The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Omg so happy for you I hope some of your pink rub a off on me keep your fingers crossed :)

OMG yay congratulations Rhio! You must be over the moon :cloud9:

Congrats on the good scans and all your dream genders

OH said he was up for another last night then Harvey was up all night so back to no more ffs xx

Urgh men, they are so in the moment aren't they. Can't see that far into the future to know that the little ones would be that much older by the time any more came along. I bet it wasn't him up all night with Harv anyway was it?

Dh is like That too im pregnant now and on a good day he's talking about our next one but is they cry too much that day hea done lol men !!!

So found the hb right away af 160!!! Ive never had a hb that high all my boys were 130-140 a lot of people are saying it's a girl but I'm not going to get my hopes up can't wait fort gender scan just waiting for the hospital to call with my appointment

I really hope it means something for you. Although my ds3 was 162, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible that this is your girl. I'm really rooting for you.

I just hope it's a girl so our family will be complete and I can stop having babies lol

No it wasn't him up all night lol Harvey's heartbeat was around 164 too!! Can't actually believe its been a year since I had him!! I've said if we have another it needs to be sooner rather than later I hate the big age gaps it's been so much harder xx

I can't believe it's been a year since we were here waiting and hoping they would arrive soon. Zacs birthday is tomorrow then next Monday will be Seth's 1st.
I agree I preferred the smaller gaps. Although it's nice just having Seth at home now I didn't like the bigger gap as much. I wouldn't want to wait another 2 or 3 years before we had the next. Although I might not get much choice in the matter lol

Happy birthday to Zac, mother of boys! :flower: How old is he today?

I had a gender dream the other night, my first one...dreamt we had an ultrasound and I found out it was another boy. Even in the dream, my voice was fake and forced about being "excited" :( I spent the whole day feeling pretty crappy. So much for trying to convince myself that it wouldn't be so bad...

Just under 5 weeks until we can find out. Can't come fast enough!!

Thank you, he is 7 now, and on Monday Seth will be 1. Seems mad.

Hugs, I hope your dream proves to be the opposite and just because you've been thinking about it so much.

Gender scan November 4th 2pm can't wait ����

Having a very much at peace time with what will be will be, when it is meant to be.
You?

Ooh so soon Kaiecee, bet you can't wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->