The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I dont know what the point was, like if he wants me to talk about it. I expect he wants me to perfectly fine talking about it so that he can draw the conclusion that I am over the whole girl thing and baby thing and happy to just move on with life the way he wants to.

Men....grr they don't get it do they. :hugs:

I do feel for the Rooney's, well Coleen especially. Everyone talking about how they've got another son and wanted a daughter. Hard enough coming to terms with it yourself let alone knowing everyone is talking about you.

I felt for her too. I mean I don't know how much is true that they were hoping for a girl, I know there are people who hope to have all boys, but still to have it in the public eye like that and everyone saying you wanted one
It is hard to deal with and if they do have more and it is a girl everyone will speculate that she did have gender selection like they have done to the Beckhams. I like Wayne and colleen, they seem like such a normal down to earth couple in spite of the fame.
I just wish I could bring the whole thing up again but it's not fair on him so I've just got to deal with it

OUCH wow I am sure he wasn't trying to purposely make you upset, but still it would hurt me too.... :hugs:

I've seen several interviews with Coleen that said she'd love a girl to complete the family but would be happy with a boy too. I don't know, maybe she isn't too bothered but the press certainly won't have helped her I'm sure.

I really feel now like I want to bring it up and be like "so are we not having any more now?" because there was no discussion, he just started talking about when ds4 is older and things don't need baby proofing and that

I really feel now like I want to bring it up and be like "so are we not having any more now?" because there was no discussion, he just started talking about when ds4 is older and things don't need baby proofing and that

i am sure you will be able to talk to him about it. You need need to tell how the statement made you feel. I am sure he will understand.

Hi all, I am new to this site. I have 4 fab boys and am currently expecting, it would be lovely to have a girl this time but not holding out much hope after studying the 12 week scan, which looks boyish to me! I have mixed feelings. I am already totally in love with this baby whatever the sex and can't wait for his/her arrival but it would just be the icing on the cake to have a girl. I wouldn't change my boys for the world and always intended to have a big family, I just thought that I would have one girl in the mix! Just one! I would always prefer to have more boys but I just wanted to know that feeling of having a daughter. I am not alone, dh really wants a girl. He has a boy with his ex and then ours and our sons keep saying how they would love a sister! I hate even wishing that this baby is a girl because if it is a boy then I will feel bad for even feeling that way about my son when I will love him no matter what. I feel blessed anyway to have 4 fab kids and another on the way. So confusing! We find out 1 week today so I will update. Thanks for listening to me waffle on!

Hi, welcome. If it helps everything you said makes perfect sense.
Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck

Totally understandable, good luck. Feel free to share your 12wk scan x

Hi, thanks for your replies. This is my 12 week scan (well 11wks 6 days). I know it's a little too early to tell, but I think it is boyish!

Attachments

• 20160102_134109.jpg
    20160102_134109.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 21
Jerseygirl7 that sums it up so nicely. It's really confusing. I wanted a big family and more boys, but just 1 girl. I wish I'd had a girl first or second so I could be pregnant without feeling like this.

I just thought it was funny that the Rooney's have three sons beginning with K now...and that a footballer has a son calked kit.

Yes they are in the public eye, and she could afford gender selection if she really wanted it - but she didn't and I think that's lovely.

Hmmm not sure because I'm not sure if the top line or bottom line is nub? Top line has an angle up but bottom is straight. :dohh: I think it could go either way..sending lots of pink dust.

Yes emydra, I thought that too with the name! I read an interview with Coleen ages ago that said they wouldn't have a 'k' theme but they obviously changed their minds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->