• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Mummyf and Steph congrats on your BFP's!!!
Munchkin I don't know how to comment on your chart, cos I don't chart or temp, but aren't temps going up like that meant to be a good sign?
I've had a busy day today and will again tomorrow so I might not be back til Sunday, but I'll catch up with all you lovely ladies then.
Big :hugs:
Bex x

Thanks guys!! I'm actually going to go get a FRER and maybe test later if I can hold my pee, if not, then FMU tomorrow!! I think 11dpo may be my lucky number because with DS I got my first faint positive, like this one, on 11dpo. I soooo hope what I'm seeing is not an evap!!!

Good luck Munchkin, fx'd that you get your BFP tomorrow! xx

Did a FRER tonight and clear :bfp: !!!! I can't believe it!! :happydance:

Well done on the bfp!! So pleased, and great to see the bfps here! As for me my temps dropped this morning :( not quite below coverline but near enough and I'm feeling 95% sure I'm out :( was feeling very hopeful til this morning too, not sure what happened! Away at my sisters this weekend so just going to enjoy myself!x

Congrats to the :bfp: ladies!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!

:witch: here, see you all in March!!

Afternoon ladies- need some updates from some of you...
I've been nervously out this morning, couldn't wait to get back and post to you, but I gave in and tested this morning (knew I would!) and...what do you think???
I'm too :shock: shocked/scared to say it myself but do you think it might be?

Big hopeful :hugs:

Bex x

Attachments

• DSCF6227.jpg
    DSCF6227.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Oh Munchkin- thank you thank you thank you for helping me believe I'm not seeing things :happydance: it's just because it's early (AF due Sun/Mon) and quite faint that I can't quite convince myself, but I'll keep you all posted :hugs:

What about you- have you given in to the dreaded POAS urge yet or is it just a feeling you have that you're out?

Massive :hug:,

Bex x

So many congratz bex x as for me I'm not peeing on anything til at least Monday!! Look at my chart to see why I'm not too hopeful!
As I write this I'm sitting in a hairdressers in London with foil on my head!! The v expensive hairdresser said 'i'll just pit a couple of highlights in, see what you think, it won't take a minute' 45 mins later the senior technicians covered my head in foil so I'm accidentally getting highlights. God knows how many kidneys I'll have to sell to pay for it, but at least it's keeping my mind off ttc! Lol x

Congrats Bex!!!! I'm just now catching up to this thread, I'm in the States so just waking up! Bex, how many dpo are you? I'm 12dpo today, I took another FRER this morning, it is still positive but I'm concerned because it hasn't gotten any darker... it is a FRER from the same box. I know I shouldn't get too concerned yet, but being that it is still early I'm scared to have it end up as a chemical. Last night I couldn't sleep much, I don't know if it's excitement or nerves, probably both, but I've also been feeling crampy (not really in an AF way but like a going to the bathroom way-- I hope that it's just nerves)! But I want to stay calm, don't want the stress to cause it not to stick... I will post the pics of the tests, want to see what you guys think. I mean, there's a definite line, but it's just not getting darker :(

Bex, how are you feeling, have you tested again?

Munchkin- how's the hair? I hope your unexpected highlights are fabulous!

Any news from the rest of you lovelies?

Steph- thanks!:happydance: I still can't quite believe it. I'm going to test again with a 99pStore cheapy tomorrow to satify the urge and use the other FRER in the pack on Monday to give the Hcg time to increase but I am RIGHT there with ya sista- I know what you mean about being scared that it's only early 12 dpo for me too and AF not due til tomorrow/Monday so need to get past that before I can relax.
As long as you still have a line I'm sure everything is ok...give it a couple of days and test again...shall we both wait til Mon?

Oh goodness, all being well, we may well be BUMP BUDDIES!!!

Big :hug:

Bex x

OMG LADIES!!!!! I'm gone for a day and BFP are flying everywhere!!

I'm so so happy for u guys!!! Congrats Congrats!!! Maybe this is a lucky thread.lol

Munchkin, I really hope we can join them soon. God, I think that I will die if AF comes this month. I'm not feeling strong at all atm :-(

I'm over the moon for every1, it just proves that this is real and maybe it could be me:)

No cramps at all today. Boobs are still sore, but not as bad as yesterday. This is what happened last month :-( 10 dpo 2 Moro. U think I should test?xxx

Aw- thanks Ava sweetie!
How I managed to hold out to 11/12dpo today I don't know, I've been feeling most peculiar on and off for a few days, but I think 10dpo is about the time to start testing if you have suspicions...see how you feel :)

Whatever happens with me, you can at least take heart in the fact that conception can occur despite previous MC/PCOS and digestive problems/suspected gallbladder problems- just got to hold on to this little pudding now...

GL and :dust: to you all,

Bex x

Awww thanks Bex, bless u.

U have given me hope.I might test tomorrow??
Xx

Congratulations Bex!!! That's wonderful news!!!

Let's follow the trend Munchkin and Ava!!! I'm still the same. I've noticed a few twinges but nothing more to add to be honest.

i'll be testing tomorrow again with the cheapie ones even though I think it'll be better to leave until Monday.

FX'ed for us ladies!!!

XXX

Well ladies my hair looks fabulous! Just been to the pub for a half and feeling relaxed but not v preg!! Ava and Madrid, would be amazing if you followed suit too! And if not we'll stick together for a hat trick next cycle!!

xx

Hi Munchkin!

I'm glad you like your hair. I should have some time for that as well but it'll have to wait until I finish my exams I'm afraid. The hairdresser is going to be in shock when she sees my roots :blush:.

Don't be so negative, you really never know until af comes.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->