The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

motherofboys

Reaction score
The last post got so long, and out of date, so here is the new one for those of us still waiting and hoping. I will try to keep the front page up to date.

:spermy:TTC/NTNP:af:

Tasha
:blue::pink::)pink::angel:):pink::)pink::angel:) hoping for :pink:

littlemisscie
:blue::blue: hoping for :pink:

:book:WTT:-=

geordiemammy
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue: hoping for :pink:

motherofboys
:blue::blue::blue::blue: hoping for :pink:

Eleanore ace
:blue::pink: hoping for :pink:

Rhi_Rhi1

caro103

karlilay
:pink: :blue: hoping for :pink:

DannaD
Hoping for :pink:

kaths101

:bunny:Pregnant:bfp:

cckarting
:blue::blue::blue: hoping for :pink:

mafi419
hoping for :pink:
Baby :blue: on the way

MrsM17
hoping for :pink:

pinkribbon
Baby :blue: arrived

katherinegrey
:blue: hoping for :pink:

platinumvague
:pink::pink: hoping for :blue:
Baby :pink: on the way

Feronia
:pink: hoping for :pink:

DolceBella
:pink: :pink: hoping for :blue:

nickyb
:blue: :pink: ( :pink: :angel: ) :blue: :blue: ( :angel: :angel: ) hoping for :pink:
Baby :pink: on the way!

rwhite

Rhio92

dollych

kaiecee
:blue::blue::blue::blue: hoping for :pink:

QuintinsMommy
baby :pink: on the way!

mammy2oaklen
:blue::blue: hoping for a :pink:

30mummyof1

skyraaa

Hopin4ABump

MileyMumma
:pink::pink: hoping for :pink:

EmyDra

Heather
Hoping for :pink:

jessicasmum

It worked I'm not sure I should be here if I'm not trying or totally decided on another yet lol x

Found you!

2 boys hoping for a girl, might as well say ttc now. :)

I could put you in wtt Geordie lol
I'll add you 30mummyof1

May as well lol 5 boys wanting a girl I must be mental thinking about a 6th lol xx

Lol added you. Can't believe we are here again.

Did I tell you what John said to me a few weeks ago Geordie? When we were talking about when to try and having to move and stuff and he says "I'd like to have a couple more but where would we put them?" And I was like "huh? A couple?!"
I had wanted 6 and he set the limit at 5, so I'm going with the idea that 5 will be the last, but not ruling out a 6th one day. Although I don't want to still be having babies too many years down the line.

I'd like 5, nothing against 6 except my age really. Not sure my oh is on board for that many, one at a time i think for him!

I think I will just see how we both feel after the next, and possibly the next ones gender. I mean I wouldn't keep having babies just to get a girl, but I think if I got a girl it would make the decision to stop having babies easier. And I'd be able to think about it all more clearly and logically rather than from the place of someone wanting something so much. But I also think I'll be ok with another boy. Im not sure I could put myself through what I did last time (and really wasnt expecting to feel) all over again so if I didn't think I could be ok with another boy I'd have to stop now, while I'm happy with the 4 boys.

Found it! I'm expecting, have 3 boys hoping for a girl!

Will add you cckarting
Still got net problems which means no laptop so can't do the little images lol

Hi everyone :) we are a same-sex couple pregnant with #1, and I almost feel silly about this, because this is our first and I see so many of you ladies with 2, 3, 4 babies that are still waiting to get your gender dream come true. But the truth is, I really want a girl. I feel sort of ungrateful about writing this, because we were so blessed with this pregnancy. It worked first time with at home insemination with frozen sperm, and we know that we are so so lucky already. My wife really doesn't care about the gender, but I do :shrug: I want a little girl since I can remember. When I was 4 or 5 years old, I would talk on and on about how much I wanted to have baby girls one day. I know we will love a little boy as much, but I have my heart set on a girl, and I get upset/annoyed when people (like my father that loves to irritate me) say they think I'll have a boy. I'm not even showing yet, like at all, and my father had the guts to tell me that not only I'm showing, but also that it looks like it will be a boy! We live in different countries, he only saw my entire body on skype for like 20 seconds! And I swear I'm not even showing yet. the chinese gender predictor is no help. Some websites tell me girl, some tell me boy. I did the ring in a string test and it said girl, but I just did the baking soda test and it was a clear boy result. Sorry, I ended up venting :dohh:

So this is us: pregnant for the first time, hoping for a little girl.
:kiss:

Oh, just noticed my signature doesn't show on this thread, weird oO I'm 11 weeks and 1 day :)

:hi: maf1419, welcome to the group and congratulations. It doesn't matter how many you have already the desire for one gender can be so strong, not everyone understands but we definitely do in this group :hugs:

when will you find out the gender?

Did I tell you what John said to me a few weeks ago Geordie? When we were talking about when to try and having to move and stuff and he says "I'd like to have a couple more but where would we put them?" And I was like "huh? A couple?!"
I had wanted 6 and he set the limit at 5, so I'm going with the idea that 5 will be the last, but not ruling out a 6th one day. Although I don't want to still be having babies too many years down the line.

Haha he wasn't sure about 5 at one point wonder what made him say 6 lol as we have discussed before i think it would be a lot easier too to make the decision to stop if I had a girl saying that I'm still not totally decided on a 6th I was talking to my friends last night one has 2 boys the other has 2 of each and I said if I get out of the nappy and sleepless night stage with Harvey I probably won't have another one as I've said before I find the bigger age gap so much harder plus I'm 30 next month and since I was 17 I've just had babies lol so I think I need to stop soon haha see what next year brings though xx

Hi everyone :) we are a same-sex couple pregnant with #1, and I almost feel silly about this, because this is our first and I see so many of you ladies with 2, 3, 4 babies that are still waiting to get your gender dream come true. But the truth is, I really want a girl. I feel sort of ungrateful about writing this, because we were so blessed with this pregnancy. It worked first time with at home insemination with frozen sperm, and we know that we are so so lucky already. My wife really doesn't care about the gender, but I do :shrug: I want a little girl since I can remember. When I was 4 or 5 years old, I would talk on and on about how much I wanted to have baby girls one day. I know we will love a little boy as much, but I have my heart set on a girl, and I get upset/annoyed when people (like my father that loves to irritate me) say they think I'll have a boy. I'm not even showing yet, like at all, and my father had the guts to tell me that not only I'm showing, but also that it looks like it will be a boy! We live in different countries, he only saw my entire body on skype for like 20 seconds! And I swear I'm not even showing yet. the chinese gender predictor is no help. Some websites tell me girl, some tell me boy. I did the ring in a string test and it said girl, but I just did the baking soda test and it was a clear boy result. Sorry, I ended up venting :dohh:

So this is us: pregnant for the first time, hoping for a little girl.
:kiss:
Put you scan pic up when you have it some people can tell by looking at them depending on the angle x

Congrats mafi419 and I hope you get your little Girl xx

Thanks for starting this thread motherofboys :)

Hello all,
I'm back again, still hoping and praying for a little Girl.
I started swaying in November 2013 and got my BFP in Jan 2014, first attempt, but miscarried in March.
I was gutted, but ready to try again now.
We started TTC last month. I'm just so desperate for a little Girl as this will be our last baby. We have 2 boys, 3 and 16 months who are my world. I will be Ok with another Boy and I know I will love him to bits when he is here, but I had GD so bad with DS 2, I'm just hoping this time we will get our little princess.

Good luck ladies!!! xx

Hope it's Ok to go on the list. I'm WTT (until my DH is on board!) and would love a girl. We have 1 boy and 1 girl so I know I sound really greedy having a gender desire, but I do long for my DD to have that sister relationship that I'm missing.
Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get your dream gender :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->