The Model Agency - CH4, Wed 23rd

oooh, thanks for reminding me about this, must plus it! :thumbup:

Im watching this now! All those people in the office seem so 2faced, do u think!?

And that poor 16yr old who has been shipped off to NY for fashion week ill :( and some dude calked Mohammed called her FAT :shock: on the 1st day!?! No bloody wonder she's quit the show & modelling altogether :nope: poor lil soul! x

Missed it :dohh: Was looking forward to it as well. Anyone know if its repeated?

It will be on 4od if not Scamp.

I watched it, thought it was quite good. Although i did think they all seemed really 2 faced and catty. And that Annie, when they heard that India was thinking of coming home, jesus.... I mean yes she felt bad for her and she was worried about her and she was disappointed she thought she was throwing away an opportunity but was there any need to go on and on and on about it and cry about it?! The guy she was talking to clearly wasnt interested, he was just answering mhm and yeah to everything.

I watched it, I would love to work somewhere like that. Think it would be really interesting

Yeah was alright .. i love love love Kell on Earth .. with Kelly cutrone from the city etc .. wasnt as good but yeah alright.

I watched it, thought it was quite good. Although i did think they all seemed really 2 faced and catty. And that Annie, when they heard that India was thinking of coming home, jesus.... I mean yes she felt bad for her and she was worried about her and she was disappointed she thought she was throwing away an opportunity but was there any need to go on and on and on about it and cry about it?! The guy she was talking to clearly wasnt interested, he was just answering mhm and yeah to everything.

I agree 100% I reckon she was playing up for the cameras... walking in every room crying and blatantly asking for tissues so people would ask her what's wrong!!!

I agree 100% I reckon she was playing up for the cameras... walking in every room crying and blatantly asking for tissues so people would ask her what's wrong!!!

And then when they finally asked, answering "UGH just EVERYTHING"

:dohh:

Watched it on 4od. Quite good. Not as exciting as the adverts make it look but it might be better next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->