my quirky usual stuff. Who knows, with the stomach stuff, I could have eaten something that didn't agree with me :shrug:

Good luck ladies!!! :kiss:

Thanks Steph and Bex :) it does give me hope! I am trying to stay strong,but at the same time,I'm confused as to y these cramps are tormenting me :-(

Iv decided that I am going to test tomorrow with FMU!!! Fx!!

Xxx

Good luck Ava!!

I'll test tomorrow as well even I'm feeling a bit down today and I keep on thinking af is coming. Very tearful and emotional, I don't know why!

XXX

Hi ladies! This is the acest thread ever! Well done steph for telling oh, must be over the moon! And thanks to u and bex for symptoms. And hello welsh mum, and thanks for commenting on my other thread. Didn't temp this morning so don't know what's going on! Ive been feeling faint, sick and heartburny today but had that before on 2ww. I've also got itchy nipples, quite gassy and lots of bm's! Af cramps gone but feeling wetter and less sticky down there. My main hope is cos I had snot like cm on fri which after googling is a very good sign. Temps dropping yesterday are making me think
It's not happened this month though :( Ava and welsh mum I'll temp tomorrow (13dpo) if my temps are good tomorrow, if not I'll wait it out :(

Do keep up the posts, they're keeping me sane! And if any of us do get af this month we'll stick together for as long as it takes :)

Love u all x

Good luck Ava!!

I'll test tomorrow as well even I'm feeling a bit down today and I keep on thinking af is coming. Very tearful and emotional, I don't know why!

XXX

Tearful and emotional could be a v good sign! What dpo are u again? I'm losing track! Curl up with a weepy movie and a hot choc!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->