The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I've got my gender scan on Friday! Not been active on here for a while, for a few weeks I genuinely believed I wanted both genders. Now it's so close, I'm scared that baby will be a boy, and how I'll feel if it is. It's crazy, I know I should just want baby to be healthy, and I do, it's just this desperation for a girl...

5 days to go...

Good luck for Friday Rhio <3 Thinking pink thoughts for you xx

Had my 13 week scan today :cloud9:

I got some nub pics, too, which look very flat and girly, trying not to get my hopes up...!
https://i.imgur.com/SPDuS0s.jpg

Love the scans ladies :)

Rhio
Baby girl vibes for you hope all goes well Friday can't wait for updates :)

Here are the nub pics...what do you girls reckon? :)

Attachments

• img_3703.jpg
    img_3703.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
  • img_3705.jpg
    img_3705.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 7
  • img_3706.jpg
    img_3706.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
  • img_3707.jpg
    img_3707.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • img_3710.jpg
    img_3710.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
Excuse the couple that are upside down, not sure why! Lol

Thanks hun :) I posted it in the prediction forum and have had a couple of boy guesses. I dunno what they're seeing, but to me it totally looks flat. Obviously doesn't necessarily mean it will be a girl (still sure it won't be!) but still :haha:

Possibly the fork on some images. I know theres disagreement over whether the fork means boy or girl. But baby moves around so much that one still image isn't a great tell, lots of images give a better guess but its never 100%
This is my ds4s its shorter, stacked, and not completely flat although points in line with the spine.

Attachments

• DSC01924.jpg
    DSC01924.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Ooooo rwhite looks very girly! :) my 12 week scan doesn't have a nub -.-

Honestly hin I wouldn't say I thought it looked girly if I thought it looked 50/50 or more boy. There us ALWAYS the chance I am wrong, I'm not great at this. And I would hate to falsely raise your hopes but I do think it looks girly. Still prepare yourself for a boy just in case.

How does the nub theory work? Is my profile pic too small to get a prediction?

rwhite, it definitely looks like a girly nub to me. Best of luck to you! :)

I can't see your pic well enough kaiecee, I'm not sure if I see a nub in there. Baby needs to be on their back with their spine straight. If the nub is longer and flat and in line with the spine its a good sign towards girl. Shorter, not as flat or pointing slightly up is usually a sign of a boy. It can still move and rise up though. You only really get a good read at 12/13 weeks with 13 weeks being the most accurate. But it is only an indicator. Although mine had like 95% boy guesses so it CAN be pretty accurate in some cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->