The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I'm sure even if it doesn't come in pregnancy, once he is here it will come

Yeah I bet once he is here it'll come. Xx

officially in the 2ww here. Initially thought it'd happened but now thinking not this month :-(. Pretty sure though we'll end up with a 3rd boy so getting my head around it. At this point I just want another healthy baby x

Yeah I bet once he is here it'll come. Xx

officially in the 2ww here. Initially thought it'd happened but now thinking not this month :-(. Pretty sure though we'll end up with a 3rd boy so getting my head around it. At this point I just want another healthy baby x

Oh the stresses of TTC......that is one thing I am glad to be out of. FX you get you BFP very soon!!

Hi ladies. Well the bfp came rather faster than i imagined! Found out last Monday we're expecting again! Due September :)

I can't believe this post was started for 2014 and here I am in 2016 still wishing and hoping and probably further away from a baby at all than I was then

Thanks. I still keep hoping that something will change, something will happen, he will get his op sooner rather than later and then he will feel like yeah we can do this let's have another. Chances are I'll still be in this situation in another 2 years then 2 more.
I'm trying to get used to the idea that we just won't have another but I'm but ready to be done when he clearly is. Heart trouble or not.

And I feel like an awful person for caring about a baby when he is ill. And of course he is the most important thing but he keeps telling me how he will be fine

big congrats, did you time bd? or just go for it?

Thanks ladies. Still in a bit of shock! We kinda timed it. Stopped dtd once opk was positive, dtd everyday for several days leading up to it and I didn't orgasm at all whilst trying. Who knows, time will tell. I'mffeeling what will be will be atm :).

:hugs: mum of boys xx

Hi guys. Sorry to hear of your situation motherofboys.

We have decided to TTC number 4 in 2017. My friend who had her 4th boy around the time we had our 3rd is also TTC around that time hopefully.

My husband is a dick. I told him that the Rooneys have had a third son and he said "can't they get a girl? That's what happened to the Beckhams, people reckon they bought one, do you think they'll buy one (meaning gender selection) she must want a daughter mustn't she? To dress up and make into a little mini me"
And now I just want to cry. I'm emotional enough as it is plus it's his first appointment since they diagnosed his heart problem tomorrow and we will hopefully find out more and get a better idea of when he will need surgery, and now him saying that when he knows how much I wanted a daughter. I just want to cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->