The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Had my gender scan yesterday...after 3 boys we found out we are expecting a little princess �� In absolute shock and don't think it will sink in til she's born

Ah congratulations mumandco amazing!

Good luck for your scan next week jersey xx

Hi all, had gender scan today and we are expecting a boy!! Now to find a name!!

I'm feeling quite good about it to be honest. I can see all the positives of having another boy; we have everything, makes it easy with room sharing but I'm especially happy for my 9 month ds to have a little brother close in age, as we left a gap between him and the others. I did say to dh that if this baby was a girl then I would want another to get another boy! So we have another boy so who knows we may try again and see if we can get a girl. I will see how I feel, but if I do I will definitely sway, something which I haven't done before.

I find it quite a novelty that i'm going to have 5 boys and if I don't get a girl then it is something I will just have to learn to live with. I still can't help feeling though why can't I have a girl, especially when I see others with girls. I wanted a big family but did expect to have one girl amongst them. But i'm a fairly positive person and try to see the positives in all outcomes so that helps me work things out in my head. If I never get a girl I won't let it eat me up as there are people out there who can't even have children and have even worse going on in there lives.

Anyway, here's a pic of lil man.

Attachments

• 100_3607.jpg
    100_3607.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
I know what you mean. I wanted a big family, and I liked the idea of lots of boys, I just kind of assumed there would be at least one girl on there

There's a bigger gap between my older 3 and the youngest, so I wanted a small gap between him and number 5 but it wasn't to be. He is 2 now

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good and so positive.

Aw Hiya little man. I'm glad you're feeling so positive too x

Dh has come around. He said if I can promise it will be the last one, we can try one more time. I'm not giving him the chance to change his mind again, I've stopped my pill half way through the pack ha ha ha

Thank you. Hoping this one breaks tradition. My boys took longer to conceive each time. Hopefully this one won't take as long as will be a girl ha ha pretty convinced already that I'll have another boy. But maybe it's best to think that way to protect myself

Dh has come around. He said if I can promise it will be the last one, we can try one more time. I'm not giving him the chance to change his mind again, I've stopped my pill half way through the pack ha ha ha

Oh GL :happydance: that is awesome!! I hope that you truly do get your girl. I know what you mean though by protecting yourself. :hugs:

Thank you. I'm a little scared, but I'm grateful we will get to have another baby when I didn't think we would at all. But knowing it will be the last one is scary

I'm thinking about giving it a go, because what have I got to lose? But I don't know how much I believe in it either and don't want to put too much pressure on myself and make it stressful either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->