• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Hi ladies! So glad this thread is active again. How is everyone doing?

After two boys we are team pink!! Found out today at 15 weeks 6 days.

Attachments

• IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Ah congrats! I'm due in 5 weeks with a girl after 2 boys too. I still feel like a fake when I call my baby "she". Guess I won't properly believe it until I see her vag with my own eyes!

We are keeping the gender a secret as I want to avoid all the comments about how we must now be complete and we "finally" got our girl. My boys are my WORLD. I feel like I have to defend just how incredible and how wished for they were.

Ah congrats! I'm due in 5 weeks with a girl after 2 boys too. I still feel like a fake when I call my baby "she". Guess I won't properly believe it until I see her vag with my own eyes!

We are keeping the gender a secret as I want to avoid all the comments about how we must now be complete and we "finally" got our girl. My boys are my WORLD. I feel like I have to defend just how incredible and how wished for they were.

I hear that. I ADORE my boys and am kind of sad to no longer be a "mother of boys". We were perfectly happy with our boys and this little miss came as a surprise. But we are so excited for her!:cloud9:

Hey ladies room for 1 more? I'm a mother of 6 boys and 1 girl. My girl is nearly 7 and desperate for a sister. I've had a lot of gender disappointment in the past but always disappeared the minute baby was born. I love my boys dearly so I don't understand why I even have those feelings they don't make sense. Anyway we have a surprise baby due beginning of November and it would be awesome to have another girl and if it's a boy he will also be very loved but it would be nice to chat to people who understand how I feel without judging me or thinking my boys are not my world as they really are. I have no preference once they are here. My daughter is not treated any differently than my boys. Anyway I'm rambling now so hi.

You are in right place hun, i found it so helpful to talk to like minded ladies without the fear of being judged. i think its completely understandable to want the opposite gender after multiple of one and also to give your girl a sister. If i had another i would want another girl too, not because my girl is better than my boys but for her to have a sister as i would have loved one. :hugs:

Yes Rachel I was bullied all through school and always thought life would of been easier with a sister. That's probably not the case but it affects my desire for ava to have a sister.

Hi everyone. I've not been on BnB since the beginning of the year, but thought I would stop by and see how everyone is. Still no new baby in the way here, and closing in on what should have been my due date.
It's depressing to think this threat goes back to 2014, I joined the previous thread in 2012, and 5 years later I'm still without a girl. 2 pregnancies, 1 baby (who will be 4 this year)

So, who is still here? Who is new? Who's pregnant?

Hi everyone. I've not been on BnB since the beginning of the year, but thought I would stop by and see how everyone is. Still no new baby in the way here, and closing in on what should have been my due date.
It's depressing to think this threat goes back to 2014, I joined the previous thread in 2012, and 5 years later I'm still without a girl. 2 pregnancies, 1 baby (who will be 4 this year)

So, who is still here? Who is new? Who's pregnant?

Hi I'm new to this thread but im sorry for your loss x

Hi Motherofboys & everyone else!!.

I'm still stalking this board ����I've not put anything on for ages!. I'm not TTC and not even attempted since the birth of my 3rd Boy.
Hubby is not up for any more ��....... I'm hoping to convince him though.
I know!!, I can't believe how time has gone so fast. I was on the original thread years ago and have still been checking on here from time to time to see how everyone is getting on.
My GD is still with me every day unfortunately (some days are better than others) I still hope & pray I will have a Daughter some day, but no plans to TTC just yet.

Good luck to everyone TTC xxx

Hi Motherofboys & everyone else!!.

I'm still stalking this board ����I've not put anything on for ages!. I'm not TTC and not even attempted since the birth of my 3rd Boy.
Hubby is not up for any more ��....... I'm hoping to convince him though.
I know!!, I can't believe how time has gone so fast. I was on the original thread years ago and have still been checking on here from time to time to see how everyone is getting on.
My GD is still with me every day unfortunately (some days are better than others) I still hope & pray I will have a Daughter some day, but no plans to TTC just yet.

Good luck to everyone TTC xxx

My 4th was a girl so you never know!

Hey dollych good to see you, though not so great to hear that GD is still with you. I hope DH agrees to TTC and you get your girl.
I am trying to convince myself that I'll be fine without another and without a girl. I kind of feel like time is running out. I'm only 30, so I know technically I have time but DH is 48, he doesn't really want to keep doing the baby thing. The boys are 11,9,7 and 3 now, and some times I feel ready to be done with the baby stuff too. My kids have never been great sleepers, so ds 4 is only just starting to go through the night a couple of times a week. 11 years without a full nights sleep takes its toll, ya know?
I feel like I'm being selfish wanting another such a lot of the time, and I think most of those feelings are rooted in the fact I want a girl.

Hey dollych good to see you, though not so great to hear that GD is still with you. I hope DH agrees to TTC and you get your girl.
I am trying to convince myself that I'll be fine without another and without a girl. I kind of feel like time is running out. I'm only 30, so I know technically I have time but DH is 48, he doesn't really want to keep doing the baby thing. The boys are 11,9,7 and 3 now, and some times I feel ready to be done with the baby stuff too. My kids have never been great sleepers, so ds 4 is only just starting to go through the night a couple of times a week. 11 years without a full nights sleep takes its toll, ya know?
I feel like I'm being selfish wanting another such a lot of the time, and I think most of those feelings are rooted in the fact I want a girl.
I completely understand all those feelings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"