The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Gl for your dream genders, and hello to all! Eleanor just from experience, just because you have a sister doesn't mean they will have an amazing bond. I am way closer with my brother than my sister. Actually I have 2 sisters an I don't really get a long great with either of them.

Pregnant and swayed for a girl! Due end of Dec so you ladies (and me) have a looong wait until the gender is revealed as we are staying team green!! x

I have two boys hoping for a girl.

Pretty convinced it's another boy already though!

Just saw the other thread, I'll upload my pic later cause I can't do it off my phone x

I feel the same way about this baby pink. I already feel like this is our 4th boy

Girls I will catch up and up date tomorrow but my signal on my phone keeps coming and going and nothing is loading properly. Killing me not having proper internet access lol

Found this website called Whoisborn.com it was pretty cool, and right for all 3 of my boys. Just wanted you ladies to try it out and see how accurate it is for you guys. Not sure how it works but it gives you a percentage of the chances of a gender.

I would love to try it but i don't know what day i conceived the boys :(

My net is up and running so I'm going to get on the laptop in a minute and update the first page, catch up on what us going in with you ladies, and tell you about me :)

Okay, welcome to mafi419, dollych, Eleanor ace, MrsM17, and pinkribbon. You have all now been added to the first page. I everyone wants to check their details are correct.

mafi, your gender desire is no less real or important than ours because its your first. Its about a dream that we have and not knowing if that dream will come true, or even seeing that dream have to come to an end.

Eleanor, again its about that dream that you have for your life, and what you want for your future. Although its true that a sister won't necessarily be close to your daughter.

So far it looks like we are all hoping for pink!

Geordie I have no idea whats changed his mind. I 'think' that he once was so sure we'd have a girl (he has wanted one much longer than I have) after DS3 he wanted to have a break of a couple of years and then have 2 more, 2 girls. In the end he changed his mind and agreed to TTC earlier and it still took as long as he had wanted to wait LOL Then when it turned out we were having another boy he was then convinced that he just couldn't make girls and that it was best not to try to avoid any more disappointment. Perhaps now he is starting to believe that there is a chance swaying could work, and so he might get to have 2 little girls, or 2 chances is better than 1. God knows, he is a man LOL

Anyway, to update everyone, I got my first af since DS4 last month, I then ordered some opks and when they arrived I got a very near positive as well as having signs and the next day the test was VERY negative, so I can only guess that had I tested the day before they arrived I'd have had a positive. But now af has arrived again around 4/5 days after I possibly O'd. This is the problem I had after DS3, there isnt long enough between ovulation and af for an egg to implant. Last time I took B6 and managed to get up to 10 days, and even though I'm still in 2 minds about swaying, I've read a lot of mixed thing about B6, mostly about it swaying blue, so want to avoid it. Fingers crossed it will naturally lengthen with each cycle.

Can I join please?? I have an 18 month old son, and am just over 15 weeks pregnant with my second. I am desperately hoping it's a girl. I really hoped my son would be a girl too if I'm honest, and I even suffered gender disappointment with him. I know that sounds awful as he was my first baby, and I know some ladies on here are so patiently waiting for their dream gender.

Everyone keeps telling me it's a boy. Looking at my scan it looks like a boy. At my 13 week scan she showed us between the legs and I'm sure I saw something there. I don't have any hope if this baby being a girl. I keep wishing and praying but I know in my heart it's a boy. We even swayed for this baby. Intercourse 2 and 4 days before O then none after, no orgasms, and so on.

Although this is only baby number 2 for me, it's my absolute last. So if this is a boy (which I know it is) then I'll never get my girl. DH is even getting the snip after baby is born.

I find out in 4 days time. I booked an early gender scan as I can't stand that tiny bit of hope I have that it just might be a girl, I don't want to feel disappointed on delivery day, I want to know for sure so I can start moving on.

Thanks for updating front page.

How about trying vitex mother of boys? I used it to lengthen my lp after Harry and this year to shorten my cycle, worked both times. :thumbup:

I'm doing the clear blue trials so will be using their opk's from cd7 as they won't be costing me anything! don't know what to expect this month as been using vitex up until now.
Also i get married next saturday! :happydance: so the stress could change cycle too..

EEE! Married! Congrats, hope you have a lovely day!

Katherinegrey I'll add you.

I booked an early gender scan last time because I needed to know so I could begin to move on. I was very sure for a while that I'd get a girl. I had been right with my older boys, and every time I thought about the baby I just saw a girl, I also had a feeling even when ttc that I'd get a girl, I mean after 3 boys I had to right, the odds were in my favour lmao Also everything in the pregnancy was so different. My 12 week scan I had about 95% boy guesses when I posted it, but still I tried to convince myself it must be a girl. By the time the scan rolled around though I just knew I'd hear boy. I did. There are a lot of positives to brothers, especially close in age. But I completely understand how you feel.

Can I join please?? I have an 18 month old son, and am just over 15 weeks pregnant with my second. I am desperately hoping it's a girl. I really hoped my son would be a girl too if I'm honest, and I even suffered gender disappointment with him. I know that sounds awful as he was my first baby, and I know some ladies on here are so patiently waiting for their dream gender.

Everyone keeps telling me it's a boy. Looking at my scan it looks like a boy. At my 13 week scan she showed us between the legs and I'm sure I saw something there. I don't have any hope if this baby being a girl. I keep wishing and praying but I know in my heart it's a boy. We even swayed for this baby. Intercourse 2 and 4 days before O then none after, no orgasms, and so on.

Although this is only baby number 2 for me, it's my absolute last. So if this is a boy (which I know it is) then I'll never get my girl. DH is even getting the snip after baby is born.

I find out in 4 days time. I booked an early gender scan as I can't stand that tiny bit of hope I have that it just might be a girl, I don't want to feel disappointed on delivery day, I want to know for sure so I can start moving on.

I felt like that too with ds2 just needed to know asap, he had a very boy looking nub and i felt like it was going to be a boy. can you post scan pic?

Thank you both so much, it's nice to have people that understand. I do think brothers close in age will be lovely, and if I could guarantee I'd be having a girl afterwards I don't think I'd be so bothered. But considering I won't even get another chance at a girl, I am really hoping (in vain I'm sure) for a girl.

This is my scan pic, nub looks boy to me, I haven't even posted it in gender prediction as I'm so sure everyone will just say boy.

Attachments

• unnamed (26).jpg
    unnamed (26).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 22
Well i am no expert, ( our friend is having twins, and i was adamant he was having twin girls from his scan pic, or at least one of each and was quite envious) is actually having twin boys..)
but yes does look like a boy nub to me, sorry not what you want to hear. I could be wrong though..

Don't worry too much about nub theory etc... Almost everyone told me my scan looked girl.... But I had a boy :)

Found this website called Whoisborn.com it was pretty cool, and right for all 3 of my boys. Just wanted you ladies to try it out and see how accurate it is for you guys. Not sure how it works but it gives you a percentage of the chances of a gender.

Managed to work out roughly when boys were conceived as it doesn't seem to matter few days either side, same result and it was right for ds2 but wrong for ds1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->