• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Hey ladies.

I'm feeling v naughty! I've got a stack of IC at home. Month 1 of TTC i tested from about 9DPO, obviously all negative. Last month i tested from about 11DPO i think. I'm now on 7DPO and getting urges to test tomorrow..... My logic/excuse is that if you wait it out til 12 or even 15 DPO and you get BFN it's v dissapointing but if you test at 8DPO you KNOW it'll be negative so you're not dissapointed, just keep testing....

I keep flipping from saying i won't test till next wednesday when FF says i should to just saying 'f it i'll start testing now!!'

Grrr!

hugs to all....

I say wait at least til 10dpo!! It will only show negative and if u get a bfn at 10 dpo, there is still a high chance that u could be preg!!!
Xxx

Ok Ava I will wait! I'm 10dpo tomorrow but will hold out as long as I can! I just don't want the big build up then bfn :(
How's everyone feeling today? My temps have stayed high today and had wierd aches in centre of lower tummy yesterday, as well as ovary type pain and pain in top of hips. Really wierd. I've really not convinced myself this is my month yet after being convinced last 2 months!!

Keep me posted x

Hi Ava and Munchkin!!

I'm getting so anxious as well about testing. I'm still waiting for the tests to arrive :growlmad:. I'm sure I'll test as soon as I receive them.

What about your symptoms? My breasts are a bit sore now; it started gradually and now it's definitely happening. I also noticed yesterday a weird sensation inside as if my af was coming. It's not pain or discomfort, I can't explain very well to be honest. Sorry.

Hope you're well while we wait!
XXX

Well done munchkin!!! I so hope u get ur BFP!!!it all sounds positive to me!!

Fingers crossed for u too Madrid!! It's so nerve racking.

I can't test for a few days yet-boooo! My cramps have gone,only had them for two days(maybe implantation cramps). Iv had no spotting tho.bbs still sore and my cm is creamy and wet??(sorry tmi). God,I hate this game!!
Xxx

Hi Ava, thanks for your support! I've got a couple of days off which is lethal, just trying to keep my mind of it all! Be patient Madrid, it must be fate telling you not to test yet! I bought i load of IC's months ago b/c i knew i'd be a poas addict! But it's v dangerous having them sitting up there. I'm going away overnight on Sat so if i can make it without testing tomorrow and sat i'll be home and dry til monday! My cycles vary between 29 and 31 days, but last month was 34. It's day 29 today, although b/c i ovulated quite late i don't think AF would be due til at least Sunday.

Symptoms wise i've been feeling a bit icky again, boobs very much hurting, nipples v sensitive. Also weeing a lot?? Although that happened last month too. So hard not to get hopeful. Just keep reminding myself of how i felt convinced last couple of cycles too.

Muppet!

Good luck all xxx

No,honestly-I know what u r going through!! It's so hard :-( I swear I was preg last month and had so many symptoms,but bfn for me!! Try and be strong,have a good night away in sat and relax. By Monday,u shoul defo get a right result!!

I'm the same with the cycle thing-mine are around the 33 day mark,but last month it was 39!!! I mean....that's torture!!! It has been from 28-39 which is crappy!!! Just don't know what to think really. That's y I'm holding out to test.lol

Xxx

We have to be positive ladies!!!

Munchkin I'm sure you'll benefit from this little break at least to put your mind away from it all. No af is always a good sign! Keep that in mind!

Ava is so easy to feel pregnant every month isn't it? but it is because we want it so much that we see a symptom in everything that happens to our bodies. Also the irregular cycles don't help. :wacko:

I've checked my cervix today and it was quite high comparing to how it was 2 days ago. I know it can go up and down and it's not a reliable sign of pregnancy but I can't help thinking it may be a good sign.

I have little twinges inside as well.

Never mind!! I'm going back to study now if I can.....

xxx

Hello Lovelies!
Lots of lovely positive sounding symptom from some of you at the moment- lots of FX'd and :dust: for them to turn into BFP's.

Now, this isn't me I assure you as I'd be far too excited, but a friend of mine who is also ttc called me today (she's 10dpo, maybe 11 acc OPK's so a day ahead of me) and said she'd got three evaps on three different types of test this morning? She sent me pics via MMS and I don't know, but they are obviously second hand and on my phone, but maybe...
What do you guys think? Bad luck and evaps on three brands possible? Or could it be the beginnings of her BFP?
Told her I'd ask you opinions :winkwink:
:hugs:
Bex x

I can't see th pics Beximus? But surely if they're all different brands it's got to be good! Tell her to retest in the morning wiht FMU and wait the exact right amount of time (max obviously!) then read it.

Sounds good though!

You're one day ahead of me, when are you testing?? At the mo i'm planning on holding out til mon (13DPO) but we'll see!!

xx

Hiya Munchkin,

Can't really post pics, no point as I can't really say there's anything there on my phone & also not sure how to get them to the computer- :duh:
Just really wanted your opinions on the 'idea' of three evaps on different brands- so thank you for yours. I'll be chatting to her again later and I'll relay whatever the majority says...

I'm desperately trying to hold out til Sunday, but might test before (especially after my friend's experience today) with £1shop cheapies to satisfy the urge as they are terrible for evaps and not working etc and can't be taken seriously...will keep you posted :winkwink:

Big :dust: & :hugs:

Bex x

Lol,I don't know what happened there??!! My phone went mental!!!

Yes-it's horrible feeling like u r pregnant when u actually arnt :-(

It sounds like all us ladies are in the same boat. All trying to hold out until we know we will get a BFP (if we r). Oooohhhh-wouldn't it be so good if we all got our BFP's this month!!!! Xxx

Ps. I reckon those evap lines sound promising-VERY promising!! It would be too
Much of a coincidence to have 3 different ones xxx

Yeah it does sound really promising!! I just hope at least one of us gets the BFP this month, just to prove it can happen!!

I'm suddenly feeling a bit less hopeful. Not sure why, symptoms are just less obvious and i feel like i've tricked myself into it again :( probably a good thing not to get hopes up again....

Oh bless u. I'm sort of like this too. Iv got cm and sore bbs but last month I got the worst sore bbs ever!!! I so tricked myself into other things too. I wish it was just obvious that we were or wernt straight away!!

I'm praying that we r xxx

Oh, ladies, I'm right there with you. Last month, I was convinced, I really was, especially when AF was four days late. But no BFP's and then she came anyway and was really nasty- bleh!

I don't want to symptom spot or test early, but it's sooooo hard. I'm so tired again today, more lower back ache, funny pre-af feelings and funny pulling sensations down there, waves of nausea everyday since 5dpo and gas! Lots of gas! Why oh why do our bodies confuse us so?! Grrr!

Big hugs to everyone, fx'd, GL and lots of :dust: all around,

Bex x

FX'd....

I've actually prayed this month!! OH has to have his op in a few months, i just feel like time's not on our side :( silly and pathetic when i'm only 30 and there are women in their 40s on here.... Just went onto Facebook and my ex and a friend of mine from uni who are married now have posted all their baby pics. Grrrr. Thought a lot of him and really think he deserves to be happy but v jealous!! I know things will be so much better for us when it does happen, my OH now is wonderful and i thank my lucky stars every day i've got him, he earns well so i wouldn't HAVE to work when/if we've had children. I just find it hard to believe it'll all happen eventually!

Boo.

Will be positive and jolly again soon!!

Hi!!

Bex the pounland tests are as good as any other test in the market. My last pregnancy I used them and I remember getting a faint line about 3 days before my af was due. If she got evap lines the best is to test again in the morning with fmu. Hopefully she'll have her bfp confirmed then.

Don't loose hope Munchkin. Eventually it'll happen. I'm a great believer that things happen for a reason even when we may not understand or like it now, a time will come when everything will make sense. For example I had my mc in Jan and that's the only reason I'm chatting to you lovely ladies here and sharing feelings and experiences, :)

I'm like Bex. I don't think I'll be able to restrain myself any longer. I think I'll be testing soon. I'll keep you posted if I do.

F'x for all of us!!!!

xxx

Trying not to lose hope too. Praying for a temp rise tomorrow! Goodluck girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama