The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

:hi: rhi, remember you from a ttc thread last year. congrats on new baby :) are you planning on ttc again soon?!

Thank you both so much, it's nice to have people that understand. I do think brothers close in age will be lovely, and if I could guarantee I'd be having a girl afterwards I don't think I'd be so bothered. But considering I won't even get another chance at a girl, I am really hoping (in vain I'm sure) for a girl.

This is my scan pic, nub looks boy to me, I haven't even posted it in gender prediction as I'm so sure everyone will just say boy.

I thought I would stop at 2 but here I am thinking about number 6 maybe if I had had a girl already I wouldnt have my 5 boys which doesnt bare thinking about they are all fab and I couldnt imagine my life without anyone of them so im pleased I havent had a girl yet in that respect but I really hope if I do have number 6 its a girl my boys are dying for a sister although they were gutted when we found out harvey was a boy they spend so much time with him and love him to bits!!

I hope you get your girl but if not maybe think about a third xx

Thank you both so much, it's nice to have people that understand. I do think brothers close in age will be lovely, and if I could guarantee I'd be having a girl afterwards I don't think I'd be so bothered. But considering I won't even get another chance at a girl, I am really hoping (in vain I'm sure) for a girl.

This is my scan pic, nub looks boy to me, I haven't even posted it in gender prediction as I'm so sure everyone will just say boy.

I thought I would stop at 2 but here I am thinking about number 6 maybe if I had had a girl already I wouldnt have my 5 boys which doesnt bare thinking about they are all fab and I couldnt imagine my life without anyone of them so im pleased I havent had a girl yet in that respect but I really hope if I do have number 6 its a girl my boys are dying for a sister although they were gutted when we found out harvey was a boy they spend so much time with him and love him to bits!!

I would consider a third (in many years to come) but DH is dead set on not having any more. He'll be very happy with just boys and doesn't even want a girl particularly, he says if we're having one, that's fine, but if it's another boy he'll be more than happy, so not sure he'll change his mind either :(

Thanks for trying it out 30. I just thought it was neat that it gave you a percentage and thought maybe it would be closer than the Chinese gender chart!

I would consider a third (in many years to come) but DH is dead set on not having any more. He'll be very happy with just boys and doesn't even want a girl particularly, he says if we're having one, that's fine, but if it's another boy he'll be more than happy, so not sure he'll change his mind either :(

You just never know what the future holds to be honest I never thought I would have 5 lol but here I am xx

:hi: rhi, remember you from a ttc thread last year. congrats on new baby :) are you planning on ttc again soon?!

Oh wow heyy :)

Yeah, we are planning on trying before the end of the year, hoperfully :) as baby is only 3 and a half months ATM :)

Have two Boys and I'm hoping to make number 3 a girlie :)

I remember you Rhi, I'll add you to the front page.

I tried the who is born site. Got boy girl boy girl.

I tried that site and four of my five were wrong.

I hope you girls dont mind me joining you. I have been reading this section of the forum for ages but never been brave enough to post as I feel I will be judged given my history (for those that dont know I have a boy, girl, stillborn girl, girl, seven first tri loses, stillborn girl and eight further first tri loses). It goes without saying that obviously more than anything I want a sticky bring home baby but there is a part of me (big part) that wants a girl (I feel so bad for writing that). I know I am lucky that I have one boy and two girls with me already, so I know I seem greedy/awful/enter whatever adjective you want here. However, I should have Honey and Riley Rae here too, four girls and one boy, a house full of girls, pink, arguing over the bathroom and boys etc etc, that's (in my head) how life should be. Because of having two girls and one boy here, a boy would even things up and (in my head) that isnt how my life/our house should be. I am aware that sounds bratty.

I hope I made sense and you understand why I feel the way I do.

I hope you girls dont mind me joining you. I have been reading this section of the forum for ages but never been brave enough to post as I feel I will be judged given my history (for those that dont know I have a boy, girl, stillborn girl, girl, seven first tri loses, stillborn girl and eight further first tri loses). It goes without saying that obviously more than anything I want a sticky bring home baby but there is a part of me (big part) that wants a girl (I feel so bad for writing that). I know I am lucky that I have one boy and two girls with me already, so I know I seem greedy/awful/enter whatever adjective you want here. However, I should have Honey and Riley Rae here too, four girls and one boy, a house full of girls, pink, arguing over the bathroom and boys etc etc, that's (in my head) how life should be. Because of having two girls and one boy here, a boy would even things up and (in my head) that isnt how my life/our house should be. I am aware that sounds bratty.

dont feel bad about it xx

Tasha welcome, so sorry for your losses. We all get into a mind set of how our life should be, or how we expected it to be. And when that doesn't happen, especially if its surrounded by heartache like yours, it leaves you feeling something is missing and wanting to fill that gap.
I will add you on to the front page, would you like me to include your late losses?

No please don't feel bad, definitely no judgement in this thread. :hugs:

Thank you for being kind to me, both of you.

That is exactly it mothertoboys. It feels silly as I dont know if my two angel girls would of been 'girlie' and I dont know if any other daughter would be either but I can pretend I dont feel this way.

Please include my two late loses, thank you <3

For some of us, especially like me with 4 boys already, and one of the least girly girls ever, I think any girl I had would be a tom boy anyway and not want to do those girlie things. Doesn't stop me wanting one though lol And while shes tiny she cant protest to the pink and frills I've suddenly found a liking for hahaha

I will add you now.

I've added you, if you want to check to make sure its correct and what I've done to include your angels is ok.

Thank you so much, it's perfect x

Don't feel guilty, you only want what you should have had :hugs:. I would love another girl because I want my DD to have the sister relationship I should have. I know that I can't recreate the past and I don't want to live through her but the thought of having sisters in my home and seeing them have a relationship as teenagers/adults would feel very healing. I feel guilty for having a preference, especially as I have one of each and I sound so greedy, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Even with out a girl I feel guilty and greedy, I have 4 healthy babies, I should be grateful. And I am but still long for a girl. We can't control what we want

Thank you so much for all the support. I'll have a private scan this Thursday (because my grandmother is coming to visit me and I wanted her to see the baby) and I'll have another one the week after (the normal 12 week scan through NHS. What should I ask the person doing the scan? I know what kind of picture I want (the one that shows the nub!), but how is it called?

I'm no expert and I've been wrong many times, but in my opinion it looks like a girl, not a boy, taking into account the nub theory.The nub theory says the following:

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã - 2014-06-09, 23.22.07.png
    Captura de ecrã - 2014-06-09, 23.22.07.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 4
welcome tasha! So sorry for all your losses. I would long for a little girl after losing 2 beautiful DD. FX you get a beautiful healthy and happy little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->