~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

The Zoo is too far away for me to just go :cry: and we live near Woburn Safari as well so it'd be ace if we could take Caitlyn.

I've taken my doppler out of hiding :haha: cant wait to use it...have also ordered one off of here [a different brand :dohh] as I liked that one more. Liam doesn't know yet :smug:

:hi: all

erm a quick question..... where is the best place to buy itti's and boosters???

i need to bar myself from this computer i have NO self control!!!!! :blush:

Sorry Sam cant help with the itti question as I'm officially in a mood with them :haha:

Fill your pants and cheeks and cherries have them I think, TLB's shop Millie's nappies also have them :flower:

thanks sweet.... why the mood with them (dare i ask!!!)

hi everyone, im baaaaack! well i havent officially been anywhere, just not been in here for ages lol

x

Hello Ellie! Hope you are all good :)

Erm, my nappy I ordered, did I order it with aplix or poppers?! I cant remember. If you cant either [not that I expect you too :rofl: ] I'll go on the hunt and see if I can find out.

Sam, I'm in a mood with them as apparently Caitlyn's bum is too big to be contained in them, her poor little bum cheeks hang out of both the medium and large :rofl:

Squish, does the nappy ban include wipes, wraps, babylegs etc? :lol:

awww lol bless her!!! chubba bum baby!!

Nappy ban includes everything nappy related unfortunately. I have to make it to next Sunday...though I have asked Femme to keep hold of a Pop-In for me that I will sneak in the house next week and claim I kept to my week nappy ban..which I will have done....sort of.

:hi: all

erm a quick question..... where is the best place to buy itti's and boosters???

i need to bar myself from this computer i have NO self control!!!!! :blush:

These have them cheapish at the minute but it runs out tonight, HTH x

https://www.clothiebots.co.uk/

I've got no money to spend on nappies this week either! :( It's all very sad. The old car needs repairs done to it so no more purchases for awhile. At least I've got 3 that are on their way to me. Should have my itti tomorrow!
What time is it there ladies? We're at 10am here..

Erm, my nappy I ordered, did I order it with aplix or poppers?! I cant remember. If you cant either [not that I expect you too :rofl: ] I'll go on the hunt and see if I can find out.

is that for me babes? if it is, and if you are who i think you are :lol: then you have ordered black cow in large with velcro? does that sound right? i can always change it if its wrong, let me know anyway :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"