The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Here's DD's 12-week nub shot. I think it looks very similar to yours, rwhite, since they're both long, flat, and not pointing up. I don't have a nub shot for this baby and we skipped our 20-week scan, so I have absolutely no clues!

Attachments

• 168530_481110798581336_1052623145_n.jpg
    168530_481110798581336_1052623145_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
Motherofboys - I would totally have thought girl for your scan pic! I guess it's not 100% and just for fun really...nice to dream though huh :p Thanks girls xx

Lots more boy guesses and some girl on the gender prediction thread!

I couldn't see one either sorry Kaiecee :(

I lined 2 bits of paper up and it seemed in line with the spine and it looked to me in first glance that the top part was his thigh and it was only the short straight line that was nub. But apparently it's so much more than just the angle of the dangle, length and shape count too. And it did turn out he was a boy.
It's nice to dream for a short while though.

For my period again. TTC is no fun when you don't even get to test.

Hugs emy. My cycles are still slightly off with a short LP. I decided not to chart and just try to relax this month so I could come back to it all freshly. Well now I'm anywhere from 9 dpo and had a tiny amount of spotty last night which has now stopped, and no tests in the house. Driving me nuts not being able to test, but I'm really sure AF will arrive now as last cycle I had some spotting first. Can't help clinging to some hope though......

Hope you ladies get ur af sorted I know how frustrating it can be

Scan today! Nervous! Hurry upppp, 11am :brat:

Oooh good luck Rhio! It's 10.11pm here so no doubt you will have had your scan by the time I come back on...fingers and toes crossed that your girly is in there <3 <3

Can't wait to find out good luck sending girly vibes your way :)

Scan has gone well, and we are very pleased to announce...

TEAM PINK!

:pink: :pink: :pink:

Thank you all for all your support xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"