**The Lucky Thread**

Hello all, more good news to share to keep us all hopeful...I had 10 week scan this morning...everything great...he was very active, wee heart pumping away good style and a wee hand waving. Hubbie made it with me today as well which made it even better. The midwife put me back to 9/5 which makes due date 26th Feb for now. I have my dating scan appointment on 11th so not long now. I am actually feeling quite excited instead of terrified. Sure it will pass lol!

Hope everyone is having a good day. xox

Ah that's great. Fab news, can't believe you saw a wave! X

Hand waving...so cute!

I'll be MIA for a few weeks girls, I'm going to my mom's. She can cook for my family and I can just rest. I'm still struggling with sickness and its starting to get me down, hopefully when I get back I'll be feeling better.

Hand waving...so cute!

I'll be MIA for a few weeks girls, I'm going to my mom's. She can cook for my family and I can just rest. I'm still struggling with sickness and its starting to get me down, hopefully when I get back I'll be feeling better.

Oh Sophist, I hope you get lots of tlc at mom's and that you feel better soon. Take care x

Yeh Soph - enjoy the rest!!

Korr - where in Scotland are you... are you going to the Princess Royal for your scan?
IM 9 weeks, so im only 5 days behind you!! we could be in labour together - now funny would that be?

sophist hope you get a good rest. I'm super sick today myself and I have to work - typical as I've had like three weeks off and I feel dog rough today! Make the most of someone looking after you hun, I would! xx

Yeh Soph - enjoy the rest!!

Korr - where in Scotland are you... are you going to the Princess Royal for your scan?
IM 9 weeks, so im only 5 days behind you!! we could be in labour together - now funny would that be?

I am going to the Princess Royal.....I bet we do end up in at the same time!!

Hi Kafs, I stay in Dennistoun but am from Argyll originally.... I teach in a primary school in the East End so Dennistoun handy for school and town...and the Princess Royal...I can walk there in 20 mins...handy when I go into labour, he,he!!

oh, hope you dont go into labour in class!!

UPDATE:

I saw my MW again today and told her i had brown blood again on Sat night ( now between u and me, it only lasted 1 wipe and then went away - but i didnt tell her that!)

She said i was to be rescanned again, as i said i had cramps too - well this isnt a lie either as i have had cramps - but i suppose we all have.

So lucky me has a second scan tomrrow ( tues)... i will of course keep you all posted!!

Well another successful scan for me!!

It was the same hosp, same room and same MW that scanned me with my MC.... bad omen i thought - but NO a strong ND HEALTHY BEAN !!

lONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!

Great news kafs! I always get the same MW at the Princess Royal. She is fab.
My boking appointment in 11th is my next one....fingers crossed I get that far!!!

Who was your MW, was it Eileen in the EPU??

My 12wks scan is the 16th, but im going to delay it one week so my OH can come!!

I am now 8 weeks and 2 days! Im feeling great and I have quite a lot of symptoms lol which I am grateful for every one lol.

I have started feeling a bit sick every day now most of the day as well as some aches and pains and backache lol. Boobs also quite sore and bigger and I got my 1st craving last night lol!

I woke up really wanting vinegar at about 12 in the morning! I never take vinegar with anything usually so its just really weird. I then wanted tomato soup really badly so there is me at 1am out making soup lol! :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev071pf___.png

Yay kafs good news! I've been having a bit of pain on my left hand side low down feels a bit like a stitch. Been resting up and it eases off then but stressing out still. Can't wait for my next scan on tues, just hope I get that far too :-(

Who was your MW, was it Eileen in the EPU??

My 12wks scan is the 16th, but im going to delay it one week so my OH can come!!

Hi, yes it was Eileen...I got her when I lost the last one and she has seen me all the way through. She has been great.

Yay kafs good news! I've been having a bit of pain on my left hand side low down feels a bit like a stitch. Been resting up and it eases off then but stressing out still. Can't wait for my next scan on tues, just hope I get that far too :-(

Try not to worry Rainbowpea....(wish I could practise what I preach!). Tuesday seems a long way off. Maybe they could take you earlier just to ease your worry? Is it worth a try?

right good news for now *touches all the wood she can find* pain has gone! so relieved, this morning I was even thinking of going into a&e. had a bath, stressed a lot, got out and it was gone :shrug:

sooo, hoping to make it until tues scan after all! how I am going to get through the next 30 weeks without giving myself heart failure is beyond me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->