• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Madrid- Oops, sorry to assume! You said you were out and must have misunderstood. Could it be pregnancy brain already??!! LOL Good luck in the next few days then, good chance since this is the lucky thread!!

Don't worry Steph!! At least you made me laugh!

I meant I was feeling like I'm out as I still have no bfp and I guess af will be coming shortly. Don't know.

Take care of yourself and careful with the hormones!!! :)

XXX

I am here stalking... and I just wanted to say congrats to the BFPs. I have only been TTC for one month, but it gets me so giddy to see all the happy news in the room. I will be 41 in May, all tests say that my engines are in proper working order, so baby dust to the rest of us!!

Ladies-I woke up at 2am thinking AF had come,I was so scared-jumped up and there was nothing!! Phew! Couldn't bk to sleep until 5-Sooooooo tired. Glad I'm ok tho.

I'm just so scared that AF will come, I hope this is a sticky bean.

Welcome mamma Mia :) xxx

Morning all!
Gettingbroody and mammamia thanks so much for messages, just shows it can happen, which I didn't believe even a few days ago!!
Madrid how are you getting on?? Come on, join in! Ava Ive been getting up every five mins last couple of nights too, one of the thinks that made me test!

I'm v tired (not sleeping deeply even between wees last two nights) but spool happy and a lot more settled today. Tummy feeling v empty all the time, boobs killing and really thirsty. Oh isn't it wonderful!!
I read most of 'what to expect when you're expecting' last night apart from the scary birth bits, I'll deal with that later, and I've decided I'm just going to relax and enjoy unless and until something happens! The book also says u
Should get a gp appointment as soon as u can so I
Might call today.
How's everyone else getting on?
Hugs x

By the way, do u think we should rename this thread? Seems a bit out of date! X

Hiya ladies,
Sorry for my neglect yesterday- we had some internet connection problems so couldn't get on for any length of time.

Ava- I know exaclty what you're saying. I keep thinking AF is coming, any slightly strong cramp or feeling of 'wetness' and I rush to the loo in a panic! So far just lots of cm and trapped wind! Wishing lots of sticky :dust: to us new MTB's!!!

Munchkin- I'm exhausted too, can't believe my sleeping pattern has changed already! I'm going to sleep early, waking a lot in the night (yep- pee trips) and waking at 5/6am. Then I'm ready for more sleep by about 10am!
By 4pm I am absolutely dead on my feet.

I also have the stomach empty feeling, but my appetite is all over the place, nothing appeals, and then anything will do!

Oh and my bbs are fine in the morning (well, tender...) but by evening I neeeeed to take my bra off they ache so much.

Yes, so far, the joy of pregnancy it is not, but no massive MS so I should be thankful for that. I know it's very early and my body is adjusting rapidly so, all to be expected I suppose.

I must buy a copy of 'what to expect', but I'm going to see the doc on Thursday so when I have confirmation from him and get midwife/betas and scans sorted, then I'll feel like it's all real and can start to prepare properly!

Sticky :dust: to you all and GL/Fx'd for those ladies still waiting for their BFPs! xxx

p.s Madrid- how you doing? and
Welcome Mamma Mia! :)

Hi Beximus!

I'm feeling ALL your symptoms, starving but not fancying anything, then only being able to eat a little bit. I'm also hyper and tired all at the same time. Boobs killing til i take bra off, going to loo to check etc.

Got an appointment at docs on friday. Does anybody know what they'll do? And what the heck are betas?? Do you have to choose different types of treatment straight away? The chapter in what to expect on that is mindblowing!

Happy happy happy!
x

Oh sorry ladies-missed a bit.lol

My doc doesn't want to see me and said that I should wait til I'm 8 weeks and book the midwife. Is that right?? :-(

I'm feeling a bit sicky today,but when I eat it goes,but the comes back??

Yeah-I'm exhausted(prob cus of last night)

Let's rename the thread to-lucky thread!! Whooppp!!!

My head is crazy ladies??!!!! What to think,but all happy happy too??!!! What's this book,sounds good?xxx

The books called 'what to expect when you're expecting' the definitive preggers bible!! There's a lot in it, i reckon i'll use it for reference but it also takes you through month by month. I was feeling brill this morning but jsut been out to get lunch and had a proper freak out! First nearly burst into tears in boots cos i couldn't work out what i wanted/could have for lunch. Then nearly passed out on the escalator, was really hot and have been light headed all day. I now don't use escalators. Good exercise! Then convinced it was all over, then came back in and went to loo and all fine but panicked my paranoia was a sign my body knows it's all over :( Gave myself a good talking to and said there'll be plenty of time to freak out if it happens so just calm down. Which i'm trying to do!!

Got loads of antiseptic hand gel to keep germies/threats at bay. Random question, has anyone heard anything about pergnant sheep/lambs and keeping away from them if your preggers??

The sheep i've been helping to look after are all due lambs in March, they're living on our field but not ours. They're staying in another field at the mo but i've heard it's really not good to handle preggers sheep and lambs??

Munchkin xx

Girls, I feel horrible. Physically that is. I'm having bad flu-type stomach cramps, diarrhea (TMI), nausea, no appetite and can't sleep. I'm going to bed late and waking up early in cold, night sweats! I'm used to getting night sweats righf before AF comes. Never got them when I was 'younger' so maybe this is just how my older body is handling the changes? I don't know, but if this continues or gets worse I don't know how I'm gonna handle it! I have a 3 year old to take care of and DH has been picking up the slack for me and I feel bad-- and I want to be there for my son, he needs me! But I feel so sick! I was planning on calling the doc today to set up first time appt, so hopefully when I tell them whats been going on they'll see me earlier rather than later. I know first time around, they didn't want to see me until 8 weeks.

Ughhhh I just want to feel functional!!

Got loads of antiseptic hand gel to keep germies/threats at bay. Random question, has anyone heard anything about pergnant sheep/lambs and keeping away from them if your preggers??

The sheep i've been helping to look after are all due lambs in March, they're living on our field but not ours. They're staying in another field at the mo but i've heard it's really not good to handle preggers sheep and lambs??

Munchkin xx

Hey girls, still here stalking, hope ye don't mind!!!
Had never heard this bout sheep and pregnancy so I did a bit of googling and found this...hope it helps!
https://www.countrydoctor.co.uk/education/Education - Pregant women and lambing.htm

Awww Steph bless you!

I've been half awake all night, not sleeping well, weeing a lot and eating wierdly so i'm knackered too with crazy ass mood swings from elation to panic, from exhaustion to hyperactivity, but i've only got to go to work, not deal with another child!

If it's any consolation, it shows you've got LOADS of happy baby hormones going on to keep it safe... It WILL feel better, i'm sure you did with your last little one? And remember why you're doing this (for more sleepless nights and screaming baby - ahem!) no really, it'll be amazing and i'm sure your down feeling will swing back up soon and you'll be on a tired cloud 9!

Ignore the washing up, let the clothes pile up, eat what you want and sleep whenever you can!
Any support you need, we're here xxx

Aww thanks getting broody, i'll check it out! Keep stalking and join us soon xx

Aww thanks getting broody, i'll check it out! Keep stalking and join us soon xx

That's my real reason for stalking,lol! I'm hoping some of the luck here will rub off on me if I hang around here long enough!!

Bummer. looks like i'll have to keep away from the lambs and sheepies. Booo.

Heya Munchkin,
Haven't heard anything about lambing and human pregnancy. Perhaps ring your local vet- they pretty much all have to do it in their training don't they, so they must know?

Steph- sorry you're feeling so bleuch. I'm feeling similar, which I hope reassures you? Fluey is a good way to describe it. Hot and cold flushes, fatigue, achey muscles and joints and a 'head cold' that comes and goes.
The cramps are quite alarming but only on and off and a constant fluctuation between diahorrea and constipation- and still, the wind!!! (tmi sorry). My docs don't want to see me until 6wks unless I get any bleeding or my cramps get really bad!

How are all you other lovely ladies?

Bex x

Thanks Munchkin. It helps to know that we're all going through this together and that there can be so many wacky symptoms... actually with my son I didn't feel any of this. A little lightheaded and gassy at 5 weeks, but nothing like this. It's all new to me just as if it's my first child. I guess every pregnancy REALLY is different.

Hoping I can at least eat today, everything goes right through me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->