**The Lucky Thread**

MIL eh!!! ( remember we will be one, one day!)

Ha, yeah. I don't know what it is about her that she manages to say something irritating every time I see or talk to her. :growlmad: She has inspired me to make sure my son knows how to cook & clean up after himself, as a gift for my future DIL.

Hi ladies,

so lovely to hear all the good news from the scans! I hope you are all having a great day. I think I was the most tired I have ever been yesterday, but today I feel good (symptomless, but not going to worry???) and have more energy.

Are your symptoms coming and going as much as mine? I don't feel as worried after the 8 week scan but you know how it is!!!

Loved the MIL comment...so typical!!
xxx

Mothers in law eh?! Not telling mine until I'm so fat she guesses lol! She was super insensitive after the mmc (she asked my DH why I was still upset a couple of months later) I can't be doing with her comPlete lack of sensitivity now!

My symptoms are here and there, they come and go and are not bad at all hence all my worry but all was good at the scan so I think that's obv just normal for some of us!

This is the sort of thing that made me not want to tell her until this LO is 5 or 6 years old. :D

I've been feeling a little better since I started taking unisom/b6 at night. It hits me pretty hard in the late afternoon though, and I'm still really tired so not getting a whole lot done.

That's reassuring, Rainbowpea...fingers crossed that they will be back tomorrow (can't believe I am wishing that!!). :wacko:

Imagine if you could just tell your MIL to "Shut it!" when she is being a complete pain in the ass. Ah...you can but dream....My SIL is even worse than MIL....... however.....they are 3000 miles away :happydance: so happy days.....until they visit, which is usually for a loooooooong time.:growlmad:

Have a good one ladies.....take it easy x

How is everyone doing? I feel like the weeks are starting to go a teeny bit faster lately--I'll be 9 wks tomorrow! Nothing exciting going on pregnancy wise, but I was able to go for a walk yesterday, which meant I must have had some energy. Today I need to clean house and plan my son's birthday party.

yay for 9 weeks! I might be 9 weeks too if their measurements are right! I can't believe I made it this far already! AFM I was up at 4am to pee then felt sick so was ill, then was too awake to go back to sleep :dohh: so this afternoon had a bit of a sicky feeling lull but picked up enough to eat some dinner. Hubby home now so he's washing up and putting DD to bed :thumbup:

Glad you're feeling a bit more well, what are the plans for the party? xx

The party was simple--just a "late over". He invited 3 friends to come eat pizza and play video games, then at 10pm we took them all home. 9 year old birthday parties are a lot easier than younger kids, basically all I had to do was shop for food & wrap gifts!

I had a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday, so I'm doing constant "knicker checks" but things seem to be ok. I'm as sick as ever so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

How is everyone?

Hi everyone, I am having a good day so far...yesterday I had indigestion and cramping so just took it easy...up twice last night to wee. I seem to be good until about 4/5pm then I am so tired and good for nothing! My appetite is coming and going but not feeling very sick at all anymore. My tolerance levels are quite low and I am pretty crabby! Hope it goes away before I return to school, although I usually have a lot more patience for the kids anyway...here's hoping. Hope you all have a chill Sunday. x

Good morning girls, it's Monday! How is everyone? I hope all our ladies are still here....

hey Soph.....

My scan is tomorrow (Tues) as my MW suggested an early scan for reassurance! ( so i have canc my private scan and save £100)

I am so nervous but also just dying to get it over with.

I will of course update you guys when i get back

Still here! Had a bit of an off day today, felt a bit sick on and off but can't complain as haven't had it at all bad! Spent the day mega cleaning, must be the nesting starting early! Hope everyone else ok? Good luck with the scan kafs, what time is it? X

Rainbowpea...talking of nesting, I have started to decorate entire place, sourced curtain material, framed pictures I had lying around for a year, bought a new rug....I normally drag my heels so much about this kinda thing... it's weird but good.

hey Soph.....

My scan is tomorrow (Tues) as my MW suggested an early scan for reassurance! ( so i have canc my private scan and save £100)

I am so nervous but also just dying to get it over with.

I will of course update you guys when i get back

I can't wait! Good luck to you!

Still here! Had a bit of an off day today, felt a bit sick on and off but can't complain as haven't had it at all bad! Spent the day mega cleaning, must be the nesting starting early! Hope everyone else ok? Good luck with the scan kafs, what time is it? X

Rainbowpea...talking of nesting, I have started to decorate entire place, sourced curtain material, framed pictures I had lying around for a year, bought a new rug....I normally drag my heels so much about this kinda thing... it's weird but good.

I'm cleaning today too, but not of my own free will. Daughter's room had to be cleaned and I deserve a medal for doing it.

well ladies, i couldnt have asked for a better scan.... saw the Hb straightaway,which was a relief!

I will be back in about 3 weeks for my 12wk scan............. so, so far so good!!

So delighted for you! I have been checking for your post a lot tonight! What great news!

Aw thanks Kor.... just feels so good to know im past the stage my last baby died - although i know each day is still vitally important..

Yes, Kafs78 that is great news! Thrilled for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->