The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

So wonderful to hear from you MOB. I've been wondering how you've been.

GD is something that will never fully leave you because it's like having a door in your life that is permanently locked and you don't know what is really behind it because you can't gain access to it.

The gender gamble is so unfair. I really hope everyone is doing ok today.

How have I only noticed this thread!? :haha:..im gonna join you all!

Currently pregnant with #2!, our first was a boy which is the gender I wanted, but this time the tables have turned and I'm hoping and praying we have a girly on board!!

Had my first scan yesterday and measured 12+3, Due on 18th February:)

https://i64.tinypic.com/efm9uh.jpg

A lot of my friends think it's a girl, and the other lot say boy so have quite a mixed bag really :/

How have I only noticed this thread!? :haha:..im gonna join you all!

Currently pregnant with #2!, our first was a boy which is the gender I wanted, but this time the tables have turned and I'm hoping and praying we have a girly on board!!

Had my first scan yesterday and measured 12+3, Due on 18th February:)

https://i64.tinypic.com/efm9uh.jpg

A lot of my friends think it's a girl, and the other lot say boy so have quite a mixed bag really :/

It's a very tricky nub. Very flat but if that's stacking then very boyish I hope it's a leg imaging. Any other pics?

Thank you :) That was the only scan picture we got as baby was very stubborn, uncooperative and wouldnt hold still :lol: sonographer did point out it was a leg shadow :)

I'm so nervous for 16 weeks :/ in a way I'm building myseld up for the worst case scenario that #2 is another boy, it'll be a lovely surprise if it is a girl :)

Thank you :) That was the only scan picture we got as baby was very stubborn, uncooperative and wouldnt hold still :lol: sonographer did point out it was a leg shadow :)

I'm so nervous for 16 weeks :/ in a way I'm building myseld up for the worst case scenario that #2 is another boy, it'll be a lovely surprise if it is a girl :)

Was the sonographer familiar with nub? Mine tried to convince me the nub was the cord. When is your 16wk scan? I really hope you get your girl x

Was the sonographer familiar with nub? Mine tried to convince me the nub was the cord. When is your 16wk scan? I really hope you get your girl x

She wouldn't say if it was the nub or not :/ I suppose they get fed up when people go in and try and get them to say what gender they think it is :lol: I daren't ask her haha!

I haven't booked my 16 week scan yet but at a guess I'll probably be looking to book it sometime next month, since I'm 13 weeks today, so really only have to wait another 3 weeks!! Win win haha! And thank you :)

She wouldn't say if it was the nub or not :/ I suppose they get fed up when people go in and try and get them to say what gender they think it is :lol: I daren't ask her haha!

I haven't booked my 16 week scan yet but at a guess I'll probably be looking to book it sometime next month, since I'm 13 weeks today, so really only have to wait another 3 weeks!! Win win haha! And thank you :)
Ah right I see. I wouldn't dream of asking 1st hospital appointment as I know the answer I'd get lol so I paid for private one. I find once you're paying they are happy to take whatever pics you want lol even if they do think you are crazy.

Feel quite at peace with the idea of boy number 4. Although we won't try till next year. Hope everyone is doing ok xx

12 weeks pregnant with baby #3. (Technically #2 if made to full term). Reeeeeeally hoping for a boy, but feeling pretty certain it's another girl!

Im doing good, now over 35 weeks pregnant. Just another 3 weeks to induction i just cant wait im so uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->