The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Feeling at peace and enjoying my boys so much atm. :)

Second line darker here so positive Opk should be tomorrow putting ovulation CD22 which is pleasantly 2 days earlier than the last 2 cycles :)

Good luck for this cycle, Emy <3 And glad to hear you're in a good place!!

Not much to report here, either. Same sh*t, different day :winkwink:

Hope everyone's doing okay xoxo

Any more updates from anyone? I don't think I'll be pregnant this year now. And any diet and exercise has gone right out the window so not swaying any more. Pretty sure I'll be getting another boy when I do have a baby. I think I'll be ok though.

I've been meaning to update, i got my bfp and due in June. Totally feels like another boy, can't see how it would be a girl. we bd day of +ok and following 2 days and my diet's similar to when i conceived the boys so i would be totally totally shocked! There are 2 boys names i like which i am trying to focus on and not think at all about girls names. Still feel so envious when i see friends with girls though.

Congrats! Hope you get your girl :) not much new to update from me due date is still the 12th and still don't know what we're having lol

Can I join here :) I hav 2 daughters 6 and 2 I'm preg with my last baby and really really really want a lil boy I think the thought of never having a lil boy makes me sad of course I won't love a lil girl any less, but 3 girls lol il b needing a stiff drink most nights I think lol , anyway I hav my gender scan 2 weeks on sat so we will see fingers crossed

Congrats on your bfp
I always think I'm having a boy and thinking anything girl will jinx it almost seems like a dream if I got a girl

30mummyof1 - Congrats on your BFP :dance:

skyraaa - Good luck for your gender scan, hope you hear blue! <3 Mine's coming up in a few weeks and I can hardly wait!!

Kaiecee - I'm the exact same here! Yay not long til your scan now...

Thanks all, goodluck to all waiting your gender scans. I really hope you hear your desired genders.
I'm thinking of staying team yellow but dh wants to find out..not sure who will win that battle yet!

Welcome skyraaa, I will add you to the front page.

30mummyof1 I updated so your on the pregnancy list now :)

Did my 2h diabetes test it was so boring hope it come back negitive

Thank u :) and congrats to all that hav bfps :) il keep u updated when I hav my scan x

Abblebubba
:blue: (DS age 5) Hoping for a :pink: (Hubby's first, my second)

Welcome, will add you to the front, are you pregnant or still trying?

So results came in and my dr called to confirm I do have gestational diabetes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->