The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I'll look into setting something up if people want that. I know gender dreaming have a page but it's not secret and I don't want more than a select few to know about my gender desire

I'll look into setting something up if people want that. I know gender dreaming have a page but it's not secret and I don't want more than a select few to know about my gender desire

You can make it invite only and completely secret x

Yeah that's what I would do if I made one. I haven't joined the gender dreaming one for exactly that reason

Hi ladies, many congratulations mummy of boys! So hope this is your pink baby!

I haven't been on here for ages as was staying team yellow and got a bit obsessive if I did haha! But we are have finally had my baby at 40+5 last Wednesday and the yellow bump turned pink!! Still cannot believe it. Her older brothers are properly besotted.

And on not finding out her gender, personally having done it both ways now I reckon team yellow is the way forwards, that moment of picking up the baby when it's a boy or girl and finding out is so special! X

congratulations!
i still can't believe i have a girl now and she's 15 mths! i still think regularly someone is going to take her away :shrug:

congratulations!
i still can't believe i have a girl now and she's 15 mths! i still think regularly someone is going to take her away :shrug:

Wow, 15 months already! Goes to show how long we've been in here really.

I'm pretty much convinced I'll have a boy, but then every now and then I think "omg, what am I going to do if it's not a girl? Please be a girl" and then kind of snap myself out of it and get on with it.
I've seen a great maternity top that I think I need to buy about 5 of so I can wear one every day after announcing. It says "pink or blue, either will do", maybe it will help stem the "i bet you're hoping for a girl" questions :haha:

I know all too well how much those thoughts take over your mind, i drove myself totally totally crazy...even when they said girl i still thought about gender all the time. So good to have this page to vent without having to explain yourself

OK, I have set up a facebook group. It is set to secret so I'm hoping the link works, if not feel free to add me, I'm Kayleigh Blythe Whitehead, and then message me and I'll add you to the group. I am at a friends this evening though so might not be until tomorrow

https://www.genderdreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/iStock_000013296921Small-285x280.jpg

I know all too well how much those thoughts take over your mind, i drove myself totally totally crazy...even when they said girl i still thought about gender all the time. So good to have this page to vent without having to explain yourself

I could have 100 scans and be told girl at every one of them and I still don't think I would believe it now.

Cannot believe your lo is 15mths 30mummyof1! Nuts. I keep looking at all the pink cards and still can't believe it. People's comments are still unbelievable though, stuff like '3rd time lucky', I'm like 'what!?!' that's so disrespectful and mean on my boys! Loads of comments about her being the icing on the cake, which I guess she is but we'd have still loved a little boy too.

I so hope you all get your pink bundles :) x

Omg that is so mean! i didn't have anyone say that but i did feel like i had to defend the boys on occasion..:grr:

Cannot believe your lo is 15mths 30mummyof1! Nuts. I keep looking at all the pink cards and still can't believe it. People's comments are still unbelievable though, stuff like '3rd time lucky', I'm like 'what!?!' that's so disrespectful and mean on my boys! Loads of comments about her being the icing on the cake, which I guess she is but we'd have still loved a little boy too.

I so hope you all get your pink bundles :) x

The comments don,t stop just because you get a pink one "Oh FINALLY you can stop now!"

"Oh you got her in the end!"

"You have a perfect family now!"

"At least she won't leave you!"

:dohh:

Honestly though recently I think there's been such a good run of people getting their dream gender. Really hoping its your turn motherofboys

I know it sounds make me more hopeful that so many people seem to be getting their dream gender, but instead it makes me feel like "well some one has to get the opposite and it'll probably be me"

I can't make up my mind if finding out st birth would be worth being stressed about the gender so much in the pregnancy :-/ I'd be worried about it affecting the bub. After finding out I processed it pretty quickly and moved on.

I think it depends how stressed out you find yourself getting. If it becomes a huge deal then it's definitely cause to find out

I couldn't have waited till birth with no'3 i got myself so worked up, it was on my mind constantly so found out at the earliest possible date 15wks and 5 days

Can I join the FB group please? Feeling a bit low today a friend has just announced her third pregnancy on FB and I'm feeling like a green eyed monster tonight! Haven't felt this way in ages.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->