*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Hi ladies. Been feeling stomachy (like gassy) all day and now going quite dizzy and icky. If i wasn't symptom spotting id say it was just a stomach upset but everything seems to be symptoms now!!
Still undecided when to test.... Hmmmm.

Lets have a vote on which day we're REALLY going to test.....

I'm desparately holding out til monday (13 DPO) but suspect i might only make it to sat (11DPO)

Munchkin- really, AF is due Sunday/Monday (13/14dpo) so I SHOULD wait til Sun at the least, but yeah, probably Saturday (12dpo)...:haha:
Btw-promising symptoms! :)

Madrid- thanks for the heads up on the £land tests, do you know what they're called, the one's I've used before were from a '99p Store' and called 'Clear Response'. Are they the same? Ta for your opinion on the tests! Let us know when you do give in and test yourself!

Thanks Ava too for you response and fx'd for your BFP and MrSine's temp rise :thumbup:

I can't believe it's late again, nearly time for bed.

Catch you all tomorrow,

Bex x

Oh ladies-u have been busy!! Just thought I would check before bed and HAVE to respond.lol

Munchkin,try and stay strong Hun!!! It will happen soon even though it feels like it won't. I know so many people that are either preg or have babies etc. It gets me so down and sometimes it gets me a little obsessive :-$). I watch 1 born every min and get so worked up(I'm my own head) about it :-( I so know what ur goin through and we will get there!!! Fingers crossed for us all.

I hope Ur oh has a successful op and I hope u catch before then too.

I am meant to test 10th/11th(when AF is due),but am 10dpo on Sunday???Ooohhhh,I really want to try and wait,but might cave in.

Let's stay strong together girlies xxx

Hi girls. Hi Ava123! Looks like we meet again for this cycle! I O'd on or around Jan 24th and am 10dpo today. Since I am a POAS addict, of course I've been testing everyday since like 7dpo (with 10miu)! All BFNs so far. I know it's still early but losing hope. I would think the 10dpo would show something by now. I know there is still a chance and many ladies say that those IC's are not very reliable, but just not feeling too positive about it. Trying not to symptom spot, mainly because I feel varying symptoms every month from PMS. Well, I will most definitely test tomorrow, I know with my first 11dpo was my lucky day (although that was with a 20miu).

Good luck everyone, and Ava123 fingers crossed for you this month!!

Heeeeyyyy Steph :) nice to chat again.

Stay strong this month!! It's hard, but we will get there. Wait until tomorrow to test with FMU.

Fingers crossed to u too hun xxx

Hi all

I got my bfp!! :D i got it yesterday did two superdrug tests and was squinting lol so i got a cb digi and it says pregnant 1-2 wooo!

hows everyone feeling? i honestly thought af was coming! xxx

Wow that's amazing! I'm so pleased!! So many contests, you must be over the moon x

As for me good news and bad, ff says my temps are triphasic as had another big rise this am, which prompted me to test and bfn :( 10dpo so hopefully not all lost.

Fx'd lots more bfps here :) x

Oh by the way steph, on ff there's a report about preg testing and it says most likely day for false neg is 10dpo and best day for testing for accurate +ve is 13.6dpo so all not lost. I'll find the link and post it x we're both on 10dpo and -ve, stay positive!

Can't copy the link but if u go to fertility friend and search 'pregnancy tests' it's the second link down x will cheer u up I promise!

Congratulation for your bfp mummyf09!!!! Let's hope we all get our bfp as well. I tested this morning as well an bfn :growlmad:. Never mind! I still have no symptoms apart from the sore boobs and just a little bit anyway. I keep on telling myself that I never got an bfp early anyway with previous pregnancies to feel better :winkwink:.

Bex the name of the test is One Step Rapid Response or something similar.

Good luck for all of us if we test tomorrow again. Which I probably will, I don't know now :wacko:.

Have a lovely day! Look after yourself Munchkin and take it easy!!!

xxx

Omg mummy09!! Congrats!! Bet u are over the moon. How many dpo were u?

Don't worry munchkin, 10dpo might be too soon.

Xxx

Hey ladies. In my boredom and impatience I've posted a poll on my ff page, can u please go to it and be v v honest, I think it's anonymous!! Just need a bit of impartiality!! Getting 1st of af type cramps today :(
Fx'd for everyones bfps v soon!! X

Hi and thankyou!! :)

Im not 100% sure when i ov'd i think it was the 22nd and i did a test on the 2nd at what i think was 10 dpo it was bfn then i did one yesterday and got a v faint line so i got a cb digi and did it in the afternoon and it was bfp :) did one this morning too and still bfp im still worrying though as af is actually due tomorrow but if it says preg than i am :)

Good luck to all!!! xx

Def bfp mummyf! Just enjoy it and keep smiling :))
As for me, if you're a bit squeamish don't read this but just had a load of REALLY snot like cm. Gooey and v stretchy (but not like ewcm, thin stretchy strips mixed with bogey type stuff) grossness!! Also having proper af cramps.
Any ideas? Never had this before!!
X

Mummyf09 congrats!!!!! I can't believe it (and I won't until it's a clear BFP) but I got a faint line this morning at 11dpo! Maybe you're right Munchkin30, about things turning around after 10dpo! I tested with a 10miu IC so I'm scared about a false positive, evap or even a chemical. I hate to get my hopes up this early but I am FREAKING OUT!!! Need to stay calm though, if I am pregnant I need it to stick!!

Oh steph I'm so pleased for you!! Fx'd for test tomorrow getting darker, if I was u I'd have got a frer or a cb dig by now!!
Xx

Oh and I'm defo testing tomorrow now, maybe 11dpo will be my lucky number too :) x

Hi all!

Congratulations Steph32!!! It's soooooooooooo exciting when you can see the two lines, even if one is faint.

Munchkin so sorry you're feeling that way, if it's any consolation, I'm not feeling that well myself now. I've had like af cramps from the afternoon on and off. I don't have them now. I'm testing tomorrow again as well and well I already have the no with me so there's nothing to loose.

Have a good night and I'll keep you posted tomorrow!!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->