**The Lucky Thread**

Sophist

Reaction score
For PAL mommies due Late Feb/Early March 2011

Continued from the 4/5 week thread we had going on a few weeks ago...

How are you ladies doing?

Hi Soph,

im currently 7wks 3dys, and have today woken to one sore boob ( yes only 1!)
i also feel kinda queezy, but nothing too major....

im booked in for my first MW app next week, and on the 28/7/10 i am having a private scan done.......

How you doing?

I'm doing well. Sick all the time, exhausted, hormonal & cranky, ha ha. I see my mw on Monday and should be able to see the baby at that appointment.

Have you heard from Heart Tree and Mrsarkozi and the others from our 4/5 wk thread? I hope they are ok, they were both so worried about their LO's.

no havent saw any threads from Heartree for a while now actually.....hmm

Hi guys, I am 8/3 today I think, and it's my 3rd anniversary! Planning to go out for a meal but feeling sick, exhausted and quite frankly cannot be gassed!! Have been attempting to get ready for approx 3 hours....not so swift. Apart from that, I am quite cheery and optimistic today!!

Hope you are having a good day and taking it easy xx

no havent saw any threads from Heartree for a while now actually.....hmm

I hope she's ok. I know she was worrying about her LO.

Hi guys, I am 8/3 today I think, and it's my 3rd anniversary! Planning to go out for a meal but feeling sick, exhausted and quite frankly cannot be gassed!! Have been attempting to get ready for approx 3 hours....not so swift. Apart from that, I am quite cheery and optimistic today!!

Hope you are having a good day and taking it easy xx

Welcome and happy anniversary! I think you and I are pretty close to each other in our pregnancies.

How is everyone doing? I'm tired, sick, and tired of being sick. I go in for my check up and scan tomorrow!! I'm excited and nervous.

Hey guys, nice to see you all on here :) I'm 8 weeks tomo and going to gp today to see if they will refer me for an early scan, most of my symptoms have disappeared :-( hopefully they will let me have a scan as otherwise I'll pay for a private one but I don't want to go there as it's the same place they told me our little pea had died last time :-(

Good luck with the appt today sophist, update us.

I guess you guys didn't see but heart tree lost her bean :hugs:

Hey guys, nice to see you all on here :) I'm 8 weeks tomo and going to gp today to see if they will refer me for an early scan, most of my symptoms have disappeared :-( hopefully they will let me have a scan as otherwise I'll pay for a private one but I don't want to go there as it's the same place they told me our little pea had died last time :-(

I hope you get on ok at the docs/hosp. Keep us posted. My symptoms were full on last night and non-existent today. It is soooooo stressful, isn't it? Good luck.:flower:

Thanks Hun. My symptoms have been quite on/off but more off ATM. After the mmc in nov I am super stressed about it! Went to a different dr than normal today and she was so nice, didn't make me feel silly at all. Have an appt for a scan tomo at epau at 1.50. At least we will know then x

RAinbow i think we are due the same day.... 1.3.11??

Its soooo awful for Heartree, im literally sitting here godsmacked.... my thoughts are with her.

So whats your symptoms then?

Hi nice to see you!! I hope your symptoms being gone is just good news and that your placenta is pumping out everything LO needs.

I am so sorry to hear of Amanda's loss. I know she was worried she was going to. :(

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm leaving in about 5 minutes. So nervous and excited.

Well we took the kids to the aquarium afterward...sorry its been hours since I got out of the mw's.

Everything looks so great. Baby is there, yolk is there, nice big sac and a strong hb at 170 bpm.

She showed me the results of my urinalysis and she said she wouldn't expect to find healthier urine in anyone. No ketones this time!! (that was the only indicator of problems before I lost my LO at 15 wks)

Yay sophist great news! Am sick with nerves for mine today :-( been up since 4.30! Going to do a mound of ironing and cleaning try to keep my mind off it!

Oh good like Rainbow and hurry up amd tell us the gd news...

Soph - so happy for you - must be a huge relief?
Tell me ( as we are only a few days apart) :
1 - did your due date change?
2 - did they have to move about for a whiole before they saw baby, or did it come up straightaway?

Good news girls, baby is perfect with perfect little heartbeat :happydance: soooo relieved! Measured 5 days ahead at 8w 5d but I know exactly when I ovulated so not sure about that but not going to argue with a bigger baby! Xx when is your scan kafs?

Getting a private scan at 9wk +1day = this is on Wed 28th July....

Not too long then, though I'm sure it will drag for you! Fx all goes great, I'm sure it will! Xx

Oh good like Rainbow and hurry up amd tell us the gd news...

Soph - so happy for you - must be a huge relief?
Tell me ( as we are only a few days apart) :
1 - did your due date change?
2 - did they have to move about for a whiole before they saw baby, or did it come up straightaway?

Thanks! She didn't change my due date, and really just checked the HB, size/shape of the sac, etc. She didn't do any measuring. (The mw did it on her small in office u/s machine, so there wasn't a tech there or anything) although since it was an external scan she said at 8 weeks she was surprised we were able to see a baby. So in 4 weeks when I go back we will see how things look then.

She said my uterus tilts forward which makes it easier to see though, and she had to push into my stomach a little with the wand to be able to see the baby, but it was maybe 15 seconds of searching to find it.

I know when I ovulated, and we didn't do any BD sex before then because of DH's travel, so I can't see any reason why my dates would be off.

Good news girls, baby is perfect with perfect little heartbeat :happydance: soooo relieved! Measured 5 days ahead at 8w 5d but I know exactly when I ovulated so not sure about that but not going to argue with a bigger baby! Xx when is your scan kafs?

Thrilled for you! I'm so glad, and now you and I are due at almost the exact same time!

Getting a private scan at 9wk +1day = this is on Wed 28th July....

Awesome, its only just over a week away! I'm anxious to hear your news.

The kids announced to my parents and IL's yesterday. My parents are so thrilled, but my MIL asked DH if it was planned. She really irritates the crud out of me.

MIL eh!!! ( remember we will be one, one day!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->